Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Tsuna Mioko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:17 pm
Hi I am Daniel and I am new to guilds in general, which is ironic seeing I have been on for so long. Well anyway I was sent a request so I joined and that is pretty much it. ninja (I am always open to meeting new people)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Hello all! I'm Carley-Chan! I am a girl, I am 15 and I live in Texas. I have played on gaia for about 2 months now. I really hope to make friends and meet fun people here biggrin  

carhornbeeps

Chatty Citizen

Blue Juniper

Lonely Worshipper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:08 pm
Hysterical. This place is definitely all that. I'm here 'cause I've been invited at random. Probably seen because of my store on the marketplace. I have browsed and have taken notice of the supreme organization skills this place seems to be running by. You can call me Juniper. I'm not much sure what to articulate at the moment; this guild has a new feel about it that sets it apart from others and leaves me just a bit astonished.

You might think I'm semi-new to Gaia, but I am quite versed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:28 pm
I'm Tezz. I'm a writer, artist, singer, and dancer. I have a wonderfull boyfriend. I love Phantom of the Opera and Pride and Prejudice. I like theamed avi's but believe a little goes a long way, so I try not to judge people's avi's.  

Little__Lotty

Steadfast Pup

Cherree Pop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:53 pm
hi. i'm jenn. i'm new, obviously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:30 am
hell all I'm Kitti, I'm 19 love music all kinds but rock and pets (really cats in general) are my life...I love to read and meet new people and if any of you have a problem come to me I'll help you anyway i can
luv to you all
peace out
Kitti

Kitti~Star

Satio Acerbus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:44 am
[x]I dare you to dial the number.[x]

Uh, yeah.
I be Satio.
And I just got the PM randomly.
e_e Yeah..
Erm.
I like music does that count? 8D [/shot]
In the specific terms, I like love Live.
Uh, I don't like it when people talk in chatspeak, and use all capital letters when they're 'excited'.
Yeah.
Cirque Du Freak is the bomb. >D

[x]So that they can take you away from me. [x]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:45 am
Hi! I'm black_dragon_wings (B.D.W. for short) I'm sorta new to gaia (less than a few months), and thats pretty much it. if you have any questions pm me and maybe i'll tell.  

black_dragon_wings

KittyChanChan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:58 am
Um, hello. x3 My name is Katherine... hehe, Im 16 and weee~!!! School just got out so Im on summer break (thats means lots of gaia x_x)

e.e I got random invite, and this guild seems pretty nice~ =o I must look around  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:03 am
Welcome alll u guys to "Why Not?". feel free to pm me anytime.  

XX_Anatsu_Tenshi_XX

call me bella.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:26 pm
Uh, hi. My name is Kelly.
You can call me that, or Bella, or whatever you want. I don't mind. :3
I live in New York, and I'm 16.

Umm.. I like nice people. :]
I love art, even though I'm not that great.
I've got a boyfriend. domokun
And I love music. <3 Just ignore me if I start babbling about a concert or something. ;D

Aaand yeah. Thats all? =]

Also; thanks for the invite. :3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:36 pm
welcome everyone!  

XX_Anatsu_Tenshi_XX

[Copy-Rite]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:28 pm
Hola! This is Shohiko Hurama; this is my mule account. 3nodding I dunno what else to put. If you wanna talk to me, PM my Shohiko Hurama account!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:20 pm
Greetings blaugh This looks to be a bit interesting 3nodding  

Schizo Joker

Midnight Swiftblade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:26 pm
Hi. I'm James, I'm 16. i love all types of metal/rock. And well, I'm addicted to anime. Thats about it.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games