Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:40 am
*walks into the Cabana Bar and surveys the premises before seating self on the end bar stool* Hey Shadow, I need a little pick me up after with dealing with those girls in the Geezer Booty bar. Pour me a double shot of your best whiskey, will 'ya? *glances over at bandaidd* Oh hey bandaidd, I almost forgot. We still need to finish up my physical. When can you squeeze me in?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:43 am
Music is a good way to relive pain.

*sings a duet*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:29 pm
Barkeep!! How long does a man have to wait before he gets served round here!!

crying

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:41 pm
*Gives Shadow a grin, throws back triple shot of Tequila and slams shot glass upside down onto bar.* You better put on a skirt Stumble. rofl *She then sees Officer Dougherty have himself a seat at the bar* YOU! eek I cannot believe that you would even DREAM of setting foot in here after roughing me up!  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:07 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*walks into the Cabana Bar and surveys the premises before seating self on the end bar stool* Hey Shadow, I need a little pick me up after with dealing with those girls in the Geezer Booty bar. Pour me a double shot of your best whiskey, will 'ya? *glances over at bandaidd* Oh hey bandaidd, I almost forgot. We still need to finish up my physical. When can you squeeze me in?

*blush* You'll have to go next door for that kind of service, officer, but yes. I could give you your physical whenever you are ready. Let me just massage your shoulders for a while first. You seem so TENSE!

Psyzapp, back off! MINE!
*icy glare*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:04 pm
Psyzapp, I didn't come in here to hassle you. This just happens to be the only bar away from my job where I can relax and have a drink. *closes his eyes and focuses on shoulder rub* Mmmm ... You're good with your hands there, Bandaidd. Killa' has left on hiatus for a week or so, and has left me in charge of his Geezer Booty bar. There's one less set of eyes to keep watch on everything there, and those damn mules have been getting away with underaged drinking again. They know very well they can come here to legally drink, but I guess they like the thrill of trying to get caught at killa's bar. Now where'd Shawdow disappear to? I still need that double shot of his finest whiskey.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:18 pm
Oh, the stress of it all. No wonder your shoulders are so tight. Working with the public can be soooo draining, too. See. You and I have a lot in common. We deal with Joe Public everyday in our jobs and they aren't always having the best of days, if ya know what I mean. And we rarely get a thank you for putting ourselves out there on the line. How many thank you notes do you get in your battle for justice? That's what I'm talking about. Ooh, you have a HUGE knot right there. It might take me some time to work that one out.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:07 pm
*Goes behind bar while Shadow is busy, pulls down bottle of Whiskey with 2 glasses and puts both the bottle and the glasses in front of Officer Dougherty* So Ocifer, *she starts pouring whiskey for Dougherty and Bandaidd* you say Killa is gone for the week and there is less supervision at the at the Booty Bar? Hmmm…very interesting indeed. *crosses arms as the wheels start turning in her head* Bandaidd, why don't you sit down right here next to Ocifer Dougherty here and keep him busy…er…I mean company. I just need to go make a phone call. *she says as she tries her best to grin sweetly and bat her eyelashes.* You just relax Ocifer and let Bandaidd take good care of you. 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:04 pm
*Quietly walks in and takes a seat at the far end of bar surveying crowd* Excuse me barkeep, might I trouble you for a quadruple shot of cognac, with a cola-back? *Nods in regards to the others at bar* My name is Icy Reign and I'm new in this area. How do you do?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:44 pm
Icy Reign
*Quietly walks in and takes a seat at the far end of bar surveying crowd* Excuse me barkeep, might I trouble you for a quadruple shot of cognac, with a cola-back? *Nods in regards to the others at bar* My name is Icy Reign and I'm new in this area. How do you do?

*Comes back after making her phone call* Well, how do you do, Icy. Nice to see some new faces. Shadow is our fairly new bartender/cabana boy around here but he seems a bit busy at the moment. *Goes behind bar and pours Cognac with a Coke side for Icy and serves.* Quadruple Cognac eh. My kind of drinking. You should have been here earlier when my friend Iggies and I were experimenting with shots of whatever and a blow torch. See that new skylight there *points to ceiling* That was one heck of a party! *Turns to Stumblefoot and starts laughing.* Remember when Darth had to dive through the flames to get his gold and nearly knocked me over?! *Cracks up laughing* rofl  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:24 pm
*knocks back drink and laughs* Wow, that must've been one helluva party! ...wait a minute...Psyzapp is it? I know I've heard that na...oh, yeah! You're the chic that everyones been talking about? *lowers voice and leans closer when the officer perks up* Man, you must've done some pretty devious things to have such a bounty on your head! You got wanted posters plastered from here and beyond! Man, last one I saw before I got here said you were evil, psychotic and maniacal. I just got one question... Need a partner? *signals to Shadow but he's still busy* Err, can I get another quad Psyzapp, if ya don't mind?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:40 am
*Pours another Cognac quad for Icy and sets onto bar.* Man those cops are relentless! A girl starts a few fires and tries to have a little fun around here and the next thing you know the cops are jumping down your throat. stressed I've even had to resort to putting on this disguise! So you want to partner up…hmmm *ponders for a bit on that.* There are lots of threads here that need a good thrashing, underage mules to serve alcohol to and lots of corruption that needs doing. I must say I have been pretty busy and it really would be nice to have some help. lol There is gonna be lots of heat from the MAN and you'll probably end up with a Wanted Poster too…do you think you can handle the heat? wahmbulance  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:09 am
Psyzapp
*Pours another Cognac quad for Icy and sets onto bar.* Man those cops are relentless! A girl starts a few fires and tries to have a little fun around here and the next thing you know the cops are jumping down your throat. stressed I've even had to resort to putting on this disguise! So you want to partner up…hmmm *ponders for a bit on that.* There are lots of threads here that need a good thrashing, underage mules to serve alcohol to and lots of corruption that needs doing. I must say I have been pretty busy and it really would be nice to have some help. lol There is gonna be lots of heat from the MAN and you'll probably end up with a Wanted Poster too…do you think you can handle the heat? wahmbulance

*nods appreciatively, slams quad and spins glass on bar, coming to a smooth halt in front of Psyzapp* Can I handle the heat? eek Don't let the sweet face fool ya friend. 4laugh Now I may not know much about thread thrashing and underaged mules, but I'm a quick learner and always down to corrupt a thing or two. twisted *looks towards other end of bar* So tell me something, who's the cat giving Officer Dougherty the killer massage and the one with no face under his mask? *sees girls with guitars* Wow, you all got a live band? I haven't heard a good live band in forever! When does the show start?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:33 am
Bandaidd is our new head nurse. She just got hired to help Gilda. Gilda and Lil Brat run this joint. They try their best to keep thing under control which has been a full time job for them lately. twisted Nei1 and I have been helping out giving the residence physical exams which could be fun but I got my syringe taken away. sweatdrop Stumblefoot used to be the Bartender/Cabana Boy when I first got here, but he quit his post because I was too much to deal with. twisted Officer Dougherty is typically over at Killa's Grabby Geezer Bar making sure everyone follows the "rules." There are lots of rules there and you will get busted if you are caught.

*Looks Icy Reign over* Okay, I'll give you a shot. 3nodding Check out Killa's Grabby Geezer Bar and read the rules over, go to the "Kill This Thread" thread and start killing, start making trouble everywhere you can and most importantly…HAVE FUN WITH IT, girlfriend! twisted *Reaches over bar to shake Icy Reigns hand.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:51 am
bandaidd smiled at Icy.

"welcome to the guild. hope you enjoy your stay. I should warn you about the ladies v. gents thread. It gets pretty heated. Probably don't want to go there your first few years here."

*takes Dougherty by the arm* You've had quite enough to drink. We need to get that urine before your liver processes the alcohol. Then we can do the head-to-toe.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games