Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 966 967 968 969 970 971 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:32 pm
*katana exits her rooms and heads toward Psyzapp's office. Once inside she grabs the key to the storage room and pockets it. She goes to the door and pounds on it heavily.* Icy! Ryzan! I've come to let you out.....IF the two of you have come to an understanding and both agree to continue living here. I know you're both angry with me....and truthfully, while it hurts me to have done this to both of you....it had to be done. Icy, I'm trusting you as my sister that you and Ryzan will come out peacefully and come up to the bar with me so that we can talk. What say the two of you to my conditions?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:37 pm
*as Ryzan is coming out the bathroom, she turns around to ask if he's okay, only to be interrupted by loud banging on the door by Katana. Standing at the ready for the door to open, she hears Katana making demands on the other side. Irate, Icy rolls her eyes and looks back at Ryzan*

Do you believe this?! She has the nerve to make more demands after locking us up in here for who knows how long! So what do you think? twisted  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:38 pm
katana68
*katana exits her rooms and heads toward Psyzapp's office. Once inside she grabs the key to the storage room and pockets it. She goes to the door and pounds on it heavily.* Icy! Ryzan! I've come to let you out.....IF the two of you have come to an understanding and both agree to continue living here. I know you're both angry with me....and truthfully, while it hurts me to have done this to both of you....it had to be done. Icy, I'm trusting you as my sister that you and Ryzan will come out peacefully and come up to the bar with me so that we can talk. What say the two of you to my conditions?

{{ rofl LMAO! I see you had to put on your war gear, huh? rofl }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:39 pm
Icy Reign
katana68

{{ rofl LMAO! I see you had to put on your war gear, huh? rofl }}

((Hell, yeah!!! Do I LOOK stupid to you???? xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:42 pm
*scoffs quietly to himself so as not to let katana hear.*
"Hurts me to have done this to both of you"? rolleyes She likely enjoyed every moment of our incarceration. I certainly do not believe her participation in this should go unpunished, jhal if we act too soon, we very well may be kept here for much longer. Perhaps it would be wise to wait for a more opportune moment to strike. It is not as if we do not know where she retires~ twisted

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:46 pm
*pounds on the door after hearing no response* Hey! If ya'll are all happy in there, it can be arranged for ya'll to stay a bit longer.....and don't try anything funny...Psyzapp would be more mad than upset if ya'll do anything else to upset her. All I want is for the three of us to go up and have a drink and see if ya'll have discovered that you actually have more in common than you realize.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:50 pm
::A shadows forms from under the door as it starts to take form into Maune as he glaces around the bar::  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:50 pm
*grinning deviously, she nods in agreement*

Okay. We'll figure out how to handle her AFTER we've been released. For now, we act as we've already planned, courteous, if nothing else, to each other. We'll let this whole ordeal die down before we act. Deal? twisted

*clearing her throat, she answers Katana*

Well, if you stop banging and shouting, you'd get your answer. We agree to come out, no harm or foul, and go have drinks and talk.

*she turns and winks at Ryzan*

wink  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:55 pm
*sighing, knowing full well that she could end up in the storage room next, she gets the key out of her pocket. Before unlocking it, she calls out to Icy again* Remember sister.....you gave me your word that you would BOTH come peacefully.....if you break your word, I don't know what Psyzapp will do to either of you. *she puts the key in the lock, unlocks the door and quickly pockets the key again while stepping back from the door. She holds her whip firmly in her hand, hoping like hell that these two stubborn people have at least agreed to be civil to one another during their forced companionship.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:01 pm
*upon the door opening, his first instinct is to rush to it and barge out like a madman, but for the sake of keeping civil he restrains himself and exits calmly. Seeing Katana standing outside with her whip in a fighting stance, he lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Gi ussta~ I suppose this means you do not fully trust we would come out peacefully as Icy claimed.

Ryzan Vixtul

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:04 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
*upon the door opening, his first instinct is to rush to it and barge out like a madman, but for the sake of keeping civil he restrains himself and exits calmly. Seeing Katana standing outside with her whip in a fighting stance, he lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Gi ussta~ I suppose this means you do not fully trust we would come out peacefully as Icy claimed.

*narrows her eyes at the elf* You forget yourself, Ryzan....I've SEEN you in action before, remember? Did you really think I'd come unarmed? Now be a good elf and head on upstairs and get us a table....we have some discussion to be done....this will be settled tonight. Psyzapp deserves that much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:08 pm
*feeling a rush of relief and fresh air flowing through the open door, Icy holds her relief down and scowls at Katana, walking past her in a huff. Heading upstairs with nothing to say, she makes her way to the bar, grabbing a Corona and downing it before she can reach the bottle of Hennessey and a glass, grabbing another Corona and heading to the table Ryzan picked out*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:14 pm
:;Maune is about to say hi to Icy but then sighs as he starts to walk of the bar mumbling about time::  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:15 pm
You are so untrusting~ Perhaps there are some issues you too will need to work out wink *blows a kiss to Katana and heads up the stairs casually, pulling out chairs at one of the tables for Icy and Katana before taking a seat himself*  

Ryzan Vixtul

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:19 pm
*goes behind the bar and grabs a Corona, then heads to the table and seats herself where she can see Psyzapp approach, and keep an eye on Icy and Ryzan* Issues, Ryzan? Are you insinuating something? *she takes a sip of her beer and looks at Ryzan steadily*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 966 967 968 969 970 971 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games