Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 960 961 962 963 964 965 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:29 pm
((CC merchandising to you guys)) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:30 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
Shun finished his food then looked at Nemu. "Wanna go see Ba today?" He asked, tilting his head. He hasn't seen Ba in what felt like ages.

Mhm, shes always so nice to me ^^

Shun got up and took her hand. "Lets go then." He said, smiling as he led them to the door and walked to the city.

-she held his hand tightly, kissing him on the cheek as they headed out-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:31 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-severus sat up, and suddenly gripped his chest in pain, trying to shout for help, he couldnt seem to make any sound, only struggle-

yuki: *she senced that severus was in pain and ran into the room* SEVERUS *she yelled woried using her power to try and help him*

-after a few minutes, his chest stopped hurting, he was able to breath again, he coughed, and sat up, hugging her tightly-.....thank god.....you saved me........

yuki: *huged him tightly starting to cry* i was so scaired

-he held her tightly, tears in his eyes- i was afraid id never get to see you again....it felt like knives coming out of my heart, cutting me apart from the inside out

yuki: i was scaird that i would have to live with out you witch i never could do *she said still crying*

-he held her close, kissing her on thoe forehead, and wiped away her tears- its ok, its over, i dont know what it was but its gone now, im ok-he looked down at his chest, and realized what it was, something had cut through his chest, thier was a wound that went all the way through it-  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:34 pm
*she keeps singing*

http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/song/Should_ve_Said_No/23197995  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

emo_tastic_27

*As Neaomii sits on the porch and thinks about past things, she takes out her pad of paper and her pen and draws a picture of the moon, slowly coming up over the trees..It mades her purple eyes glistle like diamonds*  
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

......curiosity? is that why you want to open it?.....that's nota good idea....

no...they dont want to open it, but i dont either i just want to be sure your somewhere safe and comfortable at night when you go to sleep

....thanks for caring, but if it can't be opened, i don't see what the problem is....

it can be opened, the seal is weak as it stands, it can be easily broken, thier afriad you may inadvertantly break the seal, and release whats inside

*june put her hands behind her head*
so you're afraid my klutziness will be dangerous....because of a secret box?........i still think i'll be fine.
^_-

is that a yes or no, you will or wont take me up on my offer to stay at our house?

i will. ^^  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:36 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-after a few minutes, his chest stopped hurting, he was able to breath again, he coughed, and sat up, hugging her tightly-.....thank god.....you saved me........

-he held her tightly, tears in his eyes- i was afraid id never get to see you again....it felt like knives coming out of my heart, cutting me apart from the inside out

yuki: i was scaird that i would have to live with out you witch i never could do *she said still crying*

-he held her close, kissing her on thoe forehead, and wiped away her tears- its ok, its over, i dont know what it was but its gone now, im ok-he looked down at his chest, and realized what it was, something had cut through his chest, thier was a wound that went all the way through it-

yuki: *she felt somethin seeping in her cloth she looked down relizing it was blood* oh my god *she used her power to heal it while getting bandeges*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:37 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

....thanks for caring, but if it can't be opened, i don't see what the problem is....

it can be opened, the seal is weak as it stands, it can be easily broken, thier afriad you may inadvertantly break the seal, and release whats inside

so you're afraid my klutziness will be dangerous....because of a secret box?........i still think i'll be fine.
^_-

is that a yes or no, you will or wont take me up on my offer to stay at our house?

i will. ^^

-sev smiled- thats good to hear, we want you to be comfortable ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
ed waked out of the villa heading to mayun's house, now weraring iron gloves  
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

yuki: *she felt somethin seeping in her cloth she looked down relizing it was blood* oh my god *she used her power to heal it while getting bandeges*

-he sat quietly, letting the wound heal, and finally got it bandaged-....a shadow.......  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

^_-

i will. ^^

*june swayed slightly, seconds before tau tackled her from behind. she landed on the ground with a thud*
gah!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:40 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

^_-

i will. ^^

*june swayed slightly, seconds before tau tackled her from behind. she landed on the ground with a thud*
gah!

-mugetsu chuckled- comfortable yet?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:40 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-he sat quietly, letting the wound heal, and finally got it bandaged-....a shadow.......

yuki: what *she said worried*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:41 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

yuki: what *she said worried*

...demonic special forces...shadows, stealth units assigned to assassinate targets......im not welcome in hell anymor, guess i cant die at all, i have to live for you after all yuki  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:42 pm
ed knocked, the sound was diferent of an normal knock's thanks to the gloves  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 960 961 962 963 964 965 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games