Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:20 pm
(No prob)

Mia smiled and got off as well. Feralla stretched out her front paws and lied down on her belly. Mia sat down and looked at Natsu. "Y'know, if it makes you feel better, I'm still not very used to the whole weird feelings you get when you go riding."  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:32 am
((Tis all good!))

Tiger turns into herself and turns to look at the air for a second. She gets her bearings and starts shuffling through her bag before she finishes getting it off. "Okay, water and bread. I'm really sorry!" She says as she pulls out her refilled bottle and half of a loaf of bread. "I can be a horse from now on, they can go fairly fast... I couldn't earlier due to the rough ground." Ty says as she hands what she has out to the two. "I might have some dried fish left over. But you cannot get overfull, it will hurt as you ride."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:08 am
Natsu rubbed his stomach absentmindedly with one hand as he laid
Nakhti upon the ground between him and Mia. Nakhti still being in the deeper stages of his healing sleep didn't so much as crack open an eye for the disturbance. Instead Nakhti's cat form rolled over onto its back and twitched twice before silently purring in sleep. Natsu on th other hand made a mental note to just snack and not eat alot like tiger said after all it seemed like they did the fast riding stuff lots more than this. Still semi curious Natsu tilted his head.

"You guys always ride on tigers or become animals and stuff?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:14 pm
"Well, I like to change alot. It gets so boring being one way for long amounts of time. I suppose I wouldn't be bored if I couldn't do that. I don't always do that, we used to ride stuff lots though. We never rode on cats before." Tiger says as she takesa bite of her peice of bread.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:49 pm
Mia smiled. "You know, now that you mention it, it does get a little boring just being one creature for your whole life. But I guess at the end of the day you can't complain with what you got." Mia turned her head to look at Nakhti.

"Aww! He's so.....dare I say it....cute! In his cat form at least! So small and covered in fur! And look how he twitches!" Mia giggled at Nakhti and herself.

Feralla got up and lied down between Mia and Ty. She lifted her paw towards Ty's food.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:58 pm
Natsu nibbled on the bread and sipped the water as his eyes slid from Mia to Tiger to the sleeping Nakhti as thoughts silently darted around his head while his stomach almost completely settled. Nakhti's nose thought began to twitch lightly as his sense of smell returned to him. Shifting ever so slightly Nakhti rolled slightly closer to the nearest morsel of food without even partly wakeing.  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:00 pm
"Exactly what I mean! All cats are cute... Well, most. Kinda don' like those furless ones." She says as she looks from Ferella to her bag and sighs. "I got nothing fresh, still got lots of dried fish though." Tiger says as she pulls out a fairly large package of fish and offers it to the tiger once it is opened.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:53 am
Feralla purred at the open bag and nuzzled around in it. A few seconds later she had two small fish in her mouth. She laid them on the ground, then walked back over to Ty and licked her once on the cheek. Then she went back to her fish.

Mia giggled. "Yeah, I think I agree with you on that one Ty. The furless kinds....kinda scare me, actually. But I guess you don't see very many....unless you'd like to shave your pet cat."  

Mia_Amerne2

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:48 pm
Natsu continued to nibble silently on his food washing it down with water untill he reached the point to where his stomach stopped trying to eat itself though it did not feel full. Then silently Natsu laid what was left of the food and water silently down and absent mindedly scratched the sleeping Nakhti's belly while he listened to the others talk.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:47 pm
"I know! If some one did that it would be more than a little scary." she says with a grin as she wipes off her face. "I have seen a couple though. I couldn't touch them, to creepy." Tiger glances at the kid and smiles before starting to put what is left of her snack away.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Mia laughed. Feralla gulped her last fish down whole and Mia frowned. "Y'know, you should chew your food, not inhale it." The tiger growled silently and licked off her paw. "So, are we good to go?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:53 pm
"I am always ready to go!" Tiger says as she grabs the last of the food and puts it away. "Where ever, when ever." She adds as she pulls her bag on.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:37 am
Natsu smiled and gathered up the sleeping Nakhti as he got to his feet.

"I am ready to go too."

Silently Natsu wondered if they could make it to ruby village before dawn.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:30 am
"Okay! Feralla?" Feralla perked up at the sound of her name and got up, ready to go. Mia smiled and got on. Mia put her hand above her eyes to block out the sun and looked towards Ruby.

"I wonder how much longer this is gonna take." Mia shrugged and urged Feralla onward. They started out at a jogging pace and then slowly sped up.  

Mia_Amerne2

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:17 am
Tiger picks up Natsu and puts him on her shoulders with some effort. She starts gently jogging and gradually changes back into a cougar as they go faster. "I don't think this should take to much longer. If we meet much more delay I will change so I can take the kid home, then come back. I don't want to stop until we get there. If the kid says stop I will though."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff