Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:45 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah felt a shiver go down her spine and looked up at the guards in fear. They never sent this many, even for Nina. Her fears were confirmed when the leader spoke. "Lady Sirrah, you and Nina are to come with us. Lord Ryuu wishes to speak with you."

Sirrah shook her head and pressed her back to the wall. "No... Please, no... Not again..." she whispered in horror as five of the guards converged on her.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina heard his words and snarled at the guards, seeing five dash off to take Sirrah. "Okay retardos, who drew the short straws?" She asked the men.

The three remaining Dragons sneered right back at her and the biggest one said, "She is only a human, a tiny human at that. We can handle her."

Nina heard one of Sirrah's guards mutter something and smiled sweetly at the very large Dragon before her. "If you want something specific broken, tell me now puta. If not, I get to pick. And trust me, I don't play nice gecko." She taunted.

She felt him yank her up and the other two unchain her right before she was thrown very roughly into the hall. As Franz shut the door to the harem, Nina swiftly broke his elbow and looked down at the screaming Dragon. "You didn't place your order estupido. My pick. Who's next?" She asked her other guards and began to throw them around and break fingers, toes, and leave bruises as they struggled to drag her to the chamber.

...Now go and screw yourself.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:01 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah was highly impressed by Nina's strength, as always, but this time she hoped to appeal to the guards in a different way. Sirrah began to plead with them shamelessly, struggling against their rough grip. "Please... Please, don't do this, don't let him do this to us... Don't any of you have wives? Daughters? Sisters? Aunts? Would you let this happen to them? Would you drag them off to be tortured and raped? Nina has a family! I have a fiance! Please, do something good and let us go! If you all rise against Shadow, he will fall! You could end this right now!"

Sirrah was shocked that not one of the guards even batted an eye at her words. Not one let their expression flicker, although a couple muttered something about treasonous litte demons. Sirrah slumped in their arms, defeated by their complete lack of humanity.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:10 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina's luck ran out after she had broken over thirty bones and two of Sirrah's guards had pinned her to the wall before grabbing her by her injured shoulder to make her grunt and stop fighting. She panted softly and felt the bite bleed again and knew that it was already seeping through the fabric as she look at Sirrah. "Hermana, don't bother. I stopped doing that years ago. They don't care about us, some of these scum acutally do it themselves if Lord Douche ain't looking. Been through that too. They don't care about this, they only care about themselves."

She whimpered softly when the guard gripped her shoulder harder and bit back a scream of pain, hearing him mutter, "Now now Bunny. I thought I had told you not to talk about that."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:14 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Enough!" Sirrah heard the leader of the guards bark at the ones tormenting Nina. "You know the orders. Only enough force to get them to the room. No more than that. I see you hurt her needlessly again, I shall inform Lord Ryuu."

At that threat, the guards continued dragging the two girls along, finally depositing them into Shadow's bedroom.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:03 pm
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow smirked at the sight of his favorites as they were shoved into the bedroom. He had just started chaining Nina down when he was distracted by one of the guards entering the room.

Such a thing was unheard of. The guards were never, ever permitted entry to this room. Shadow stood and took a menacing step toward the young captain. "Viri? You had better have a very good reason for intruding."

"Yes, My Lord, I do," hissed the young man, his eyes flashing green in anger, a jet of fire bursting from his eyes as he murmured in Latin. Shadow didn't even flinch. The rest of the guards entered at once, redirecting the rogue blast of fire and restraining the man.

"Fool," muttered Shadow, turning his attention back to the women. "Finish him," he ordered the guards as he continued to restrain Nina.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:16 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah watched, half fascinated and half confused, as one of his own guard attacked Shadow. The leader, the one who had called Nina by her name and who had tried to protect her. She heard him murmuring in Latin, which she happened to understand.

"Di protege me et da mihi virtutem ut eos..."

Gods protect me and give me the strength to free them...

Sirrah gasped and looked into the man's eyes as the other guards restrained and began to burn the rebel alive. He met her gaze for a moment, then bowed his head. "Forgive me, milady. I failed you..." his face twisted in pain as the fire began to overcome his own. He cried out with his dying breath, "Sit libero!"

Let there be freedom.

Sirrah felt a shiver of sadness and deep respect run through her body for the dead young man. She recognized the saying from Gospind. It was the motto of the rebels, the one way they recognized each other without saying anything incriminating. A short phrase, two words no one would pay attention to.

Sirrah buried her face in her hands and began to cry softly, unable to watch as the guards dragged the burnt corpse from the room. 'Why... How many more have died like that... How many will die before it all finally ends...?' For the first time, Sirrah felt as if this whole thing was much, much bigger than her, than Nina, than Gospind, than Harmony. There was a whole network of people working hard to overthrow the tyrant whose lips were now at her neck. Sirrah began to fight Shadow actively, for the first time since her capture, just as hard as Nina.

'He's not going to win. He's never going to win! Not if I have anything to do with it!'

