Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:19 pm
The offspring of a human and a Kryptonian; the most powerful of both races...

The lead blocked most of the radiation, but it wasn't enough to completely halt the effects of the kryptonite. Still, Ariella was already starting to get her strength back.

...And the most compassionate. I will do what I can to preserve that legacy.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:21 pm
"Hm, lemme think, how about no." Lewis stated, passing his lead to Supergirl, making sure to keep eye contact away from Delira. "Thinking maybe I should summon a troll or something." Lewis sent to Archer.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:32 pm
After a bit of rest Deadzone finally was able to get to his feet as he continued breathing hard. He had heard Archers words but currently still could not see straight enough to distinguish which one was Deleria. Rraching to his pocket Dead pulled the panel from his pocket and slid it in the direction of Archers voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:43 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

"Try it," Archer thought back to Lewis, not taking her eyes off Delira.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:17 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

After a moment more, Clyde finished setting everyone. He got up and went find a phone to use to inform the local authorities. He didn't say who was, or what had happened, just that there had been some strange accident that had left everyone unconscious in the restaurant. "We should get out here Vivian." Clyde called back. "It'll be suspicious if the authorities find only two people awake."

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:49 pm
Lewis nodded and pulled his book from his waist and opened it. He knew the odds were against them, but he'd try and even it out. First came two Ogres. "Boys, not gonna lie, this lady might very well end you, but I ask you hold her off for as long as you can, and if you see any glowing rocks, smash them." Lewis commanded telepathically as the two launched at Delira. After that, Lewis called out a swarm of Pixies, they would be used against the other guards while Lewis would scan through for something to get them all out quickly.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:18 am
(Bump)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:17 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Fade timidly touches Archers shoulder, 'Should I do that multiple illusion trick you had me do with Brink a week ago, or is it too risky with the guns..?'

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

“Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled,”

"Very well.", Delira sighs, "Kill all but Supergirl." Her men open fire, though most of it is currently focused on the pixies. Delira calmly reaches into a pocket and pulls out a grenade, taking out the pin and tossing it at the ogres and shooting it to make it explode in their faces, ducking behind cover as she does so.

“It may have but become transfigured into some still subtler form.”
-Herman Melville, Moby-d**k

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"Right...", Vivian says, covering a yawn. She walks towards the entrance, glancing back at Clyde, "We're heading straight back?"

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:34 pm
The grenade that had been tossed and shot explosion had not had the effect that had been hoped for as instead of it detonating infront of the ogres it had been moved instead to just behind Delira's own men. A portal had been opened just a few moments after it had been tossed and closed just as quickly. Standing there now his vision had returned tho his mind was still feeling akin to the ground underneath a jackhammer. While it was evident that he was in no shape to be still using his powers Dead still stood fast helping when he could. It was a stark contrast to the kid only a week ago that hadn't seemed to care enough to put forth the effort to train properly. Then again with there lives on the line it was likely the reason for his sudden burst of motivation.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:37 pm
Datascape quickly materialized a barrier around them to block the bullets. "Should I make us a ship to get us out of here?" she asked.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:16 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer shook her head at Fade. "Too dangerous, Fade. Get us out of here, Datascape!" she called to the other girl.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:48 pm
Datascape nodded and materialized a ship big enough to carry all of them. It floated above them with the hatch open. She even made the barrier expand to fit the ship. "Alright everyone inside!" she said as she looked at her gauntlet. She saw small sparks go off, showing that she was pushing it to the limit with the size of the objects she created.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:35 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer hoisted Supergirl to her feet and pushed the older girl up into the ship, then she grabbed Deadzone, draping one of his arms over her shoulder and wrapping her arm around his waist to support his weight. She knew how close to collapsing again he was, and she wasn't going to risk any of her Team getting further hurt or left behind. "Just let me take on most of your weight," she muttered. "Come on, Team! Get up there!" she yelled to the others. "Go! Go! Go!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:35 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde shook as his and opened the door for Vivian. "No. We're still gonna go get something eat. I know a small diner down the road. We'll head there then back or whatever you like." Although he hadn't done anything, Clyde felt tired. Perhaps it was just seeing one of the last remaining members of the Hive resurface had caused him to stress out.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(Hey Fiyah, were you going to join that spin-off thing I made?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:41 pm
Being helped Dead looked at Archer as he tried his best to take as much of his own weight he could off of her. It was difficult currently he was running on even less then fumes he had nothing in reserves at the moment as they moved towards the ship. He hung his head a bit in shame as he walked along with her. Lifting his head up he stared over towards where Deliria had ducked into wondering where she had moved to.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games