Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:49 pm
Misuzu0614
*picks up shun's family picture and looks at it* is this yours? *shows him the picture*

*Sees Mitsuki with the photo and lights up with relief and happiness* "Thank you!! I wouldn't know what I'd do if I lost this." *Takes burnt photo from her hands and smiles at it brightly but with a bit of sadness in it*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:50 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
*picks up shun's family picture and looks at it* is this yours? *shows him the picture*

*Sees Mitsuki with the photo and lights up with relief and happiness* "Thank you!! I wouldn't know what I'd do if I lost this." *Takes burnt photo from her hands and smiles at it brightly but with a bit of sadness in it*
ed gets there shortly after "did i miss the *firt kiss*" he said with an ironic smile  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:52 pm
youre welcome. is that your family? *points at the picture, slowly remembering something painful in her own past*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:53 pm
notingles
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

ed gets there shortly after "did i miss the *firt kiss*" he said with an ironic smile

*Glares at Ed while blushing at the same time* "Shut up Ed.." *stuffs photo in pocket*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:54 pm
Misuzu0614
youre welcome. is that your family? *points at the picture, slowly remembering something painful in her own past*

"Mhm. this is my mom holding my sister:Kiki; and my dad holding me. I was only three when they took this."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:56 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

*Glares at Ed while blushing at the same time* "Shut up Ed.." *stuffs photo in pocket*
"like if it would be easy make me shut up" ed dives into the lake, he grabs another hiden trap, pointy sticks that rushed at you, he gets up after done "too cold for me" he exit the lake  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:56 pm
*looks at ed* what first kiss?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:58 pm
*looks at ed again* the lake isnt that cold!  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:59 pm
Misuzu0614
*looks at ed* what first kiss?
after taking off the algae from over himself "none, just teasing you too"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:00 pm
Misuzu0614
ed gets quite worried that there are other traps "well, it's colder that you think if youget inside"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:00 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

"like if it would be easy make me shut up" ed dives into the lake, he grabs another hiden trap, pointy sticks that rushed at you, he gets up after done "too cold for me" he exit the lake

"You love being the hero in the end don't you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:01 pm
notingles
Misuzu0614
ed gets quite worried that there are other traps "well, it's colder that you think if youget inside"

"How old are you again?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:01 pm
i dont remember my parents. *shakes head* all the pictures were burnt... *smiles sadly*
*looks at ed then shakes her head*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:03 pm
*looks at ed* yeah, how old are you?  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:04 pm
blessedheart
notingles
Misuzu0614

"How old are you again?"
"nearly 97 if you skip my training... over two hundred at least... dont give me that look, i look young thanks for this training i spoke of" ((brb snack time))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games