Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 967 968 969 970 971 972 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:27 pm
PFT! rolleyes Look, you wanted to talk, so let's talk. What is it that you want ot know specifically about our little "incarceration"? stare

*drains half her second Corona, and gulps a double shot of Hennessey, pouring another while waiting on Katanas answer*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:32 pm
*giggles at Katana*
You had forced Icy and I into that closet for trust issues so I was saying that perhaps your problems could be fixed in a similar manner wink Jhal there is no need to be so defensive about it. I was only joking~

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:37 pm
*leans forward quickly and slams her bottle on the table and glares at Icy* Don't you DARE give me attitude, SISTER......what I did, I did out of love and duty for Psyzapp. If either of you had left...she would have been devastated. I put you in that room for a reason...and that reason was that if you didn't kill each other, that you would sit down and TALK reasonably for the first time ever! scream

*she sits back and glares at both of them*So, enlighten me.....what did the two of you learn about each other....other than you want to TRY and get revenge on me? twisted *she takes a sip of her Corona while keeping a watchful eye on both of them*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:38 pm
*She gets up and gets herself ready to go upstairs and check on things in the MW Bar. After showering, getting dressed and putting on her favorite perfume, she goes into the kitchen and writes a note for Officer Dougherty.*

Dearest William,
I went to check on things up in the Bar. Please feel free to join me if you would like.
Love,
Psyzapp

*She places the note in the kitchen by the coffee pot and leaves to go upstairs.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:42 pm
I learned Icy has an interesting looking mole on her inner thigh~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:44 pm
Ryzan Vixtul

(( eek xd rofl Ooooo, she's gonna get you for that one! ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:48 pm
Ryzan Vixtul

(( eek rofl rofl OH SNAP!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:57 pm
(( rofl -snickers-))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:05 pm
Ryzan Vixtul

*looks at Ryzan, with mouth agape and eyes wide open*

eek gonk redface  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:09 pm
*sighing and looks sadly at the two of them* I had hoped that the two of you would find some common ground, some things in common so to speak. Apparently, I was wrong. It seems I have failed Psyzapp in trying to fix this situation. All I wanted was for the two of you to somehow figure out a way to live under the same roof without trying to kill each other.....*she gets up and goes to the bar to pour herself a shot and grab another Corona. She downs the shot and then returns to the table*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:13 pm
*pretends not to notice Icy's embarrassment and keeps his eyes on Katana*
I am not sure what exactly you are expecting to hear from us. It is not a situation you walk out of wishing to speak at length about immediately afterward. Frankly, after waking up to and being confined in such close quarters with the same person for a few days, I would much rather talk about anything other than them. Can you say with honesty you would not feel the same?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:14 pm
*She enters through her office and into the Main Bar. She sees Katana sitting with Icy and Ryzan and is thrilled at the prospect of having the whole situation with them resolved. She goes over to the table enthusiastically to check the situation out and greets them warmly.* Good evening all. How is everyone doing tonight.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:16 pm
*materializes into the bar craving a drink but sit dumbstruck at the situation that she has materialized into* eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:18 pm
*turns and looks at Ryzan* I have already explained and apologized for the "incarceration" as you put it. Answer my questions, and you will be free to do whatever...I'm beyond caring anymore. All that I do, I do for Psyzapp. Ryzan, do you still plan to leave here and break Psyzapp's heart? Can you be around Icy without malice and have a mutual respect for her? *she then turns to Icy* And you Icy....are you still planning on leaving, knowing that if you do, you too will break Psyzapp's heart? Can you be around Ryzan without malice, and have a mutual respect for him? *she looks from Icy to Ryzan and waits for their response*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:19 pm
*gets an idea and vanishes*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 967 968 969 970 971 972 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games