Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:14 pm
Bruce, having left the doctor, returned to the forest. He knew the others were inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:26 pm
"anyone out their please help me" said lisa say to her mind then i lose my banlace slid down fall tree.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:56 am
Bruce heard Lisa's thought and headed towards her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:41 am
one unit black armor soldiers came and found lisa lay on leave, one them fire sleep drat at lisa and lisa felt little dozing and her eyes start to blur."sir we found her and one more to go"said soldier. lisa draw out her sword but she drop it and her knee fall on ground." i am sorry sister"said lisa.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:46 pm
"Hello boys," came Bruce's voice. Their suits' electrical systems heavily short circuited, killing them instantly. He picked up Lisa and her sword and took her to a more secluded part of the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:33 pm
lisa felt someone pick me up, carry me and i try to awake up but my eyes still blury.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:15 pm
Bruce let his hand charge up with energy and carefully applied it to Lisa's ankle. After several seconds, he pulled his hand away and let his free hand summon a rock bowl full of water to him. He poured the cool water on Lisa's ankle and the swelling began to subside.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:03 pm
"ughh how the hell doing here and bruce but u got spit up and i never see u and sister too"said lisa stare at my ankle.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:29 pm
"I don't know where Hikari is," Bruce explained, "Chaos found me and helped me. I found you and helped you. We just need to find Hikari and help her."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:40 pm
Little did Hikari knew that she was close to her father's base and was still unconscious at that time. A few minutes after that, two guarding soldiers were out just doing their job and spotted her. Curious yet cautious at the same time, the two soldiers, with their guns ready approached Hikari slowly. When they reached her, they saw that she was unconscious and reported that there was an intruder nearby and were prepared to bring her in.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:01 pm
"i see but if father get one us i can felt sister in danger and i am still scary of him what he did to me"said lisa touch my neck.

meanwhile reko talk with dan and going meeting in forset base seen hikari carry by one them guard and "place her in cell and locked it up and place cell guard because wont escape this time" said dan hand over file to reko and he grin at dan.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:17 pm
The guards followed orders and carried Hikari inside their base, locking her up in their prototype cell that they have created especially for her and Lisa. They also separated her staff with her to a different room and tied her to a chair with some improvements to their experiments. It was a chair specialized for blocking telepathy and teleportation. It was in solid metal and was guarded heavily, much more than before since their father had been disappointed and upset from the recent breakouts and escapes that Hikari and Lisa had made.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:38 pm
"Let your leg heal first," Bruce said seriously. "We need to go in fully prepared."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:39 pm
After a few moments that she was tied down to the chair, Hikari slowly woke up. Surprised by to where she was now, she raised her head quickly and took a look around. She struggled to break free but when she did, a jolt of electricity would travel around her body, causing her to feel massive pain and she shrieked but bit her bottom lip to endure the pain. When her struggling stopped, the electricity weakened and dissipated. She was about to fall unconscious once again but kept herself awake and leaned on the chair, sighing that she knowingly that she was captured, and worst was that she couldn't save herself and could endanger the others by her uselessness.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:20 pm
lisa felt shock in my body and knew hikari in danger. "bruce sister in danger and we need to save her" said lisa and her try used up her mellow magic.

reko went to visit hikari cell and told guard open the door so he did. "so hikari how like this improvements and i hope we try use new weapon on u"said reko pull out small stungun but this is take away sum her magic.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games