Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 965 966 967 968 969 970 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:35 pm
mary woke up.standing she was a little wobbly((lol yaa im eating my fav dinner but it takes 3 hours tp cook so i will be off and on a lot))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:36 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

o.o

mayun: sev, this is going to hell in a handbasket, wanna go dreadbringer!
sev: its our best bet!

*june stepped backwards*
...what are you guys up to...?

-they slammed thier blades into the ground, and cut a portal into the netherworld, demonic energies enveloped thme, new weapons and armor covered thier bodies, thier faces and body also changed-
sev:User Image
mayunUser Image

O.O
*june stepped back again, her swords lowering.*....

-as sev swung his wings togather,a barrage of black dark energy blades sliced through the shadows, as the whip blade around mayun unlatched from itself, the shards of it cut down dozens of shadows at one time-

*june turned away a bit, but she stood her ground this time. tau stood in front of her defensively*
((gotta go....be back in an hour and a half or earlier))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

emo_tastic_27

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:37 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27
RCT-1107 sev

-he rolled over, looking into her eyes, and kissed her, helping with the blanket, until it was covering thier chest's-

*Neaomii turned off the news and stood up, she heard a "mew" noise and took Moon, her ittle cat, out of her bag and took her outside to run around a little.*

yuki: *she saw neaomii and hid the cigarette behind her back*

*Neaomii smelled smoke and looked around, she saw Yukiand the smoke rising from behind her. She rolled her eyes and looked away.* People and their cigs these days....

yuki; i heard that its a habbit

You dont say! *she said with a playful smile and a little wink. then Moon jumped up onto Neaomii's lap and purred softy. Moon saw Yuki and pranced over to her purring and rubbing at hjer leg, wanting to beheld.* Ithink she likesyou.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:38 pm
Leon lands next to Mayun and Sev. "We are surrounded." Shadows surround them in the hundreds.  

MickeyTenshi

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:40 pm
MickeyTenshi
Leon lands next to Mayun and Sev. "We are surrounded." Shadows surround them in the hundreds.

sev: ok, allow me to even the odds- his wings spread widely, the sharp ends shoot forward, slicing through about 100 shadows-  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:40 pm
emo_tastic_27
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27
RCT-1107 sev

-he rolled over, looking into her eyes, and kissed her, helping with the blanket, until it was covering thier chest's-

*Neaomii turned off the news and stood up, she heard a "mew" noise and took Moon, her ittle cat, out of her bag and took her outside to run around a little.*

*Neaomii smelled smoke and looked around, she saw Yukiand the smoke rising from behind her. She rolled her eyes and looked away.* People and their cigs these days....

You dont say! *she said with a playful smile and a little wink. then Moon jumped up onto Neaomii's lap and purred softy. Moon saw Yuki and pranced over to her purring and rubbing at hjer leg, wanting to beheld.* Ithink she likesyou.

yuki: *smiles and put out her cigarette and picks the cat up* shes cute  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:42 pm
RCT-1107 sev
MickeyTenshi

sev: ok, allow me to even the odds- his wings spread widely, the sharp ends shoot forward, slicing through about 100 shadows-

Leon Dashes through the hordes of undead and slashes through them 10 at a time. "Umm..Sev?" Leon says,"What the HELL is that!" Leon points to a giant Shadow standing over them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:42 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27
lil_emo_lover_7

I got her while hunting. She was running around the forest. hah! *she gave a little smile at Moon* Say, Where's Severus?  

emo_tastic_27

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:44 pm
emo_tastic_27
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27
lil_emo_lover_7

I got her while hunting. She was running around the forest. hah! *she gave a little smile at Moon* Say, Where's Severus?

yuki: hes still in the bed  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:45 pm
MickeyTenshi
RCT-1107 sev
MickeyTenshi

Leon Dashes through the hordes of undead and slashes through them 10 at a time. "Umm..Sev?" Leon says,"What the HELL is that!" Leon points to a giant Shadow standing over them.

balkoth, didnt think he had to balls to show up in person  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

emo_tastic_27

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:46 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27
lil_emo_lover_7

hah,  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:46 pm
RCT-1107 sev
MickeyTenshi
RCT-1107 sev
MickeyTenshi

balkoth, didnt think he had to balls to show up in person

"Well, their he is." Leon says. Leon jumps at Balkoth and slashes his arm then stabs his sword into his shoulder.  

MickeyTenshi

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:51 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27
lil_emo_lover_7

-he was still laying down, he had summoned his black imp to keep him company-  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:59 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12
RCT-1107 sev
Mio Night12
boy3:now little girl we dont want you getting hurt so just came with us
boy1 and 2:yay
Mist:i dont think so
*Mist garbs boy of the boy's arm and thowns him into the steet then hits a other in the face and kicks the last one in the gut*
Mist:next time bring more
*Mist walks down the steet*

-mayun see's the thugs in the middle of the street, mugetsu close behind-
mugetsu: heheh, someone had fun
mayun: ideed, come on, lets find out who- it wasnt long before they caught up with mist-

Mist:man im board maybe i can beat up those guys again o will

-mugetsu burst into a sprint, and did a wall run, landing in front of mist- i said....HEY!!!

Mist:umm hello who are you

no one important, u the one who roughed up those guys back thier?

Mist:yay  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:04 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27
lil_emo_lover_7

-he was still laying down, he had summoned his black imp to keep him company-

yuki: *she walked back in the room and layed down next to him*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 965 966 967 968 969 970 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games