Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:40 pm
God dang it. I was Nuzlocke-ing Ruby again and it was going great until a Shiny Roselia showed up as my first pokemon. naturally I was drooling because Roselia is one of my favorites, so i sent out my Zigzagoon to weaken it. Headbutt! Critical hit! Roselia fainted! I hate you Zigzagoon......  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:04 pm
I think I died a little inside upon reading that, Embry. I mourn your loss.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:09 pm
SubonicXP
I think I died a little inside upon reading that, Embry. I mourn your loss.
Dude, I Murdered that Zigzagoon, I immediately found a trainer with a makuhita and just let him go to town on Zigazagoon. that serves a lesson for all who dare oppose my shiny roselia.

i hope I get something decent in the safari zone though. Like maybe Girafarig.

right now Party is:

Marshtomp/Kipper Lv 24
Aron/ace Lv 21
Oddish/Buddy Lv 19
Breloom/Mush Lv 23
Loudred/Whysper Lv 22

2 badges. And I've only lost Ziggy the Zigzagoon. I think i'm doing pretty well.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:56 pm
Midnight_Euphomy
God dang it. I was Nuzlocke-ing Ruby again and it was going great until a Shiny Roselia showed up as my first pokemon. naturally I was drooling because Roselia is one of my favorites, so i sent out my Zigzagoon to weaken it. Headbutt! Critical hit! Roselia fainted! I hate you Zigzagoon......

Sadly, I feel your pain...sort of. Fire Red Nuzlocke run. Ran into a shiny Jigglypuff (personally, I hate the pink puffball....but it was a shiny!) Rattata, my weakest and lowest leveled at the time, like you, critical hit and knocked out the puff.

Though, technically, the Jigglypuff would have been my second pokemon in that particular area, but with my rules....the shiny ones are an exception.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:49 pm
Got a slugma from the fiery path bit. Not a favored pokemon but it was at least a fire type. I got a Sandshrew though. Sandslash is my buddy and is epic. I murdered the Zangoose that showed up along with the Solrock as well. Got a Spoink though. Overall I'm having a decent run. But I want my goggles so i can have either my Trapinch or Cacnea because thats almost always what I find in the desert.

I've got a question though.

Rulings on fossil pokemon? Use them or no use them? I've only used fossils in Blue and thats because the alternative was utter garbage so I'm not sure if its fair game for fossil usage.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:07 pm
Midnight_Euphomy
Got a slugma from the fiery path bit. Not a favored pokemon but it was at least a fire type. I got a Sandshrew though. Sandslash is my buddy and is epic. I murdered the Zangoose that showed up along with the Solrock as well. Got a Spoink though. Overall I'm having a decent run. But I want my goggles so i can have either my Trapinch or Cacnea because thats almost always what I find in the desert.

Rulings on fossil pokemon? Use them or no use them? I've only used fossils in Blue and thats because the alternative was utter garbage so I'm not sure if its fair game for fossil usage.
I say use them, really the Hoenn ones aren't that game breaking.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:23 pm
Ok so my grandfather passed on here a couple days ago. His wake is tomorrow and the funeral is saturday so I won't be on. yeah. Just saying is all.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:19 pm
Midnight_Euphomy

Varies on the person. Myself, I count Fossils/Eggs as the one Pokemon for the area you got it in. The only exception might be with first generation; since you don't get to revive the fossil until late game and you're forced to grab one anyway. In that case, I'd say it counts for Cinnabar Island itself (while the Pokemon Mansion is its own separate place).

Short version: Fossils/Eggs/Gift Pokemon are usually fair game, but it depends on the rules you have set for yourself. Since Nuzlocke rules are malleable outside its main two, there's no wrong way to go about it.

On a more related note to your last post, sorry to hear about your loss. Take whatever time you need to, okay? We've all been there.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:34 am
Might have to postpone today's grand finale RP of the current story arc due to hurricane Irene, while it does not affect me it seems it has affected some other members and I would like as many people as possible for this, I'll see what happens, just a heads up. If you are in the hurricane's path, let me know so I can make a decision.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:54 pm
I know it'll be hitting my area sometime tomorrow.  

King Robert Silvermyst

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:37 pm
Starting on monday I won't be around for about... three days. Going on vacation :O  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:37 am
Poor old Johnny Ray
Sounded sad upon the radio, he moved a million hearts in mono.
Our mothers cried and sang along and who'd blame them.
Now you're grown, so grown, now I must say more than ever.
Go Toora Loora Toora Loo-Rye-Aye
and we can sing just like our fathers.

Come on Irene,
I swear (well he means) At this moment you mean everything,
With you in that dress my thoughts I confess verge on dirty
Ah come on Irene.

These people round here wear beaten down eyes
Sunk in smoke dried faces they're so resigned to what their fate is,
But not us, no not us we are far too young and clever.
Remember Toora Loora Toora Loo-Rye-Aye
Irene I'll hum this tune forever.

Come on Irene, I swear, well he means
Ah come on let's take off everything,
That pretty red dress Irene (Tell him yes)
Ah come on let's, ah come on Irene, please.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:56 am
Hm, I think I feel like making some signatures, Snagem signatures that is. Might I have any takers?

And Tails, Come On Eileen, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:48 pm
SubonicXP
Might have to postpone today's grand finale RP of the current story arc due to hurricane Irene, while it does not affect me it seems it has affected some other members and I would like as many people as possible for this, I'll see what happens, just a heads up. If you are in the hurricane's path, let me know so I can make a decision.
Seems it has? *Holds up a sign reading: I went through Hurricane Irene and all I got was this stupid sign*

Luckily, the damages were minimal for my area. I can only hope the same for any other members that were affected.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:51 pm
SubonicXP

And Tails, Come On Eileen, right?
Yeeeep. Good song and should be required listening.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games