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:33 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina watched in a stunned silence as the Dragon died, looking away as he was dragged out. She felt defeated slightly, knowing that if Gospind or Franz were ever discovered they would die as well. She saw Sirrah fighting as hard as she did herself, and reached over to yank Shadow back by his hair. "That's right Hermana, fight him. Never give him an inch. I will help you every time I can." She told him and used her hand to slap his bent nose painfully. "I ain't gonna stand by and let him try to do this. Fight him and I will be fighting with you."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:56 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin watched as the werehawks carried them higher and higher, the ground suddenly so far away and the island growing closer. He felt the tingling in his mind growing into a gentle hum and knew that soon he would ba able to speak with Sirrah again. He glanced down at his digital watch and gasped in shock; the minutes were moving as if they were seconds. "Dukes! What the ******** is wrong with my ******** watch?" He yelled to the man.

Trisian, the werehawk that was carrying him, answered. "Ah, in the were and Dragon realms, time moves at a slower pace than in the human world. Digital watches and ipod type electronics show the human time in here. It's another reason why humans must be shown here. They could lose track of time very easily."

Kevin felt his heart drop. The two weeks that it took to get this far, was only a few days, maybe a week here for his fiance and niece. I swear to god that monster is gonna get my foot up his a**. He though angrily as they drew closer to the top of the island.

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:17 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Four hours later, Nina and Sirrah were both finally taken back to the harem. They were both bloody and beaten, but nowhere near as bad as the day before. And this time, they'd had a small victory; they'd knocked Shadow out before he could rape them at all. Sirrah knew there would probably be retribution, but at the moment she felt triumphant.

She looked over at Nina and took her hand, letting some of her natural healing power work on the human girl's shoulder. "Nina... Before, in the hallway, you said the guards sometimes do the same thing as Shadow? What did you mean by that?"

Sirrah felt a familiar presence slip into her mind and gasped. "Kevin..." she whispered, looking around frantically. How could he be here?! He could be in danger! She tried to speak to him mentally, but he was still too far away to hear her or for her to hear him. But close enough that she could feel his soothing, strong presence. 'Kevin... You came for me,' she thought, tears of happiness and longing pricking her eyes.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:38 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina felt her shoulder mending and yanked her hand away as the wound appeared on Sirrah. "Uh-uh. You ain't feeling this one Hermana. I don't care if you will heal and I won't, you get hurt enough." She looked away at the mention of her earlier exchange. "Hermana, if you ever get taken out alone, avoid all dark halls and hidden alcoves with your life. The guards can be just as bad as the mighty mini toad, but on a smaller scale."

She watched the ground and gently ran her fingers along the scar above her right eyebrow, remembering how the guard from today had given it to her.

-He pushed her into the dark hall, covering her mouth with his as she struggled to get him away. Nina felt his hands at her throat, but she was too weak from the King brutally beating her only minutes before to fight him properly. "Por favor, just let me bite your hand off. It would be nice to see you bleed tu merde." She growled at him.

He laughed at her and gripped her throat tighter, making her gasp for air. "So strong willed, aren't you Bunny? I want to see why Lord Ryuu is so interesed in you. It'll be our little secret." He hissed at her, but grunted when she threw a wild punch at his eye.

She watched as he held his right eye, the spot red and looking painful already. He extended his talons on his left hand and cut her above her right eye deeply and continued to choke her. Nina felt her head spin and her vision getting fuzzy as he whispered, "Now, to find out for myself." And she blacked out.-

She shuddered and looked at her hands, wishing the she had been stronger then. An idea struck her, "Sirrah, do you know how long you've been here?" She asked the woman.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:11 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

The half demon sighed in mild annoyance that Nina wouldn't let her help, but allowed it. Sirrah's eyes widened as she caught the girl's meaning, and she shivered slightly. 'But not all the guards are bad, obviously,' she reminded herself, thinking of Viri. She looked up in surprise at Nina's question. "Four days," she answered automatically. Yes, four days... Four days she would never forget, no matter how she wished she could... "Why do you ask, imouto?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:21 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina winced at her guess. "Lo siento chica. I wish it had only been human days. Yuri, can you get the ipod and watch? It's in the wall inside the blue and grey tile. Gracias. You will not be happy with this surprise Hermana. And if I remember the days correctly, I am not gonna be happy either. It's hard to keep track in here." Nina told Sirrah as Yuri went to the wall she had indicated.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:26 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah watched as Yuri retrieved the watch and iPod, taking the watch when Yuri offered it. She gasped when she saw the minute hand ticking like a second hand, and the second hand moving so fast it was a blur. "What... What is this...?" she asked, her voice a horrified whisper.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:32 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina smiled and winked at Yuri as she handed her the ipod. She didn't even bother to glance at the time but went to the calender and sighed softly. "You've been here two weeks Sirrah. Two human weeks. See?" She said and showed her the calender on the screen.

She wanted Sirrah to know the truth about this place, even if it hurt her. She didn't want to hide anything, not that it was possible to do that anymore. Nina knew almost every aspect of Sirrah's body by now from the two of them being with Shadow together.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games