Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:18 pm
"One should watch what they say around a lady." Larai noted, before turning her gaze over to Kai. "That explains why most of your friends are vulgar boys." she said to her brother in a teasing tone.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:24 pm
"Funny, I didn't think 'ladies' still wet the bed." Kai teased with a devilish smirk aimed at Larai.

"Hey hey hey, that's enough you two." Van said climbing out of the water and drying off before picking the kids up, one in each arm. "Kai's allowed to have whatever friends he wants so long as they don't get into trouble, and I'd like to remind him that he was doing the same until just last year."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:27 pm
Larai hugged onto Van, sticking her tongue out at Kai for a moment before saying what she would. "Daddy, how long is mommy going to be mad?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:33 pm
"I don't know. Mommy has a habit of holding a grudge. Once again, don't tell her I said that." Van said letting them down once they were back home again.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:39 pm
"Mommy can't possibly be so bad. She's mommy!" Larai said innocently, smiling broadly at her father. "Just like how daddy is daddy!"

Mala was sitting atop the bed, silently fuming to herself. She was still wearing the swimsuit.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:44 pm
"As sweet as that is, let's just say mommy's also the reason why you haven't gotten to meet grandma yet. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some sucking up to do." Van said walking to his and Mala's room and gently knocking on the door. "Mala? Honey? I didn't mean anything by what I said, I never meant to insult you, I'm sorry, and I accept my sleeping on the couch for the next month." he said softly through the door. "If it's okay with you, I'd like to come in and change clothes...Maybe some apology cuddling? Yes? No?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:03 pm
Mala turned away from the door, stubbornly keeping a look of anger on her face. She crossed her arms and exclaimed, "If you want in, come in! Just don't expect me to be happy to hear that if I aged a little I'd be hideous!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:10 pm
"I only meant it would be a different story if you weren't immortal and looked as old as you are." Van said coming in and closing the door behind him. "Or was that another foot-in-mouth moment for me?" he said stopping and squeezing his eyes shut in the realization that she might take that the wrong way too.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:19 pm
Mala sighed, laying down on the bed with her back still turned to Van. "I get it, I get it. If I even remotely looked my age, I'd be horribly unattractive and you probably would've wanted to find someone prettier." she said, sounding somewhat gloomy about it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:22 pm
"Nah. I'd just make a return trip to the fountain of youth and bring back a nice bottle of water for you." Van said with a smile as he sat on the edge of the bed behind her. "That stuff does wonders for your skin you know."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:27 pm
"What if that didn't work? What if I grew old anyway and died? What would you do then?" Mala asked softly, looking over at Van now. Her expression, by now, had changed from one of rage to one of hurt.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:30 pm
"Well, hypothetically speaking of course since you can't die of old age, I'd just march down to the god of death, demand he return my wife in pristine shape, and threaten to beat his face in otherwise." Van said with a smile that said everything would be okay no matter what happened.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:48 pm
Mala crawled over to hug Van tightly, hiding her face as she rested her head on his shoulder. Often she hated admitting it, but every now and then she had her insecurities about being the wife of a god. What if she wasn't good enough? What if he figured out he could do better? What if she ended up a haggard old maid whom nobody loved? Never once did she voice them, which was probably why they were still there.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:53 pm
Van just smiled softly as he stroked Mala's head. He thought it was a little silly that she just now seemed to worry about her age and the like after they'd been together for five hundred years, but he didn't say anything.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:58 pm
Mala couldn't help but feel a little embarassed that she let herself think so insecurely. The last time she let this happen, well, certain harlots got half of their faces charred to bacon bits due to a strong jealousy induced by her insecurity. There was a reason as to why Mala never let herself go into the nearby town anymore.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games