Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:03 pm

((Guess so.))

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena let out a long breath after Shadow had disappeared. That woman really wore on her nerves. "All right. Back to the Tower for a debrief. Meet me in the monitor room," she said to her teammates. "Arcana, are you coming with me or going in the C-Car this time?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:07 pm

"Actually, can I meet up with you guys a bit later?" Star asked. She thumbed at Draco, saying, "Cry and I were going to run some errands."

Raining Eri

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:16 pm

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Ah. All right. The debriefing can wait till we're all back, I suppose," Rowena shrugged, the small motion causing a ripple along her cloak.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:05 am

Cryogon's ice armor and weaponry dispelled, he put an arm around Star. "Yeah, we'll catch up with y'all in a bit. Hopefully, we won't be too long, but y'all know how to get a hold of us, if need be."

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:17 am

Star nodded before grabbing Draco's arm and leading him to the car, saying, "We have to stop somewhere first before we go shopping."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:35 am

Draco chuckled a little. "Not a problem, darlin'. Just tell me where we need to go, and I'll get us there." He kissed her cheek again, like he had earlier that morning. Then he got in the car, reaching over to open the passenger door. "C'mon, Fireflower. We got things to do!" He laughed heartily before starting the car.

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:08 am

"Yeah we do." Star said. She got in and reached over to the advanced looking GPS in the dash and began navigating through it, saying, "I'll input his address. I don't know how often we'll need to see him, but he'll be a valuable resource for us to have."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:29 am

As the stereo started playing "American Saturday Night" by Brad Paisley, Draco looked over to Star with a look of intrigue. "A friend of yours, I take it?" Unknown to Draco, his tail was tapping to the beat of the song.

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:38 am

"Yeah," Star said with a nod. "I met him when I was a lot younger. He's the one who made this flame proof suit."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:49 am

"Alrighty, then. Let's make tracks and see this friend of yours. If he's as valuable an asset as you say, he'll definitely be a good friend to have." Draco then realized what he'd just said and stumbled a little over his words. "That ain't to say he wouldn't be a good friend, anyway! Damn, I really need to pick my words 'fore I talk."

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:02 pm

Star laughed before nodding and setting the GPS to take them there.

(Shall we just skip to the getting there?)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:21 pm

((Yeah, good call.))

When the GPS led them to where Star set, Draco killed the engine and got out, waiting for Star. "So, Fireflower, is this the place?"

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:33 pm

"That's it." Star said before hopping out of the car.

They were in the less well off side of town that, while still being before noon, seemed to just have a dark air about it. Star led them to a small apartment complex and buzzed up to an apartment on the third floor.

"Yeah?" Called a voice through it.

"It's Star." Star said simply and almost instantly they were let in. They walked up the stairs, the elevator looking to have been long out of repair, and Star stopped infront of a door that had the numbers ripped off of it, but that still held a grimey looking outline of them. She knocked.

The person who answered was a normal looking teen, although with a wireless headset hanging around his neck and several pieces of technology hanging off of his person that looked far too high end for the environment.

"Hey," He said, seeing Star and moving so her and her friend could walk in. "You here to pick up your stuff?"

"Yeah," Star said with a nod. She turned to Draco and said, "Cry, this is Castor." She then turned to the other. "Castor, this is Cryogon."

"Cool," Castor said, sounding mildly impressed. "Saw you guys on the news the other day."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:40 pm

Cryogon held a hand out. "Nice to meetcha, bud. I hear you've been a friend of Star's for a while. Any friend of hers is a friend of mine."

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:35 pm

Castor shook the hand before turning to find Star's order, asking, "What kind of powers do you have? Are they magic based or gentic?"

Star leaned over and whispered to Draco, "He's kind of an expert on super powers."
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games