Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie smiled at Clair "Thank you" she said with a smile. When Clair spoke to Adair she glanced at him, wondering why he was so quiet. I wonder if there's something wrong? she thought as they arrived in front of the castle. "Well let's go to the Great Hall." she said with a smile.

(( Exit to Ravenclaw Table ))

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:37 pm
☆★Λɾαѵɨʂ ЯΦʂεɳʈђα☆★
☆★☆★Sixth Year☆★☆★
☆★☆★☆★Gryffindor Prefect☆★☆★☆★

User Image

Aravis hopped off the train, her robes flowing behind her. It was hard for her to believe that she was already in her sixth year of attending the school. She thought back to her first time coming to the station at which she now found herself and wondered what had happened to that young girl. She was so unsure of herself, and now, she was confident in just being herself. In that time she had made friends, as well as lost them. The Gryffindor had also made discoveries about her family, primarily her mother, and the fact that her mother was actually still living.

The prefect scanned the crowd for anyone that she might know, particularly any of her friends. The young lady was certain that there were people who didn't like her, but she didn't care about them at the moment. Not unless they wanted to start something with her.

An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Before Ronyo could answer his question, he saw the Slytherin's eyes light up as he glanced over his shoulder. Curious, Colt turned around, only to see that Jane was making her way over, completing the presence of the four founders of the Chimera Club.

"Hey, Jane! Ron was just gonna explain how he came across the new piece of jewelry he's wearing." At that moment, he tightened his grip around Phi's fingers, hoping Jane would understand the meaning behind the gesture, as to avoid having to explain their new relationship status again. Smiling in spite of himself, he turned his attention back to the white-haired boy. He listened with deep interest as Ronyo told them of the ring's purpose—which was just as he had expected. Even more exciting, Colt would have an identical one on his own finger soon enough. And it turned out that he wouldn't have to explain anything to Jane after all, because the humor in their friend's words was an explanation in itself.

"Ha, ha..." he muttered in response to Ronyo's anniversary joke as they began walking towards the carriages. He leaned in to get a closer look at the ring, curious to know how it really worked. "So?" He prompted, gesturing to the Slytherin's finger. 'How does it work?" The concept of sending long distance messages through a piece of jewelry absolutely amazed him. Perhaps this year would have even more excitement in it then the last.

[[OOC: Hope you don't mind, Maiya, but I pretended as if Jane had joined them before Ronyo spoke, so that she could hear about the ring, as well. xD Let me know if you want me to edit it!]]
User Image
"The fool doth think he is wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."
- William Shakespeare
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:13 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy, but nervous
What I am doing: Out in the hall with Tris
What I want to be doing: Nothing else...

Jayden maneuvered his way throughout the crowded train looking for Tristain, the best memory of his beginning year Hogwarts. The times they spent together being simply unforgettable. He finally found the candy cart that they had first had their little secret meeting, but no Tristain; so Jayden pressed onward, toward the back of the train. After about 5 minutes of walking, Jayden found exactly what he was looking for. Those intoxicating blue eyes and beautiful locks of hair in which he has come to know and love. He walked up to Tristain from behind and hugged her for a brief second, not really giving her a chance to find out who it is.

"Tristain!" he said loudly, yet making sure that he didn't scream into here ear. He only wanted to speak over the crowd's overly volumed yelling. He waited for her to turn around and greet him, hoping that she wasn't mad at him for scaring her. Yet, maybe she wasn't scared at all. Maybe she was expecting him. He then awaited his fate anxiously, probably nervous for no reason.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
Tristain's face was actually beginning to change color with the irritation of not being able to spot the one face she wanted to see out of the crowd. Part of her was angry with her brother, but only because she wished he really had meant it when he had told her that Jayden would be waiting right outside the train.

Just as her patience was down to its last wire, warm arms wrapped themselves around her, and she couldn't mistake Jayden's comforting voice even if she hadn't heard it in years. Nevertheless, the sudden gesture scared her all the same, making her jump for a moment before catching her breath.

Turning around and returning the hug (though somewhat awkward with Komala still in her arms), she squealed,
"Jay! Where have you been! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Tristain really had, though she was more curious as to where the boy had run off to in the process of boarding the Hogwarts Express. She had sincerely been looking forward to spending the train ride with him, and had half hoped that he would pop into her and Phi's compartment before their arrival.

Despite her regrets of the loss of time to spend with Jayden, they were together now. Memories of their quidditch game over the summer, and her chance to show her brother that she was actually an amazing chaser, flooded her mind at the sight of the smoldering green eyes that stood before her, resulting in a gaping smile. With a sigh, she added—more calmly,
"Long time, no see," in a musically sarcastic tone, her smile simply not willing to fade.

User Image
"Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined.
Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind."

- William Shakespeare
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:07 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Anxious
What I am doing: Talkkng to Trissy Tris
What I want to be doing: Eating some major food

"Where have I been?! Where have you been?! I wanted to have a relaxing train ride and talkI about the summer fun we had. But no...you had to be off on the whole other side of the train Tris," he joked, giving her another hug, then locking his fingers in hers playfully. This was only for a brief moment second though, for he didn't know where his favorite person in the world, Colton Raines, yes that is a bit of sarcasm, was at. If Jayden got caught again, he really didn't know what he would do. He'd probably dodge around the many people until he circled back to Tristain. Although, Colton would probably catch him before he made it back. So, back to the point, that is why he only held her hand for a brief couple moments. They started walking around little more, taking in the beautiful sights of Hogsmeade from the station, still finding them amazing. This was going to be a good year. That's when Tris had sarcastically stated that they havn't seen each other.

"Oh, don't give me that tone Tris," he joked, smiling at her, once again almost losing himself in those blue eyes. They walked together, side by side for a little while, going throught the crowd easily because of how small they were. Just to make sure they didn't lose each other in the dense crowd, Jayden kept a very close eye on her, for if he lost her, that would give Colton yet another thing to kill him for.

"So, how did your summer go, besides the Quidditch match of course?" he asked, a casual, yet comforting tone in his voice.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

They had arrived. Clare felt excited to finally be returning. Rosie hoped out of the carriage first.
"C'mon Adair and Foxus, lets go to the great hall" Clare indicated and stepped out of the carriage and follwed after Rosie.

[ Exit to Ravenclaw Table ]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:05 am
User Image
User Image
~Second Year Hufflepuff~
The carrige came to a stop outside the castle and the other students started to get off. "Well, I guess ill see you guys in classes" he said smiling and hoped off. He walked up the path to the castle and into the great hall with the others.

[exit to Hufflepuff Table]

User Image
User Image User Image User Image  

Kitty-in-a-hole

Muddy Marill

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:40 am
SUNNY GREENE
1st YEAR UNSORTED

Sunny slipped her toad into her pocket and carefully lifted her trunk. She could see a huge, brightly lit castle in the distance. She could see some students like her--in plain black robes, looking just as confused as she was. They were all to board the boats. She also saw some older looking students, in black robes tinted with green, yellow, scarlet, and indigo. These students were all heading towards the carriages, which were being pulled by some skeletal looking dragon like creatures. Sunny took a deep breath, gripping her suitcase tightly. She brushed her hair out of her face, staring out onto the brackish water in the lake. She walked up to the groundskeeper. "Ahem. I'm Sunny Greene, a first year. Is this where we board to boats to get to Hogwarts?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:02 pm
❝I'm gonna hide my heart behind the peacock's fan, and keep my friends real close, yeah this is how it's gonna go.❞

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Zane was among the last to get off of his car. He perfered it that way. The Ravenclaw hadn't a chance to find any of his usual crowd, and so he sat with Erianthe, who had gotten off the train long before he had. The girl had become even more foolish since he had introduced her to Roi. Yet what choice did he have? Jasmine would never go for such a thing. She was a Slytherin, and his sister. Jazz would have seen right through him, and would never agree to work for Roi.

Erianthe on the other hand, she was the sister that Zane had felt closest to, and so it didn't take much convincing to get her down to the dungeon. He had only brought her in to save his own hide, but what good had it done him? He felt as though he needed to play babysitter as well as do what Roi asked of him. It was a difficult task.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❝Should I kill you with my sword, yeah? Or should I kill you with this word?❞

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image
яεġrετяσι ғεαяяσι ταkε prιdε ιηяσι
User Image
Like getting hit head on by a speeding train, Colton's mind went blank, and he abruptly lost control of his more-than-able body. Each one of his bulging muscles locked up stiff, just before his knees buckled, sending him to the cold concrete without the reflex of sending his arms up to catch himself. The left side of his face connected with the ground like steel against ice, shattering what sense of self he had left and leaving him in the blackness.

Pure nothingness, lonely unconsciousness, an empty shell, simply lying in the center of the train station surrounded by hundreds of passing students. After a long minute filled by empty space, Colton jolted awake, pulling himself into a sitting position and blinking repeatedly before fully seeing the scene in front of him.

It was all wrong.

As he stumbled to his feet, brushing himself off, he realized that he was still at the station, and that there was still a giant swarm of students around him—almost all considerably shorter them him, of course. However, a sick, tormented feeling tore at the pit of his stomach like the claws of a hippogriff as he was wrenched back to the memory of this past summer, sitting in his bedroom with Phi, and spotting himself laughing at him from across the room. It was deja vu.

He had been expecting unwanted attention, and lots of it. After all, he had just passed out in the middle of Hogsmeade amid a sea of swarming Hogwarts students. He had also been expecting Phi at his side, that angelic face of hers filled with worry and concern as it so often was; Ronyo, helping him to his feet like the gentlemen he was known to be; Jane, in a rush to figure out what had knocked his feet out from beneath him in the first place. Much to his surprise, Colt didn't see a single one of his friends. Turning in circles about himself, an increasing bout of paranoia beginning to set in, the Gryffindor sifted through the immediate crowd, eyes of steel half crazed as they failed to happen upon the three friends he could have sworn he had just been with.

Oh. Of course.

Had he not just been submerged in complete and utter blackness for what could have very possibly been much longer than he had thought? Perhaps, with the sorting ceremony closing in, they had hurried to claim an empty carriage for the four of them before they were all taken. Or maybe they had simply not noticed his collapse in the first place...

With this sudden hope, he glanced eagerly toward the long row of carriages lined all the way up the gently sloping hill, each one headed by its own calm, yet utterly bored thestral, and Colton quickly spotted his girlfriend's long, blazing red hair; to her right were locks of white next to another head riddled with a lovely array of brunette strands. The sigh of relief only made it halfway out of his mouth before getting caught, turning into a choking hazard as the boy clutched at his heart, taking an astonished note of the towering, freshly-shaven head that bordered Phi on her opposite side.

As if responding to some sort of silent cue, the broad, well-muscled shoulders that he recognized as his own turned around to face him, nearly a dozen yards away then. As Colton stood there, staring at himself, a sudden tidal wave of realization washed over him.

Roi hadn't been submerged in the back of his endless head, after all. No, that was just a show, just the prelude to the grand opening of Colton Raines' possession by the torturous spirit. There he stood, the ancient demon, completely content in Colt's body, a sadistic sneer plastered comfortably on his flawless face. His full, healthy lips parted open, letting out a long, ringing laugh that easily reached him where he stood. Then, as he watched the scene desperately—knowing none of his friends could save him now, knowing that none of them would be able to see him—he saw Roi, his acid green eyes set in Colton's face, mouth a numbing sentence, one that reached only his ears, and nobody else's.

"Make yourself comfortable, Colt. After all, you're gonna be here for a whi— Well...forever."

More laughter, and the last thing that the real Colton saw was an impostor reaching for his girlfriend's delicate hand. And with that, his whole world came crumbling down. The ground beneath him began to shake, and the rocky earth started breaking apart, cracking random designs into the floor of the train station, and leaving him utterly abandoned and separated from the rest of the oblivious students. Out of nowhere, towering iron structures—which he quickly realized were walls—erupted from the earth around him, rising up endlessly towards the sky and darkening the hole that he was left to wallow in.

Noticing that he had again fallen to his knees, Colt scrambled back to his feet, screaming desperately at the top of his lungs and banging hopelessly against the metal walls that had enveloped him. After several minutes of panic, he noticed the wall opposite him had a large, arched door carved into it, and without thinking, he sprinted forward, pulling it open and wishing he hadn't.

The scene that now spread before him was much worse than the last. Though no longer suffocating, he felt trapped. Hundreds of doors, and dozens of staircases wrapped themselves around him in a multi-tiered labyrinth that only had one name. Colton sunk to the ground in defeat as he realized that he now sat in the back of his own, overtaken mind, locked away while Roi was free to trot around in his body, free to control his life and those around him while everyone else stood oblivious.

Roi was now in control; Colton just happened to be his puppet.

User Image
"The fool doth think he is wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."
- William Shakespeare
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:15 pm

User Image

SongsOutfit

Jane was all smiles ready for another year and barely being able to wait to see the rest of her friends, mainly Allen, at the feast. She brushed a hair from her face as the carriage lurched forward.

Suddenly Jane was over-whelmed with a sickening feeling. Like her gut had been torn out and something that almost felt like guilt. She shook her head slightly. Not again she thought to herself.

Something was wrong and she knew it but even after several months of having this lingering feeling she couldn't figure it out. Jane hadn't much noticed since she gotten back but here it was again. Back with fury. She was unsure but honestly wouldn't have been surprised if there was a physical reaction from her. Jane looked up and for a moment met eyes with Colton, then shook her head again.

{{This okay? I figure it might be a good precursor for other plans}}

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:17 am
User ImageUser Image
Tristain's pale, ivory face lit up with tones of gold and that of roses in response to Jayden's shared disappointment at losing their chance to share a train ride into Hogsmeade, followed by a rush of warmth and boiling blood that burned her cheeks at the second hug and intertwined fingers. Almost instantly, however, he let her hand go, and the Ravenclaw couldn't help but smile knowingly to herself in understanding.

Eagerly, her icy blue eyes sorted through the crowd, finally spotting the back of Colton's buzz cut as he boarded a carriage with his friends, and she was completely oblivious to the fact that the mind which inhabited the intimidating Gryffindor was not that of her brother.

Smile widening, she turned back to Jay and discreetly slipped her hand back into his, now that they were safely out of Colt's view. She conveniently avoided direct eye contact with those stunning green orbs as she tugged lightly on the boy's arm to lead him in the direction of the carriages.

"My summer was fantastic. It was nice to finally meet your brother—and Belle, too! I can see where you get your...smooth personality." Her smile turned into one of embarassment; her words had not entirely came out as she had heard them in her head. Over the summer, Tristain had seen the utter charm that Devin had used on Annabelle, but the idea alone of calling Jayden romantic while her hand was still connected to his made her blush more fiercely now, and had her racking her brain for a subtle change of subject.

The need, however, appeared to be absent as they neared the lined up carriages, each one—she only just now noticed—was harnessed to a large, horse-like, skeleton-ridden creature that ran goosebumps down her arms and chills down her back.
"Wh-what are those!" She exclaimed in a disturbed tone of surprise, pulling Jayden to a stop as she cringed into his side in disbelief that her brother had failed to mention these gruesome beings.

[[ OOC: That's perfect, Maiya! xD
And Buggy, here's your aware. =P ]]

User Image

- William Shakespeare
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:57 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy, but bewildered
What I am doing: Holding hands with Tris <3
What I want to be doing: Nothing else

Jayden smiled when she slipped her hand back into his, knowing that she must've seen Colton somewhere else. As they walked, she pulled him in so many different directions, that Jayden didn't know where they were going any longer. That's when she made a statement that he definitely found as...amusing.

"Ha! Devin...smooth. Those two words could never be used in the same context unless you are saying 'Devin will never be smooth'," he joked, smiling at her widely, oblivious to the obvious compiment that she had just given him. Just the thought of Devin being smooth made him chuckle a bit inside. He did not know how Devin wooed that beautiful Slytherin girl, but it was probably more gentleman-like manners and sentimentality than suave. What Jayden didn't know was that Devin actually was a bit...suave...in a way. But of course, he never really thought about it; so his opinion will never change.

That's when they walked up to the carriages, only to find the most gruesome creatures he's ever seen in his life. He did not know what it is, but his brothers never had said anything about.

"I really have no clue Tris," he said, dreadfully confused. What were these creatures? Well, Jayden didn't want to make them angry...ever.

"Well, we really should enter a carriage, even if they are pulled by...whatever that is," he said, pulling her towards a carriage gently, helping her up into the nice little ride.

(Out_Of_Cohesiveness: I finally got my aware :> ^^)

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
Tristain was only slightly comforted by the fact that Jayden was also in the dark on the species that stood—dark and ominous—across from them. Their demeanor appeared harmless, but that comforted her very little as Jay pulled her towards one of the last empty carriages.

She was also not surprised at all when the gentlemen of a Gryffindor offered his hand in helping her up into the four-wheeled ride. Of course, being that their hands had already been interlocked, it really had been the only polite thing to do. In response, an equally-polite smile slipped into its usual place on Tristain's face, accompanied by the characteristic blush of deep red beneath her cheeks. As she pulled herself into the seat of the carriage with Jayden's help, her mind wandered aimlessly to the sorting ceremony and what it would bring.

"Are you excited for the ceremony?" she asked quietly, tilting her head of long, blonde hair to one side. "Personally, I think it will be interesting to watch the sorting from a different perspective—safe and sound at our respective house tables. Now that we no longer have to worry about which house we'll go into and who we'll meet in the process, perhaps it will be a bit more entertaining, don't you agree?" Her musical voice trailed off, as did her mind into a whirlwind of thoughts, all randomly revolving around last year's trip to the castle.

Nothing but her, Jayden, an otherwise empty boat, and the glass-like water under the moon. While their experience was already much different this year, Tristain also found it easy to point out the similarities, and she couldn't deny that she liked them.

User Image

- William Shakespeare
User Image

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games