Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:59 pm
Fei-Tao turned as he felt a sudden breeze pass him when the girl ran by. His ears twitched in curiousity under his hat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:47 am
"Weeeell, i didnt go to the jungle, for one, two, no they didnt have marshmallows; so i've been deprived, and three, i have nooooo idea how my hair got this long. But looky! I broughts a new pet home!! His name is Lunarius." A big tiger saunters in, parts of him on fire, but the flame doesnt diminish, nor does it bother him. He walks up to me and licks my hand as Ikima jumps out of my arms, turns human, and pets him. Lunarius licks him as well.

User Image
Lunarius  

XSuki_MikaX

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:59 pm
A tiger. Uh-oh. Fei-Tao looked at the large feline uncomfortably. His ears flattened uncertainly as he watched it go by, and he suddenly let out a sneeze, quickly covering his mouth as he did so, his hat falling off with the sudden motion; he was very much allergic to cats.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:30 pm
I look over at the person who sneezed and i easily spot his ears. "Oooooh!! Cute ears!!"  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:41 pm
Maria gasped, worried for Fate's...er, fate.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:00 pm
I teleport over to him and poke at his ears. "Kawaii!"  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:57 pm
Maria rolled her eyes, getting out of her chair, picking up Fate's hat and placing it back on his head. "Fate..." she said, bending down so that he was at eye level with her. "You need to be careful, hon. If someone...those people...the hunters see you..." she trailed off. Maria straightened up and resumed her seat over by Dark. "Uh...so, where were we?"
Aiden gaped at the tiger, slowly walking over to see if it's real or just an illusion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:10 pm
I hop away from him, hopping behind the counter and getting a random cupcake and munching on it after randomly giving everyone cupcakes. Lunarius glares at Aiden before roaring at him loudly, the fire on him flaring, before he walks over to me and i give him a cupcake. Ikima is also eating one. "Cuppycakes i brought back from vacation. ^^"  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:51 pm
Aiden jumped back in suprise. "Ahh! Sorry." he exclaimed, looking forlornly at his charred cupcake.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:33 pm
Darkson smirked softly when maria gave the hat back to Fei-Tao, that boy...he was half wolf 'He really shouldn't get near Key' he thought after shrugging. Dark sighed heavily "Don't worry...if you wish, we can talk another time" he said with a small smile displaying on his lips.

Key twitched at the sight of Fei's ears, she shook her head, suddenly feeling uncomfortable, and shivering a little thought no one would be able to notice it. The girl glanced at fei, she really couldn't look away even if she tried. Seconds later she finally could lower her gaze now staring at the ground her hair hiding her eyes "C-can I have s-some tea?" she stammered, asking to whoever would be kind enough to bring her tea. Tea calmed her...

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:23 am
I look over at Key. "What type of tea would you like?" I asked as i gave Aiden a new cupcake and let Lunarius have the charred one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:34 pm
Maria looked quizzically at Dark. "Uh, Darkson, is Key okay?" she asked worriedly.
Aiden smiled slightly, before hugging Suki. He then let go, and stepped away, embarrassed by his own impulsive behavior.  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:28 pm
"No problem, Aiden. ^^"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:07 pm
Fei-Tao slightly tensed up and shrunk in his spot when Maria mentioned hunters. "P-patawad po [Sorry]," he said nervously, slinking off to somewhere in the cafe.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:52 pm
"Hey, Maria, i think you might've scared him."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games