Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:49 am
*The desire to kill was full blown and every single soldier that approached me died at my feet. I ran through the army of men as if i were a lion running through grass, killing as many as i could come in contact with. Sliceing them in half with my black crystal swords that became red with all the bloodshed. I stopped and stood to the side to heal a couple of wounds that had been given to me by a couple who were lucky enough.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:19 am
Dark heard Wei's comment, "I know what you mean, you think you got problems try seeing Mega on a full blood lust hunt," he shook his head and went back to Nick," all right guys the plan is simple, we need to make sure Ra doesn't try anything during this fight so Nick we need you to watch your back because they will be coming for you, thinking your the gateway to him. Let's find Ra and put him down for the night, then go out there and kill off those bloody basters once and for all"  

Phantom Touch

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:45 pm
Scanda saw the warlord take away his farther "Wow you teleported my dad away even though he is a..."he had a pause as his Dad reappeared "Teleporter"Scanda said as he turned around to his family and friends "I want you to go inside lookd for someone named Dark tell him I sent you and tell him this"he paused as he looked around as they shuffled in closer "Hes coming"he whispered to them as his friends and family broke off and hurried inside the castle only him and his brother stayed "Now lets finish this"Scxanda said as he charged foward at Destryu and charged a kick but as he was about to kick him a white flash appeared at his foot as he was about to kick him in the face he uppercuted the warlord with his foot and charged up with super speed and kneed him in the back and landed back on the ground as Scanda charged at the Destryu as he flipped over him and kicked him in the back and then grabbed him and flipped him over "Do your worst were unstoppable even if you stab us both in the heart we will still live on"Scanda said as his brother joined speaking halfway as they stared at the two warlords injured by only a small attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:14 pm
*Destryu said to Scanda* "please notice fool, THE COMMANDER IS NO LONGER IN OUR MIDST" *Destryu now stomping his feet on the ground made a bolder shoot up from the ground beneath scanda and his brother, which made them hurl about 7 feet into the air and on their way back down they both fell on top a tree branch, from which they now hung from* *Destryu now pulled out a laced whip that had steel 8 inch spikes embedded in it. he held it up as if showing it off to them and said* "looks like you too boys need to be taught a lesson for having so many damn powers popping all out of your asses" *he said and flung the whip hitting each of them in the back 4 times and quickly he put his whip away saying* "NOW DID YOU BOYS LEARN YOUR LESSON??"  

Repo ManX

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:51 pm
*as june had said that Ribu had said, as he shrugged his shoulders* "what can we say were not nice guys*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:52 pm
*june rolled her eyes, casually walking past him before kicking him in the face*
well then, should i kill you now? or play more?....  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:18 pm
Lunar kept firing her arrows and then did a backflip when a big sword started flying at her. The soldier who flew the huge sword walked closer to Lunar and he got hold of his sword. She slowly walked back and shot arrows at him, 5 arrows.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:43 pm
*RA-IEM now charged out the castle door, after greeting Chief and killing about 10-12 of the enemy. he then said* "I SWEAR I SHOULD'VE BEEN BORN THE GOD OF WAR,^^!!!"  

Diyske

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:54 pm
*Goddess and the Angels tok to the air. They flew over the Castle and grounds, shooting spells and arrows at what foes they could see* "TO WAR!" *shouted Atmund* *The Centaurs charged into the fray, killing Shadow Creatures left, right and center*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:08 pm
*ENTER WARLORD ARAKIN* Arakin had seen his commanded target named Goddess flying in the air starting to cast magic spells and arrows upon the soldiers, one came to graze him but it wasnt anything life threatening. He was mute so he could not speak like the other Warlords but he gave a loud* ****SHRIEK**** * he jumped into the air catching her off guard and took hold of Goddess's left shoulder with his poisonous fangs, and took her plummeting to the ground below.... he stood ontop of her pinning her down and sinking his teeth deeper into her*  

Repo ManX

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:11 pm
*june simply clenched her fists to make the ties pull the two to the ground, smacking them onto the pentagram*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:13 pm
*Ribu had taken one of the poison darts in his hand and flung it after June, but she dodged it and it end up hitting a near by Centaur in its head and after a second of excruciating pain it collapsed to its death, then Ribu said* "LETS CUT THE CRAP AND FIGHT SHALL WE" *he was a little annoyed that she had not gotten hit by the dart he flung*  

Repo ManX

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:14 pm
Lady Aya stepped back, eyes swiveling in every which way. "Vampires!" she called. "Summon your wolf packs and rat swarms!"

She then ran forward again, in full animalistic frenzy. Sometimes she would use invisibility. Other times she would use shadow manipulation. Then she would also use shadow transformation. Other than that, besides slicing her prey with her long blade, she would use her vampiric claws and her fangs. She would bite her enemies, sometimes draining them, other times poisoning them with her intoxicating bite. But she would always use her super strength. Of course, her enhanced senses certainly helps.

Wei as well, joined the fight from his position. A bow appeared in his hands, and he kept on summoning arrow after arrow to use, helping Lunar strike down more enemies in long range. With a start he felt an aura pulsing and ebbing like the tide. It was Lady Aya in frenzy.
'I knew it. She's really enjoying herself.'

Aya smirked at the thought. 'I heard that, Wei. Just keep your area clean of living enemy forces and I'll let that comment slide...'  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:16 pm
*june rolled her eyes. snapping her fingers the ties were released and the petagram gone, but june's aura already grew stronger by the minute, as well as her strength. a dark sword appeared in her hand*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:28 pm
*Ribu now said to Zetar* "GO ON KILL MORE OF THE ENEMY, I THINK I GOT THESE TWO RIGHT WERE I WANT THEM" *Zetar now agreed with Ribu and he vanished to else where*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games