Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:03 am

Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony smiled and moved over to Sirrah before gently touching the baby and saying, "Franz, no matter if you are the young Dragon that sworeme loyalty, or simply my cousin, I will watch over and protect you." And then stepped back just before Artemis sneezed then screamed and she turned to see the couch on fire. It seemed she was still getting the hang of the fire, and accidents like this were to be expected. She grabbed her sister and rushed her outside before grabbing a small pitcher and filling it with water to douse the flames.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:14 am

Franz Colter Rawlings

User Image

His Mommy let a nice lady hold him, and he felt safe with her too, happy she liked his hair and thought he was sweet. He didn't understand that she spoke in a different language, he understood every word. But when the fire started, he saw it and just knew, that if it touched him, it would hurt, it would be bad, and he began to shriek and cry, trying to escape the glowing mess on the couch so it wouldn't touch him. He could almost see a face in it, the red eyes, brown hair, red tatoos. Franz grew more and more hysterical, even though the wings woman was splashing water on it to get rid of it. The flames were bad, they were very dangerous. He was terrified to let it get near him, it would hurt.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:54 pm

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah jumped up from the couch as soon as Artemis's fire ignited it, automatically moving to the other side of the room. She crooned softly to Franz, trying to calm the poor child and failing. She remembered that the first Franz had been killed partially because of Sahiel's fire, and felt tears p***k her own eyes. "It's okay, sweetheart, I won't let it hurt you," she murmured, gently rocking her son as the fire was finally put out.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin raced out when he heard the screams and the wailing, rushing his wife and child outside and looking them over. "Is he okay?! Are you okay?! Where is Artemis?! Is she okay?!" He asked frantically, his brown eyes settling on the girl and rushing over to her. He comforted her and hugged her gently, making her feel better as Franz finally calmed down and fell asleep in his mother's arms. He walked over and kissed her cheek. "Sirry, are you okay?" He asked again, his voice soft and gentle.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:22 pm

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah nodded slowly and kissed Kevin softly on the lips. "Yes, I'm fine. And Franz is too; he was just scared of the fire." She nuzzled her husband's neck lightly, her eyes troubled. "Kevin... I need to tell you something... And it might sound a little crazy, but please hear me out."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:32 pm

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin looked at his wife and tilted his head, looking at her in worry. "What is it Sirry?" He questioned, his eyes confused.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:15 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah sighed, not sure how Kevin would react. "You remember the boy I named our son after? Well... Combined with what Harmony and Hannika just told me and what I've seen myself.... I'd say our son is his reincarnation." She looked at her husband uncertainly, not knowing if he'd laugh or call her crazy or something else unexpected.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:29 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin looked at his wife, then son, then shrugged. "And that changes anything important how? He is still our son Sirrah. I don't care if he was George Washington reborn, though that would be fun. I could ask so many questions... Anyways! Back to my point! He is our son no matter what. Franz is Franz. And I love him regardless. And you too my Half Demon Goddess." He told her and kissed her gently, kissing his son on his hand before kissing Artemis on her head as well. "And you three my little flamethrower."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina was spending the day outside several weeks after the visit of Hannika to see her godson, the Rawlings Clan, Amilia, Ariake clan, Yuri, The Tayashi pair, and Sakura and Kina. She noticed Kina and the little twins carrying back armfuls of tennis balls, then Artemis with another armful. They all ran back for more, Lulu with her leather satchel and a bit of her Socky visible as Saku, Satoshi, and Sirrah talked in a strange language, the sounds almost like growls and yips. She looked at Amilia and Kirrah, then the others smiled just as impishly. She lifted a single tennis ball and said, "Padre-san! Hermana! Saku! FETCH!" And threw the ball along with the others that were sailing into the air.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:14 pm

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah glanced at Nina in confusion at first, her eye twitching when she understood what they wanted from her. "Really, Nina? Really? I'm not actually a dog, you know, I can resist the urge to run after spherical objects..." She had to giggle at Sakura, though; the poor girl seemed about to have a seizure in her frenzy to capture all the balls.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:21 pm

User Image
Sakura

Sakura's eyes grew wide with delight and a strange ferocity came over her features as she chased and caught as many of the balls as she could. She was much like Lokita with lasers when it came to balls and Frisbees and the like; she just lost all control. "Ball! Ball! Ball!" she shrieked over and over, catching one and biting it to make sure it was dead only to drop it to the ground and catch another.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:31 pm

User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Before he could really consider what he was doing, Satoshi had crossed the yard and extended his hand to easily catch the first sphere thrown by Kirrah. Her order for him to get her the ball and bring it back to her had overridden his reason temporarily. As soon as the object was in his hand, though, he realized what he'd done and blushed, hanging his head slightly and walking back over to his wife. "Here," he said in an embarrassed tone, pressing the ball into her hands. "I fetched. Take pictures now, because you'll never see it again."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Artemis Rawlings

User Image

Artemis picked up a ball, late to the throwing and questioned, "Pop-pop Sato? Fetch? Please?" as she smiled the tennis ball in her hands as she looked at the huge demon, her eyes green as she realized she missed out on the game. She looked down and shrugged, trying not to look as disappointed as she felt. "It's okay Pop-pop Sato... Maybe next time?" She finished, trying to brush off his announced rejection.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:46 pm

User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi gritted his teeth and tried to resist the guilt that came when he heard his little granddaughter's disappointed words, but was unable to. He sighed almost inaudibly and glared at his wife, warning her not to say a word. 'To think, I used to be the most feared demon on Earth...' Satoshi knelt in front of Artemis and tilted her chin up with a gentle hand. "For you, little one, I will play fetch. Go on, see how far you can throw it, and I'll see if I can catch it before it hits the ground. Let's make a real challenge of it, shall we, my dear?" Satoshi winked, his expression gentle as he looked at the little girl. He stood and cricked his neck, waiting for the child's first throw.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:56 pm

Artemis Rawlings

User Image

Artemis beamed at her grandfather when he said he would play, her eyes turning bright yellow in her joy as she gripped the ball and then drew her arm back and threw. She had no idea that her Dragon strength had picked that time to make itself known to her, but the ball went a good seventy yards up and a quarter of a mile into the distance before her eyes lost it. "Oops..... Mommy? If I break a window..... Will they find me?" She asked, nervous about where the ball actually landed.
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games