Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Forever_Rose09

Shirtless Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:43 pm
Hullo!
Sorry to barge in on your conversation. Is it too late to introduce myself? xD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:49 pm
Forever_Rose09

It's never too late! emotion_dowant Go ahead, sweetie~

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:51 pm
Stormy Werewolf

It certainly would be. Haha! emotion_brofist
        So what do you like to do besides avoiding homework?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:57 pm
Broken Heart Production

My friend had watched it before me and she said I wouldn't believe the ending and I didn't, it was so fitting though and she got her revenge.
        *Giggles.* The title of my novel is Obsession. Man, my writing class will think I am insane. I wrote about a pregnant woman accidently murdering her violent husband for my last assignment. I can just hear their thoughts: "Daaamn! This gurl is crazzzayy!"
        I was thinking Oblivious. But I guess the story will chose the title. I just don't know how I am going to convey it in 150 words...

Clasela
Crew

Forever_Rose09

Shirtless Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:01 pm
Alright, thanks!
My name is Sarah, and I'm a freshman in high school. Some of my hobbies include writing, drawing, sewing (I make little stuffed animal keychains out of felt. They aren't great, but I'm working on them xD), going on the interwebs, hanging out with my lovely friends, eating, and playing video games cuz I'm a big nerd at heart. o u o I was born and raised in the great country of Canada, and I really love it because it's very free and diverse. I have a passion for acting! I'd love to be on the red carpet someday. Stories of people who were the same as me and somehow ended up getting movie roles and awards really inspire me!
Random fact about me: I'll eat almost anything. I have been awarded the role of "Friend who is stick thin but Eats Like an Elephant", which is fine with me. the only exception really is mushrooms... I hate all mushrooms. Tofu I can put up with to a certain extent but JESUS i can't stand a bite of mushrooms!
Wow, I rambled. o u o  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:07 pm
Hello. heart  

Captain Queen Official

Kawaii Abductee

8,875 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:09 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I didn't believe it either, I was so shocked, but yeah, I liked it so much. xD
      Dude, I would love to be called the crazy girl in my class because I write stories like that; I'd consider it an honor. xD That does sound like a good story though.
      Oh, it's limited to 150 words? Hm, well, why not write it kind of like a poem? Be somewhat vague but descriptive enough to get the general story, and let people fill in the blanks. Do it line by line like "A distorted smile on a gentle face, the innocence of a child twisted by the inner workings, a single doll stared expressionlessly, blankly, emptily, at the child that lost what he/she once was."

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:19 pm
Toxic Velvet

Hello~ How are you? *o*

Clasela
Crew

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:21 pm
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

I agree with you, a LOT of time indeed.
      Before, the only thing I focus on is the avatar... you know, making cute ones. But it became a little boring in the end :p

User ImageUser Image

We've started differently then, before my sole focus was making friends and chat around to meet people, then I realized that many gaians are annoyed of newbie looking avatar because of the notion of begging and all that stuff but I've gained some friends still. Then after awhile I sort of admire a lot of avis that I've met that's when I got interested in fixing my avi and to make more golds.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:27 pm
Broken Heart Production

I know, I could easily watch it twice in one night.
        Haha! I know, it is a honor. People tend to judge others for what they write though. It's like, "oh you write thrillers? ... psycho much." Whilst the romance writers are seen as lonely hearts or horn-bags.
        I have it here if you want to read it?
        Mhm. I don't think I'm allowed to. Plus, I'm horrible at writing poetry. Tell you what, you can read my draft and tell me what you think when I write it.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:32 pm
Forever_Rose09

Hi Sarah~ What sort of things do you write, draw and play?
        Aw, I really hope you make it! I love hearing about people who have reached their dreams~ *o*
        Haha, be careful, apparently it catches up to you when you are older. Blargh, I hate mushrooms too. They look so gross!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:39 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I don't know about twice, but I could certainly watch it again. x3 Especially since I barely remember it. Lol.
      Yeah, well those people are dumb judgmental jerks that no one wants to know. xP
      I feel like I'd cry if I read it. XD
      Oh, that stinks; my story writing is sometimes in that style because it adds a cool effect to the story. I feel it makes it more intense, it also is different and cool. x3 Sure, I'll read it. :D I revise stuff for my boyfriend all the time~

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Captain Queen Official

Kawaii Abductee

8,875 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:45 pm
Clasela
Toxic Velvet

Hello~ How are you? *o*

Im good you? smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:46 pm
Broken Heart Production

True. But maybe I am a psycho... I attacked my boyfriend when I was asleep the other night. Elbowed him right in the ribs because he was being a jerk in my dream.
        Oh, hush now. I want feedback anyway because I haven't gotten my marks back yet.
        Gleaming, fresh blood trickled out of the chunks of flesh scattered across the crumbling wallpaper, at the entrance of their home. His body, along with the filthy hole in his chest, lay silently on the wooden floor. She however, stood helplessly by the door, the shotgun trembling in her small tattered hands.

