Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 965 966 967 968 969 970 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:20 pm
eek redface eek
*does not move for about 5 seconds...*
*Then doesn't say a single word - just grabs her drink and takes another sip while still staring right in front of her*

((no problem! take care - I'm not usually on in my evenings too often (your early mornings I guess? confused ) so catch you when I do wink I am usually only on when at work myself rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:41 pm
*takes a deep breath and heads to the one place she knows she'll find some one - she bends down next the the closet door*
Icy...
Icy PLEASE tell me you're awake and not sleeping or murdered....

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:44 pm
*wakes up, stretching rather loudly and hushing quickly, not wanting to disturb Ryzan. Fiddling for the candle and matches, she lights it so she can see. Looking about, she notes that a new bag has not been delivered.

Hmmm, may be letting us out of soon since there's no new bag.

Carefully digging through the last bag that was dropped off, she finds something to wear for the day and also something to eat. Getting rather tired of all this snacking, she's ready for a huge lobster and steak dinner. Salivating, she smirks and wipes her mouth, going to the bathroom to shower.

Coming out after a while, Icy places her dirty clothes in the designated bag for that, and sits back on her side of the pallet, eating her food*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:46 pm
*hearing stirring inside Leko gets frustrated and rattles the door*
*shouts in a whisper*
ICY!  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:55 pm
*whimpers by the door*
Oh please I need some sanity....
*leans her body against the door*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:57 pm
*hearing a voice calling her outside, she leans her ear against the door*

....hello? Is someone out there? Katana?! Psyzapp?! You guys better not be playing games! Let us out of here for griefs sake! stressed

EDIT:{{SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!! Signing someone in at the time! gonk I missed leko!!! She's leaving now! crying }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:59 pm
oh..
*facepalms*
well I need to go now...
gonk it would be helpful to talk to you later though...
sorry... confused

*makes her way to her room*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:04 pm
lady leko-chan
oh..
*facepalms*
well I need to go now...
gonk it would be helpful to talk to you later though...
sorry... confused

*makes her way to her room*

*realizes it's leko and starts sceaming*

scream NO! WAIT! Don't leave!!! Let us out please!!! crying

*no longer hearing her outside, she knows that leko has left. Frustrated, she slides down the door to the floor, pulling her knees to her chest and dropping her head on them, wrapping her arms around her knees and head*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:41 pm
*awakens from the noise*
Naquallain.... *covers his mouth and yawns as he sits up, then looks around. Seeing Icy at the door, he sighs dissappointedly.*

I see they have yet to grant us our freedom.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:58 pm
*lifts her head up, groaning from waking Ryzan up*

Yea, Leko had come down but as soon as I realized it was her, she was gone. No one's made a drop since the last bag, so I don't know when anyone will be to check on us.....

*lazily stands up and goes to where she stashed the bottle from last night and her glass. Pouring up a double shot, she sips on it, glancing at Ryzan*

Well, since we have no sense of time here, care to have a drink?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:07 pm
*stretches and waves her off*
Nau nau.... drinking too early after waking seems to prolong my sluggish reactions. If a bag has not been deposited yet, there may still be a chance to catch the door on their next drop. I do not think they would cease providing us supplies if they wished us to live.

*crawls over to the bag of clothes and digs around in it*
I hope there is still time before the next drop for me to "freshen up", as you say.

*pulls out a sets of lounge wear and takes it with him into the bathroom*
I will try to be quick, jhal in case they make the drop while I am occupied, you may want to keep a close eye on the door.

*closes the bathroom door and proceeds to shower*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:20 pm
*nods and sips her drink, standing just beside the door opposite of the handle*

Whoever makes the drop, they'll likely try to see if we're moving about. I'll stand where they can't see me and grab the door once it opens.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:46 pm
*washes himself hastily, wanting to make sure he is there for the next supply drop. While dressing, he catches a glimpse of himself in the mirror and pauses a moment, looking at the scars. He slides his hand over them and thinks to himself "I wonder if she saw them.... No, she could not have. Could she?" Suddenly feeling rather insecure, he grabs for his shirt and pulls it on. When he opens the bathroom door, he looks out shyly. Seeing that Icy seems to have her attention on the door, he immediately goes to put on his gloves and glasses*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:55 pm
*focusing on the door, she sips her drink and wonders just how long had Katana and Psyzapp planned on keeping them locked up. She comes out of her thought process when she hears the bathroom door open. Without turning, she speaks to Ryzan*

No one's come yet, so you can take yo-

*before she can finish, he's gone back into the bathroom. Turning her head slightly, she looks back at the door. Wonder what that was about? Shrugging, she turns her attention back to the door, casually sipping her drink*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:22 pm
*takes a deep breath and straightens his hair while looking in the mirror, mentally kicking himself for cowering back into the bathroom like that.*

Mal'ai! Mal'ai! Mal'ai! She probably thinks me a fool. *remembers who he is talking about and shakes his head* What am I worrying about? Her opinion of me is irrelevant. She is my nemesis....

*makes sure his glasses are on correctly and that his gloves are covering all the right places*
.... she did help ease my mind in regards to my place in this world and my relationship with Quortek, though...

*shakes his head and composes himself, taking a few more deep breaths before coming back out of the bathroom*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 965 966 967 968 969 970 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games