Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:37 pm
Atlanta began walking towards the woods, sensing Dazeray's aura. She saw Diz walking away. Heading in his direction, she called out. "Your brother is a real pain in the a**!" she said, alltogether in a foul mood.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:50 pm
Diz heard the shout from Atlanta and couldn't hold back his amusement, laughing lightly then turned his head slightly to see Atlanta. "You only just worked that out?" Diz replied stopping on the spot. "So, what happened? He ditch you or something?"

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:27 pm
Atlanta rolled her eyes. "It just keeps presenting itself. I understand drinking off your problems, but you dont get so drunk you can barely stand up people tend to wanna kick you're a**." she said, rolling her eyes. "He's locked in a hotel room, though he's probably out by now." she looked down at her phone and saw a missed call from the hotel. "Yep, he's out."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:36 pm
Diz thought for a moment before saying anything. "... You've not seen him fight, have you? Drunk or not I wouldn't bet on the other guy." Diz said giving his brother a small amount of credit, even though Diz thought Seth's abilities to be weaker then his own. "Wait, you left him in a hotel? Well I suppose it's better then what I would've done." Diz said as he began to walk again.

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:53 pm
"He was a little beat up, yeah. Though whatever he did he evidently enjoyed it, so yea, probably some poor soon of a b***h is off somewhere nursing his wounds. I left him in a specific hotel. We should be able to keep an eye on him for a while... or until he changes clothes...." she said, smirking. She stepped forward into a clearing where Dazeray, Kimo, and a young girl stood. "I understand you like Diz, but isnt it a little early to adopt?" she said, crossing her arms, a smugly amused smile spread across her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:14 pm
"Thank you." He said in an almost whisper to Atlanta, not knowing or caring if she had heard it, as he continued walking through the forest. The darkness of the forest was barely lit by a few stray beams of moonlight seeping through the the leaves and branches of the trees.

Your thoughts betray you, Diz.

What are you talking about now?

You seem to forget that I am part of your head now. I can see you still care for him.

I do not care about Seth!

I never said I was talking about Seth. Then why thank the girl for getting him into a safe place for the night? Besides I know you remember being his older brother, all the times you helped him no matter how much trouble it got you into.

That's none of your business! Stay out of it. Diz shook his head in a feeble attempt to silence the voice. "I will not have you speak of this again." He growled through gritted teeth now storming through the forest heading back towards the city.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:47 pm
Dazeray turned to look at Atlanta smirking at her.
"I understand you like Diz, but isn't it a little early to adopt?"
Dazeray rolled her eyes and hugged Atlanta.
"It's been awhile. You took off!"
Kimo purred loudly and licked Darla on the cheek.
I am smart - and witty and strong and fast and dashingly handsome! Kimo snickered and swished his tail. Dazeray rolled her eyes at him.
Show off.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:00 pm
Sorry mom, I didn't realize you cared, what with Diz around. Besides, I've taken care of myself this long without you're worry. Hell, I even took care of you for a while there." she said, smirking. "Anyway what about her?" Atlanta said, gesturing towards the girl petting Kimo. She doubled over in laughter when Kimo announced how wonderful he was. Straightening she wiped a tear from her eye.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

The10thDoctorsLoveBiscuit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:14 pm
Darla giggled when Kimo mindspoke to her. "My brain tickles. Messages dance across my mind dissappear into a cloud on my skull. Angels dance on the clouds and fall from the sky. It's raining angels in the forest." Suddenly Darla fell backwards, her eyes rolling back in her head. She had these spells all the time. They never caused any damage, other than a bruise or two or maybe a scratch from falling on something. Sitting up suddenly she stood, her eyes returning to normal, though seeing nothing. She stood and began to sway violently. Images danced across her eyelids as they fluttered closed. In her mind she saw the mean lady running through the dark, running, never stopping, suddenly dissappearing, falling into a hole. She continued to fall, fall, until she hit the ground, surrounded by bright lights. She returned to the present suddenly, seeing the mean lady talking to Dazeray. She ran and hid behind Dazeray. "She's the one that hit the nice kitty! Mean mean lady! You deserve to fall in that hole!" she gasped as soon as she said it. She never, ever told anyone her visions. The voices forbid it. She immediatly began to tremble.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:55 am
Atlanta took a step back, startled. When the girl had fallen she had stepped forward and bent to look at her, concerned. Now she was only curious. "What do you mean by that little one? why are you shaking?"  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:06 am
Seth had wandered onto the street and was usure of where to go and what to do. "Hmmm." He thought to himself for a few moments and began walking along the road. The city seemed quiet, way too quiet, for anytime of day. The streets were almost deserted with the exception of the few police cars speeding down the roads. "Where is everyone?" Seth questioned himself as he looked around.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:15 am
Diz arrived back at the city after a short time, having taken the odd short cut and his ability to run without tiring. He took in a deep breath and let it out slowly as he removed various twigs and leaves from his clothing discarding them to the ground. "So, where are you? Where would you have gone?" Diz asked looking around the street he had stumbled into from the forest. He knew nobody was going to reply and even if they did there was even less chance of it being Seth. Diz moved slowly through the street always listening for any noise that was out of place or out of the ordinary, but he could only hear silence barely broken by the distant sounds of police sirens. "This is... Creepy." He muttered to himself as he began his search.

Nutrino Starwind

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:34 am
Seth quietly walked down empty alleyways and crossed through peoples gardens to shorten his journey, he had finally decided where he was going and that was to the docks where his 'crew' should be. Although they weren't really a crew more like a mob didn't make much diffrence to him as they knew how to drive the huge cargo ship they were currently using, therefor he considered them a crew for now. His thoughts along with the eerie silence of the city were broken by a rather loud explosion, Seth looked up and in the direction where the sound had come from. A huge fireball flew upwards into the sky followed by a ton of pitch black smoke, the flames from whatever was burning bellowed up high. Was that Diz? Seth wondered to himself as he raced towards the scene.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:54 am
Diz flew through the air as the the house a few feet away from him suddenly exploded knocking him through the store window on the opposite side of the street. He laid in the store for a few minutes while he redained his bearings, slowly he sat up rubbing his head and grumbling. "Why the hell does this sort of thing only ever happen to me?" He stood up and dusted himself off while checking for any wounds, luckily he had escaped any major injuries this time. Diz walked out of the store window and was about to get out of the vacinity when he saw someone staring at him. "Okay Seth, I know what this looks like but it wasn't me this time." Diz called to him as he saw the judgemental look on his brothers face.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:47 pm
Dazeray looked down at the little girl with wide eyes. She certainly was cute, but there was something wrong about her. Dazeray now wondered if the sudden seizure she had had anything to do with it. Maybe she had an illness?
"There, there, Darla. Tell me what is wrong." she crouched in front of the girl, stroking her red hair softly.
Kimo padded over to the little girl and nuzzled her in the side encouragingly.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff