Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:12 pm
'what do you think you're doing?' Liam said to Hector, obviously enraged by what she had just done.

The captain stared intently at the woman, but his sight became fuzzy, his head light, he fell off his seat and passed out on the ground.

Liam entered the mans dream, he needed to wake him up as fast as he could...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:44 pm
Hector didn't respond. She coughed as she breathed heavily. Her entire body felt like heavy and her brain began to spun.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:42 am
'With that attitude of yours I would almost say your from Hannon'

Farah watched the mans body for a brief moment, checking for any signs he may just be playing possum. Satisfied by his breathing and lack of movement she crouched down, fishing through his multitude of pockets, pulling out keys, coins and a whole host of other things that she had no particular interest in.
"That sped things up nicely"

Raid of the mans possessions complete she hauled the pirate captain back into his chair, the man was slightly more well built in the muscle department then she had first thought and she staggered slightly under the weight.

Pulling his hands back behind the chair Farah wonder her vail around his wrists. Hannon material was known for its durability and even with a fair amount of strength it would still take him a while to work out of the knots she had tied him in.

Happy that the captain wasn't going anywhere in to much of a hurry Farah dashed back out onto the deck. The men who had previously been missing from her crew milled around aimlessly, picking through the pockets of the unconscious crew. "I'm sure we ave less then 5 minuets so"

Farah pointed at several of the men "you're coming with me below decks, theres something I need to pick up. I want a guard set on the other crew and their leader, the rest of you I want the ship less then a coins breadth away" The final orders barked the crew scattered and Farah with her renegade band vanished bellow deck to find her disembodied friend.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:19 am
Liam returned to the conscious world, he looked around, not much had happened. Now that he was awake the captain would follow soon after, but it may already be too late.

The man grunted as he slowly woke up, his head was aching and he couldn't move. He tried to pull his arms away but they had been tied up, seemed that woman really got the best of him. He began twisting and pulling his arms, sooner or later he'd break free and bring hell with him.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:33 am
Farah and her small group scurried through the halls, no door was left unopened and no darkened corner was left unsearched. The large stash of keys she had started with was dwindling quickly and by the time they reached a thick iron door there was only a choice of two keys left.

With a wave from Farah’s hand the men scattered back down the hall’s, taking up watching posts. Hopefully if anything came this way she would know about it and quickly. There was aloud click as the trades woman managed to wrestle a rather worn out and rusted key into the lock.

With a swift kick the door swung back with an ominous creak, the gloom inside almost seeping out to meet her “you think they could be a little more imaginative about darkened prisoner cells on ships, for once I would pay to see a proper light in these places”

Farah drew her Elbow Blades and with a final glance back at the corridor she entered, creeping through the room with cat like stealth. At large the room was devoid of much bar large iron-wrought cell doors, all of them either open or the doors so rusty that large gapping hols, large enough for a decent sized man to pass through, were starting to form “A house keeper wouldn’t cost to much either” The Hannon wrinkled her nose, they may not have been too nice to captives on her ship but they at least had the decency to be clean.

After padding through the room for what felt like hours Farah came to large locked door, a small slat window, only just big enough to slide a food tray through sat near the top. The voice was right about the location then...

Stretching up she grabbed hold of the ledge and hoisted herself up, peering inside. Two silhouettes Just about visible, sat in the back corners. “I take it you’re the ones who asked for help then…”

(( I should start writing smaller replys sweatdrop sorry ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:38 am
Hector didn't respond. She looked pale from exhaustion as she breathed back in the dark cell.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:34 pm
Farah scowled as her eyes adjusted to the deep gloom in the cell. Hectors face seemed to almost glow, her skin an unhealthy and sickening paper white.

“So you’re the one who contacted me?” her eyes shifted to fall on the other figure “or was it you?” she was more thinking out loud by this point, not caring to much for an answers time was now wearing thin.

Hopping down from the ledge she slipped the key into the lock, giving a low whistler as she wrestled with the rusted mechanism. Two of the watches crept in, following the sound of Farah’s whistle. With a final heave she was able to unlatch the door and swing it forward little by little “I need them out of here and back on our decks within the next minuet I don’t know how long we have left”

The men slipped in the cell to retrieve the two captives. Arm Blades still drawn Farah cautiously padded back towards the door. There was no sound from above deck and whether that was a good thing or a bad thing at the moment Farah couldn’t tell.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:56 pm
Hector said nothing as she was carried out, but she still looked like a beautiful man. One of the girls looked at Hector with alarm as she was brought out. "These clothes are from Ander. This is... this is Lord Hector!"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:18 pm
Farah turned and surveyed the man being carried. Well this wasn’t good.

A few of the crews men had started to come around, some shouting and others trying to fight back, with a weary glance at the captains office Farah signalled for her men to move, the fact that there was no shreiking or swearing was starting to worry her “well now I understand the hostility” stepping closer she brushed a few strands of hair away from Hectors face, he looked exhausted. Her eyes swept the uniform, out in the light it was now easy to recognize the militaristic style of the Anders.

The crew started to hop back across the gap to their own ship a few at a time, some staying back to restrain some of the pirate crews who had already come round. Farah stood, balanced on the edge of the enemy ship, aiding some of them back across.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:05 pm
"Wow, I never thought Hector would be so handsome. He's like a little doll!" One of the girls said, giggling to each other as everyone headed back onto Farah's ship. "The other one isn't so bad looking either."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:30 pm
Farah blanched and eyes the women who stood around the supposed Lord and flunky, giggling and gossiping. Was the middle of Pirate raid really the best time to be talking about how handsome their currant human baggage was?

Hopping from her ledge Farah marched over; if looks could kill the gaggle of giddy women would have been buried three times over by this point. As if sensing the murderous intent the women scattered, some of them being brave enough to linger only until Farah was a meter away.

“You can set them up in my quarters for now. By the looks of it Hector will need medical attention and his friend” she eyed the other male, her gaze cold and calculating, he seemed to be more with it then the other one. ‘If he’s the one consumed by ill arts then there’s no telling what he’s capable of, even in this state’ Sighing Farah shook her head, they had just recused them from a cell but confinement was really the only option.

“Lock him bellow, make sure he’s also seen to” the men acknowledged the order and set off, the one carrying Liam dawdling as he eyed the other ship.

Hopefully if they could now round up the stragglers they could push off without incident or a fight though the young Amsah woman wasn’t aware of just how little time that maybe.

((sorry I really need to sleep early-ish tonight ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:21 pm
The giggling girls scattered as one of her men went up to Farah. "My lady, we are prepared to leave whenever you are ready." the servant said.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:02 pm
[~jeez, you guys move fast]

"that'll be far enough, thank you." Liam said the man carrying him, he wrapped his arm around the mans neck, with a strong push the mans neck cracked. Liam fell to the ground alongside the man "no hard feelings?" He said to the surely dead man. He began to make his way back to the pirate ship.

The captain finally broke free, his wrist became red and swollen. He stepped out to the deck, his crew were laying on the ground, some of them waking up, but not enough to launch an attack "seems she got the bet of me then..." He said with a grin as he looked on ya the ship.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:57 am
(( sweatdrop sorry ))

Nodding Farah stepped up to the side of the ship and gave a mock salute to the Captain. It seemed like they had made it just in time. "No hard feelings captain, its just business"

The cargo vessel pulled away, drifting further and further back from the enemy ship. Though the distance was still enough for the pirates to hear what happened next on board.

A horrific wailing, followed by shouts of rage filled the air as one of the women stubbled across the deck. Her face shrouded by her hands as a man flanked her on either side, supporting the tottering woman. Farah turned away from the captain and stepped forward, caressing the top of the woman's head.

One of the men leaned forward and muttered in Farah's ear and an icy silence fell over the crew. The woman stood ridged for a moment before the air was split with a shriek of rage "I'll see you swing for this you Ander Pig!"

As if the devil himself were aboard the ship Farah stormed off around the ship, searching to see if Liam was still with them. In reality thy had spent to much time near the opponent ship and it was more then likely the aggressor was already back across on the pirate deck.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:36 am
The captain kept his gaze on Farah as they got farther away, his crew was still dtumbling awake trying to make sense of what had happened. He heard the scream come from the enemy ship, but that didn't interest him anymore,he headed below deck, the prison cells cam into view, there stood only one man.

"captain" Liam said with a smirk as he came closer

[~oh uh, Liam is from Norra c:]

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games