Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri giggled. "I don't usually hit him. I just scare the living daylights out of him constantly." She explained.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:27 pm
(Thanks, Xis, please do.)

Kin had convinced Tayu that she had recovered enough to train. They both needed to be on their guard for whatever would happen next, and Kin didn't really like her daughter having to look after her. Besides, Kin was the team's jonin, and that meant that her chunin needed to expect her to do the unexpected in order for them to reach her level.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:44 pm
Nowe walked into camp, and started looking around for Kiri. He hadn't spoken to her much since the Sannin trials. both because they were busy..and he still was feeling guilty. "..really wish I could still track her by that damn bracelet..no fair it's a one way thing now.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:50 pm
Kikou saw Kin and ran to her not wanting to miss her "Hey Kin Sensai"  

Xistund

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image

Kiri looked around the grass team, then nodded. "Well, you guys enjoy getting back together. I'm gonna get back to work." She waved and left the tent, heading through the village back to her training spot. She rubbed her bandaged arm absently as she walked, not looking forwards to hurting herself some more.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:03 pm
Kin signalled to Tayu to stop and turned to greet Kikou. "Hey, Kikou. What's up? Is something wrong?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:33 pm
"No but I wondered if you had anything to teach me like a strong jutsu?" Kikou asked thinking about the doll of his grate grandfather the second  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:41 pm
"A jutsu? I'm not sure I know any jutsus that aren't fire-based aside from the basics, Kikou." Kin frowned, but she wiped the frown away momentarily. "Would you like to join Tayu and me for a training session, though? Strengthen the jutsus you already have."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:44 pm
"Sure" he said seeming happy to train with Kin and Tayu  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:52 pm
"Let's go then." Kin led Tayu and Kikou to a clearing near enough to where the archaeologists were working to be able to hear if something happened but far enough that their training wouldn't disturb anyone. "All right, you two. Show me what you've got."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:02 pm
Nowe saw Kiri leaving a tent, no doubt to head off to more training. He ran towards her and caught her arm gently, stopping her. "Hey Kiri wait." he said, moving to infront of her. He stopped for a moment to look at her. Beautifull..that was all he could think whenever he saw her. "You've been working non stop...and you still owe me that lunch date." He said, putting on a playfull smile for her. If anything..he wanted a relaxing moment with her...a moment away from all the stuff that had been going on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:50 am
(( wait, we'll be fighting separately or in group? ))

Tsubaki clenched his fist, excited on the battle that will happen. "Okay! Leave something for me if you found someone!" summoning his puppet 'Karas', he dashes off quickly, almost leaving the two, but stops. "Wait, I don't have a freaking idea where they could be."  

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:26 am
User Image

Kiri blinked in surprise to see Nowe before her suddenly. She considered his words for a minute, then smiled and nodded. "I'm not looking forwards to tearing myself apparent, so it can wait until after lunch." She said with a laugh. She linked her arm through his. "Where we going for lunch?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:32 am
( I dont' care, just cause chaos. )

Nowe smiled, holding her arm in his happily as he began walking with her. "Well, knowing the amazing restraunts they have in this old dusty village, I thought we'd go visit a merchant and see what decent food rations we could get." He said, laughing a little.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:05 pm
(oh you mean The village hidden in the dust xD)

Kagai made several large eyeballs float from under him and the other ninja's and two ninja's with black cloak's with red clouds the eyeballs carried the ninja's to the camp "Remember Nowe is to be brought to me alive then after we get the master back we can kill him"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games