An outsider, viewing the scene through the murky glass windows, would assume the picture before them was premeditated. The wife teasing her husband with her voluptuous affair, angering him to a point where he would explode, takes advantage of his rage and shoots him whilst proclaiming self-defence to all that questioned. Then, when all loose ends were tied, she would runaway with her lover and their unborn child to start a new life...

This was not at all true, except for the smooth bump underneath her blood-splattered nightgown.

Regaining her breath, she sank to the floor and stared at the sight before her. The strong scent of blood rang in the air, intoxicating her with its foul odour. The drowsiness that engrossed her took her back to a time when things were different, a time when they were happily married.

The house stood on top of the hill, thick ivy covered the whitewashed cladding and tall foxgloves were scattered throughout the overgrown paddock. It was the perfect foundation for the newlyweds to start their life together. Day by day, they restored, slashed, weeded, trimmed, planted and cleaned the old home back to its humble glory. Their future was looking even more wonderful when she found out she was pregnant with their first child.
        Then he started to drink.

He had never touched the poison before, always saying that he did not want to end up like his father who died an obnoxious, lonely man in a dirty hole in the ground. Nevertheless, one or two drinks after work had lead to the beginning of his fall and as the venom took over his persona; he began to declare it to her in a physical way...

Tears ran down her bruised face as she thought about her unborn child and big sister it could have had. She had lost her daughter five months in, seven years ago.

She got up, staggered into the kitchen and placed the shotgun on the table. Her brother had taught her how to use it when he came over to shoot wild foxes on their property. The weapon in front of her, which had belonged to her husband’s father, was the only decent item that they inherited.

As she unsteadily made her way to the phone, she imagined how the news would flow around town and what people would believe. She could see, as she reached for the receiver, the looks of disgust that would follow her if she stayed here...

Therefore, after she called the authorities, she began think about where she would go. She had never imagined leaving their home, even after he began to beat her.

The night had started like any other; except it was the night, she was planning to tell him she was pregnant for the second time. He was sitting on the lounge, toxin in one hand, remote in the other.

She sat down in the chair opposite to his, patiently waiting for his attention to fall onto her peculiar presence.

“Where’s my dinner?” He asked, eyes still concentrating on the flickering screen.

After a moment of silence, she finally puckered up the courage to speak. “I have some news to tell you,” she softly whispered, unsure if he had heard her.

Dead silence, except for the cheering of the crowds on the television and then, “Where’s my dinner?” He asked again, his voice more stern.

Fear had now wriggled its way through her veins. Nevertheless, there was something else inside of her: determination. She would not writhe her way out of it this time.

“I-I’m pregnant-t...” She forced herself to stutter.

He was quiet at first, taking in what she had announced. Slowly, he reached for the remote and clicked the television off. She felt her throat grow dry in terror of what was next to come.

Then he lunged for her. He was so swift, she had no time to run or even react. She felt his raw, bare hands around her neck as she gasped for air; kicking, praying, hoping she could somehow pry him off and make a run for it.

Somewhere, deep in her foolish mind, she had longed for change and that somehow this child conceived through abuse would bring it. She should have known better after all of these years...

This was it, she thought as she felt her body fall weak. She had fought for all of these years and she was not about to lie down and let her baby die. With the last of her strength, she managed to knee him in between the legs. He screamed in agony and clutched his testicles in hope of soothing the pain.

She crawled away, always looking back, until she hit her head on the unlocked gun cabinet. She pried it open and reached for the shotgun. It was loaded. She heard footsteps and managed to pull herself up. He stood at the doorway, shocked at first, but then a sly grin crept across his face as he said, “put the gun down, you’re going to hurt yourself.”

“Stay back!” She yelled, thinking of the baby as she weakly hobbled to the front door, never once letting the aim of the gun fall from his chest.

He let out a sick cackle that rang throughout her ears and then he ran at her.

Bang!

It took a week wrap it all up and laid his body to rest.

She did not attend the funeral. She had nothing to grieve over except for the memories of how it used to be. Later that afternoon, she walked through the rows of graves until she stumbled across the fresh mound of soil. As she stood before it, she felt something she had not felt in years: safe. She ran her hands over the little bump that gave her freedom and although she did not know what the future had in store for them, she knew that they could survive anything.

Thank you. I'll be sure to get to work on it later. :)

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:48 pm
Toxic Velvet

I'm great~ Just having a lazy-day for now. >.<

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games