Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 966 967 968 969 970 971 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:24 pm
MickeyTenshi
RCT-1107 sev
MickeyTenshi
RCT-1107 sev
MickeyTenshi
Leon lands next to Mayun and Sev. "We are surrounded." Shadows surround them in the hundreds.

sev: ok, allow me to even the odds- his wings spread widely, the sharp ends shoot forward, slicing through about 100 shadows-

Leon Dashes through the hordes of undead and slashes through them 10 at a time. "Umm..Sev?" Leon says,"What the HELL is that!" Leon points to a giant Shadow standing over them.

balkoth, didnt think he had to balls to show up in person

"Well, their he is." Leon says. Leon jumps at Balkoth and slashes his arm then stabs his sword into his shoulder.

*in the meantime, june and tau defended themselves from shadows surrounding them tightly. she slashed at them rapidly*
alright! this is uncalled for!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:28 pm
June_Malatesta
MickeyTenshi
RCT-1107 sev
MickeyTenshi
RCT-1107 sev
MickeyTenshi
Leon lands next to Mayun and Sev. "We are surrounded." Shadows surround them in the hundreds.

sev: ok, allow me to even the odds- his wings spread widely, the sharp ends shoot forward, slicing through about 100 shadows-

Leon Dashes through the hordes of undead and slashes through them 10 at a time. "Umm..Sev?" Leon says,"What the HELL is that!" Leon points to a giant Shadow standing over them.

"Well, their he is." Leon says. Leon jumps at Balkoth and slashes his arm then stabs his sword into his shoulder.

*in the meantime, june and tau defended themselves from shadows surrounding them tightly. she slashed at them rapidly*

mayun helped fight balkoth, as sev helped june, a scythe formed in his hand-User Image
grand reapers scythe, untold soul stealer!!!-over half the shadows disappeared, and did not return-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:31 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
MickeyTenshi
RCT-1107 sev
MickeyTenshi

mayun helped fight balkoth, as sev helped june, a scythe formed in his hand-User Image
grand reapers scythe, untold soul stealer!!!-over half the shadows disappeared, and did not return-

*june sighed, slicing another one in half behind her*
what are these things here for, anyway?!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:33 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
MickeyTenshi
RCT-1107 sev
MickeyTenshi

someones told the grand reaper a bunch lies, now were wanted in the unworld, they kill us here, and we go thier, thne they kill us thier, and we are gone, wiped from existance  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:33 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
MickeyTenshi

someones told the grand reaper a bunch lies, now were wanted in the unworld, they kill us here, and we go thier, thne they kill us thier, and we are gone, wiped from existance

what the hell?! who would do that?!
*slices another one*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:34 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
MickeyTenshi

*slices another one*

i dont know, we have kept our distance from the order of reapers, i cant imagine why we would be wanted, but we are, i can tell cuz they dont send shadows out just to start trouble  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:36 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

*slices another one*

i dont know, we have kept our distance from the order of reapers, i cant imagine why we would be wanted, but we are, i can tell cuz they dont send shadows out just to start trouble

*dodges an attack*
so is this what you meant by getting guests into trouble?
*stabs one*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:39 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

*slices another one*

*dodges an attack*
*stabs one*

-stops-..........JUNE, your a genious!  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:41 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

*slices another one*

*dodges an attack*
*stabs one*

*june goes into the defensive*
huh?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:44 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

*slices another one*

*dodges an attack*
*stabs one*

huh?

-he grabs her hand and pulls her close- HOLD ON TIGHT, DAMNIT!  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:46 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

*dodges an attack*
*stabs one*

huh?

*june held him tightly*
((going to eat dinner, brb))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:47 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

*dodges an attack*
*stabs one*

huh?

*june held him tightly*
((going to eat dinner, brb))

MAYUN, keep them busy!-he wrapped one arm around her, and began to sprint, turning into a run so fast, even tau had a hard time keeping up-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:49 pm
yuki: *she left the cabin and sat by her pond looking nervous*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:51 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
yuki: *she left the cabin and sat by her pond looking nervous*

-severus could sense it in the air, he walked out and sat next to her-....something on your mind?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 966 967 968 969 970 971 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games