Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:41 pm
Yeah I think you really hit the nail on the head if you wanted your avi to look hot!

* Begins to sip Mojito*

Halloween is just around the corner, sorta. What do you plan on dressing up as?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:47 pm
I don't know...I haven't dressed up in ages and I want to so bad this year, but as usual, no one is having a Costume Party and I just didn't have time plan one. I truly hope all that changes next year. As I stated in the Costumes thread, where I'm from no one here celebrates Halloween, let alone dress up! I mean, the kids, yeah, but I'm pretty sure there are grown ups like me who want to dress up and have fun, but they're too scared or something...I really want out this town and I plan on doing that next year if everything goes according to plan...*sips Corona* And now that I've given a short life story as my answer to a very simple question, what are your plans for Hallooween? xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:54 pm
Ahh, probably gonna dress up and go to a couple of parties. Last year was awesome, so this year has to top it. Problem is I don't know what to go as. *Downs mojito. Suffers a bit of brain freeze. * Probably some Egyptian.  
bandaidd rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 2, 1, 2 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:58 pm
*plops down on chair and grumbles*  

bandaidd
Crew

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:02 pm
* Looks in Bandaidd's direction for a sec, then returns to his drink*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:02 pm
Wow, I bet that is so cool! Yeah, an Egyptian sounds like fun too. Whoa...you did say a couple of parties, right? eek See, that's what I want to do! stressed *drains Corona and sips on Henessey* UGH! I bet those are gonna be a blast. All I can say is cut loose for Icy when the time comes! whee  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:03 pm
confused What's wrong bandaidd?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:04 pm
Yeah around these parts Halloween stores pop up from nowhere. Like department stores. I think the adults here love Halloween more than the kids do, lol. Just another excuse to cut work early and party!  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:09 pm
I know that's the truth cause I feel exactly the same way! Get off work early on Friday and become a totally different person Friday night! xd Gotta stay sane somehow...*looks at bandaidd concerned* Honey, is everything okay?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:17 pm
Icy Reign
confused What's wrong bandaidd?

nothing in particular. just bummed and this seems like a good place to be bummed. thanks for caring.  

bandaidd
Crew

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:20 pm
I know whats wrong. * looks at Bandaidd* It's me right? Of course it is. My apologies Ms. Bandaidd. Now if you'll both excuse me, I think the air in here will clear up a little better if I left for awhile.

* Gets up and heads outside*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:22 pm
*stops QSXII in his tracks and cocks head at bandaidd* Why are you bummed? Wanna talk? And where do you think you're going? You can't just abandon a fellow Geezer like that! scream *sits QSXII back in his chair roughly*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:37 pm
*Glares at Icy for a min. Draws his sword and...drops it. Quietstorm XII drops every piece of weaponry on him. Folds his arms and leans back on his chair.*

Fine... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:39 pm
no, QS. It isn't you. But if I offended today, I am sorry.

If anyone should leave, it's me. Ima take my bad attitude and put it to bed. My apologies all around. You guys are awesome.  

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:44 pm
*glares back at QSXII then sees that he's complied* Thank you. *gives bandaidd a stern look* Now see here missy, you can't come in here mumbling and disheartened and not tell anyone what's wrong! I know we're the hooligans but we look out for our fellow Geezers too! *places an arm around bandaidds shoulders* Now, do you want to vent or just sit here and mull it out?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games