Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:15 pm
"Well, any threat to my country is a concern for me. I want my people to be safe. I was also ordered to get any information about the radio broadcasts that I could from you. However, I also wanted just to talk. I was bored" he said. He had flinched when he heard about the kids. He already knew about them from Jian's report. "Well I always knew those rebels were cowards, but even I didn't know they'd stoop so low" 'David' commented. "Are they kids of some top military leader or something?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:29 pm
"Yeah. Me neither." Shadow admitted. "Well, I did hear a few things. Someone said they were geniuses who make blueprints for machines and weapons, but come on. Who really believes that? Though, someone did mention something interesting that's actually kind of believable. They said that they were related to the Absolute Leader somehow. They said they were taken by rebels because they looked like a high up rebel named Dustin, but when they tested Dustin's DNA against the kids, it wasn't a match despite how close it was. Well, this guy Dustin is related to the Absolute Leader himself, so they are going to try and use them as leverage. I'd say it's a bit underhanded using children like that, but then again, I don't know for sure." She finished.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:16 pm
Damien pulled the phone away for a moment. "s**t" he cursed in a very low whisper. He then put the phone back to his ear. "Well I'm sure they're making that up to try and sound more threatening. I don't think the Absolute Leader would do something like that. It just doesn't seem to be in his character" Damien said, in the character of 'David'. He had plugged the phone in to see if he could get a location of where Shadow was.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:24 pm
"I don't know. I heard that he's had several mistresses, and I've even heard he's been with some guys. It doesn't seem too out of character for him to do it, but I suppose he would have been very careful about it. You know, politician's paranoia and all... Still, David, you seem a bit more off then usual." Shadow replied with suspicion as she continued to sip on her drink.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:31 pm
"Oh, this riot just had me all worked up. Things were peaceful in most of Diethelm until that broadcast happened. Then we had Diethelmian fighting against Diethelmian instead of the Helmshirish enemy. I'm worried that people I know have either been killed or imprisoned. I hope they didn't participate in the riots, but they may have gotten caught up in it" 'David' replied with his best worried tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:41 pm
"I see. It is a bit of a stressful time." Shadow replied, though she didn't quite buy it. "I'm sure most of them are fine. I mean, I'm fine, right? Then again, I'm just a Shadow."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:03 pm
"Yeah, lucky you. I've had to deal with some pretty rough stuff. The streets are being cleaned up and bodies are being moved. You're just lucky you didn't see what I did. The blood still hasn't been cleaned up. I think everything's just calming down now, but there's been an order for tighter security around these parts and an earlier curfew. However, because it is only dinner time it hasn't been set yet, which is good because I'm getting hungry" Damien said. The hungry part was actually not only 'David' but Damien himself. He hadn't left his office since he started the plans for quelling future riots.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:09 pm
"Yeah... lucky me..." She muttered. "Though... I can't say I haven't lived without my share of difficulties. Tell you what, how about I buy you dinner this time?" Shadow suggested. "You just have to promise me no funny business, ok."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:17 pm
"I'd love to, but I already made plans with my buddies. However we could probably meet later. We could always have dinner tomorrow if I'm not suddenly shipped back off to the front against Helmshire" Damien said. He didn't want to have to get all ready and head out for dinner. He just wanted food now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:28 pm
"Ahh... that's too bad. I'm not too far away from the base, and I know of a good dinar that's fast... That is if you don't mind me picking you up and taking you on a motorcycle. Oh well. Tomorrow then." Shadow replied.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:12 pm
"Alright. Tomorrow it is. I may call back later. Goodbye for now" 'David' said and hung up. He then headed off to dinner. When he got there he noticed Jian was absent. Where was he?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:24 pm
"Ok. Goodnight." She said, hanging up as well.

"Ah, sir." A handsome mid ranked staff soldier said, who was waiting near Jian's chair. "The Head General was called out to help with a 'special' investigation on your behalf. He said he'd be back as soon as he could, but he won't make it back in time for dinner."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:07 am

In a short time, he was back in the conference room and contemplating calling the absolute leader already. Problem was that he hadn't asked Shadow about Damien's cellphone although that probably wouldn't work since it would blow people's covers.

"With that, I suppose we have our work properly sorted out. So how are you truly, Jian? You have been behaving in an unfamiliar manner recently. Is it the stress?" Monica asked with a slight grin. She had not called him by his first name in ages. Heck, there was even a time that she forgot about Jian's existence. Back then, she used to think of him more as Damien's henchman although through the years, he had been proving truly useful. They were not working anyway and they were in a rather public place. Just then, the appetizers began arriving.

((OOC: Eh, what part of the restaurant are we in again? Like one of those with screens? A private VIP area? What-what? I completely forgotted~ XP ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:50 am
((Private vip area, which means no other people and no cameras. They build special private little rooms for higher ups, and they usually have quite a few of them, like how some restaurants do for wedding parties and such. ))

"Yes. It's partly stress. That and I really haven't gotten out by myself in a while. When I took the position of head general, there were many things I had to give up on, and most of the afternoons I feel like I'm locked in a cage underground. I miss the open fields, the woods, horseback riding, and... other things." Jian said with a sigh. "How about you? You haven't been acting like your normal self either."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:21 pm
Saiyu grunted and shuddered violently in her sleep before rolling onto her other side, causing some of the passers by to stair at the noticably shivering woman. Her body tucked into a protective ball, her face pale and palsied as she cringed more violently, the nightmare now completley taking over her peacefull sleep.

~~~~

Jay grinned at the mess he had just managed to make.
The man before him lying face down on the conreate cell floor, blood leeking from what appeared to be a broken nose.
The Absolute leader said not to disable them, well as far as Jay knew they didn't need their noses for working....nor did they really need teeth, fingernails or anything with in that area of the human body. Wiping his unbandaged hand free of blood he motioned for the unconscious back to hir original cell, thus far he had learnt that the rioters where mostly oppertunists looking for a reason to cause trouble but that wouldn't stop the phycopath from interviewing them all personaly.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games