Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:28 pm
*Gets up again and hugs Icy Reign.* Oh Icy…so good to see you. Won't you have a seat and join us. *grins. She crosses her legs.*

@ Katana: Who is it that is missing me so much. *she grins because she knows.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:33 pm
Oh I think you know who's missing you! xd

Icy! *hugs her* Sit your butt down and have a drink with us!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:35 pm
*hugs Psyzapp and Katana tightly and takes a seat at the table, motioning for a waiter. Once one appears, she orders a quad shot of Hennessey and a Corona-sans the lime. Once her order is placed, she looks back at the stranger, awaiting his response*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:35 pm
<<< Ugh, catching up, not a pristine post, my condolances... >>>

"Ah, new here, I am not. I have been away for some time, however, and have only recently returned." He stood and offered his hand before he pulled her chair out for her, "I am Exor Omega, pleased to meet you, Icy," he said with a smile.

His attention returned to Psyzapp, "And you mean this thing?" The cursed sword flashed into being as he closed his hand. The eye on the weapon glared at her with contempt, lusting after her soul and resenting her freedom. The thing was gone in another burst of indigo fire. "I'm never without that damned thing; what catastrophies it would create if I were to leave it around. As for the way I'm dressed, that's simple - it's cold out," he smiled.  

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:37 pm
I miss him just as much. It pained me to have to up and go to Hong Kong on such short notice. I'm looking forward the welcome home I'm going to receive. heart heart heart *she grins and sips her Cosmopolitan.*

Cold…*she snickers.*…I'm fond of the cold. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:40 pm
*shaking Exor's hand, her order arrives and she takes a long drink from her glass, relieved for the burning of the amber liquid down her throat. She quickly follows it with a long swig from her Corona. Looking at Exor, she offers him a smile*

Been gone away you say? Well, how nice of you to return. Is it as you remembered, or has GGG changed a lot since your last stead?

*looking at the girls, she grins, nudging them both*

So ladies, what's going on with the two of you? I don't get to see you guys as much anymore.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:40 pm
*she grins at Psyzapp, and the waiter appears with her drink. As she picks it up and sips it, she turns her attention to Exor and smiles at him.*

Exor, I'm sorry I had to leave so soon after you arrived in MW last night, but it had been an exceptionally long day, and I'm afraid I was in dire need of my beauty sleep. wink I promise not to run off tonight if you should stop by.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:43 pm
The warrior laughed at Katana, "You? In need of beauty sleep? Surely you could come up with a better excuse than that," he said with a grin as he gestured with his glass of coke.  

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:47 pm
*She grins, raises an eyebrow and leans on the table with her elbows.* Look what we have here ladies…we have a charmer on our hands. You had best be careful with us Exor…we can be quite a lot to handle. *She says seductively.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:51 pm
He runs a hand through his hair with a smile, "Well, I suppose that remains to be seen, my dear..."  

Exor Omega

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:53 pm
*snickers as she takes another drink of her cocktail*

Oh, Exor dear....you have NO idea of what we're capable of! wink

But maybe you're more capable than we realize, hm?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:56 pm
*She grins and leans back again, crosses her legs and sips her Cosmo.* Nice to chat with a man that doesn't lose his composure under pressure. We don't see much of that at the MW…I find it quite refreshing. wink *She waves over a waiter and orders another Cosmopolitan.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:00 pm
*snickers while enjoying her drink* Ain't that the truth  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:03 pm
Although, you won't be seeing any "handling" from me. I'm currently in a relationship with a gentleman who is also very composed under extreme pressure. *The waiter brings her another Cosmopolitan, she thanks him and takes a sip.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:03 pm
He leaned back in his chair, an air of confidence about him, "That's not the first time I've heard that said, Katana... And, I'll add that I have been known to exceed expectations. In fact, I sort of make that my business..." His gaze wandered between beautiful Katana, alluring Icy Reign, and back to the lovely Psyzapp. He took a sip of his coke before he replied to her. "It might be that there are not many men that could handle such breathtaking and self-sustaining women..."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games