Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:55 am
Zack retracted his wings and looked at tiger before she left. "Yes, just fine.." He turned away feeling a bit emberassed that she witnessed his fear. Somehow he felt as though what she saw, she wont be repeating.

Xixi looked at strike not understanding what he meant by they had to return to her apartment. She shook her head and thought about it for a few minutes. She didnt want to return after the fight with her brothers but she guessed if Strike had to. "Um, alright...but lets make it quick."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:29 pm
Tiger walks down to the kitchen quietly and puts some water in the kettle. "Wonder whats up with Zack? He looked pretty bad." She places the kettle on the burner and turns it on. "Does Geoffry? Shouldnt ask... Not my buisness."
Tiger sits ands thinks until she hears the kettle start shrieking which causes her to jump up, while kicking the cupboard. "Ouch!" Ty winces and holds her foot with one had while turning off the burner with the other. As she pours the tea she calms herself down again.
"Dont know what tea he likes... Mint is said to be soothing... He doesnt have it though. I guess I'll go with whatever he's got" Ty says to herself as she looks through the cupboards. Tiger finally finds a satisfactory tea and puts it in the teapot to steep. "Was he afraid? No Wingmen dont get scared..." She goes on muttering to herself for a few seconds then starts going throught the ideas in her head.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:05 pm
Zack looked down at his hands and was releaved there was no blood. The images were so clear in his mind. He was quite glad Tiger had woken him up from his nightmare. The night seemed silent as always but Zack felt uneasy after the ball and just rested back thinking to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:46 pm
Strike sensed the tension in her. "Something wrong Xixi, you felt tense for a moment. I only wanted to go back so you could finish your business here and make sure the restaurant was taken care of. If it is, we can just go now. Unless there is something else you wanted to do?" Strike looked down at her for a few minutes.

The machines of the sanctuary started churning. Strike had placed it on a timer so the place would be set up and ready when he got back. The generators revved up as the lights flickered on. The farm underground was being watered and fresh veggies were being harvested. The kitchen was a buzz with the loading noises in the refrigerator. All the food was being stored there. Enough for the week is all that is taken. The arboretum had also been started. All the plants, pretty moon flowers and lilies had already been in bloom. It opened out onto one side of the peak so the light could shine in. The bedrooms and bathrooms we already set up. They were easy to maintain due to simple design. The window shutters were pulled open by machine. The walls were left unlined in places. The crystal underneath refracted the light through the entire house. And at night, the moon light would illuminate them so perfectly. One place was left the way it was found. A cave with the lining of crystals. It had a flat path and opened on to the side of the mountain that had the setting sun. it would be one of many places Strike and Xixi could go. This place really was a sanctuary, it was a place of nothing but simple purity of the mountains.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:24 pm
Xixi shook her head and smiled as best she could. "Everythings alright. The resteraunts going to fine under the management of my brothers, so we dont...really have to go there unless you really feel the need to get something." She hugged him gently and sighed lightly.
Zack sighed deeply to himself and wondered how Strike and the others were doing. He didn't want to be caught up in his own past any longer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:37 pm
Zephyr's dream was also horrible. He was reliving his entire fight against the demon. This time, however, he was losing. His shirt was torn and bloodsttain and the demon was different. He was a big 4-armed monster with giant tusks. He had four whips line with spikes crafted from steel. It was strange for Zephyr to see this. He had always had dreams that made sense to him. This was all blowing out of proportion. He woke with a start and he was a human. Dirt stuck to his cheek and he quickly brushed it off.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:17 pm
Strike hugged her back and spoke gently to her. "No, there isn't anything I need from there. My old life was washed away by the new one which is about to begin. There is someplace I would like to take you before we go. Is that ok?" Strike stood quietly even though underneath he was anxious. He thought the field where they had spent a lot of time together was the perfect place to propose to Xixi. He waited for her response in her loving embrace.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:43 pm
Tiger takes out the teabags, but the tea is still really hot. She picks up the tea set and starts walking. Should I tell him 'bout the glove? I... I can't.. Tiger winces and nearly drops the tea set, but rests it on the stairs. Ty holds it with her knee while giving her gloved hand a break. "Might as well do it now." She sits down on the floor and balances the tea on her lap. Ty quickly unbuckles her glove and pulls it off then puts her hand on the outside and concentrating on letting a little energy go cooling the tea just a bit so it would be a nice temperature when she got upstairs.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:18 pm
Zephyr returned to his tree home. He transformed into a chipmunk and nodded off.

(Sorry it is short....writers block.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:24 pm
Xixi looked at Strike with great love in her eyes. She felt excited to be in his presence and wherever he was going to take her, she knew it would be even more pleasent then where they stood now. "Alright Strike, take me where you please." Xixi looked away blushing and smiling.

Zack sighed and sat up in bed stretching out his wings as far as he could and brought them back in comfort. He continued to wait for Tiger though he was feeling drowsy but he didn't want to show that he was rude; she had offered to make him tea. So he waited. The moons light shawn into his room creating patches of light. He stared blankly at the patches as he waited into the night.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:59 pm
Strike took hold of her in his arms and flew them out towards the field where they had done so much. It was winter time. A few clouds had been scattered around. It was a brisk 30 degrees. He bundled Xixi tight to his body for warmth. He landed down in the field, the moon light in that area suddenly covered. Strike put Xixi down and dropped down to one knee. He removed the geode from his pack and held it up to her. He then asked in the most soft and loving voice he could. "Xixi, will you marry me?" As the words came from his mouth, it started to snow lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:15 pm
Tiger finnished cooling the tea and but her glove back on and flexes her cold fingers. It should be good by now. Glad no one came looking, they would have gotten tea in their face. Ty smiles to her herself and walks up the stairs. She quickly stretches her neck then gently knocks on the door while balancing the tea on the wall and her hand before entering. "I got the tea, sorry I took so long, I made the tea to hot." Tiger keeps her eyes down and places the tea on his bedside table. "Y... How much do you want?" She says while pouring her own tea.
((I'm pretty sure a bedside table was mentioned earlier.))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Twilight Walker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:43 pm
(Excuse the absence.....i got kicked off my comp for a while......damn parents)
Twilight just watches Kiom'e for a bit till he's sure she is either asleep or unaware of her surroundings before heading to the local bar.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:49 pm
((Yeah there was a night table and still there XD Oh and Yeah, I hate when parents do that...annoying))

Xixi looked down at Strike with tears building up in her eyes. She was absolutely speechless. She wanted to say something but it would get stuck in her throat. Instead she fell to her knees and wrapped her arms around Strike lovingly and berried her face in his shoulder trying hardly not to cry. Finally the lump in her throat was gone and she was able to give him her reply. "Yes, Strike, yes!"

Zack sighed and looked at Tiger. "That's fine. I'm not a lover of tea but thank you. It might just calm me down." He let a small smile escape his lips as he stopped her from pouring anymore and took the cup the way it was.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:32 pm
Tiger smiles and drank her tea in a couple of gulps."Will you be okay now?" Ty rubs her eyes.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games