Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:29 pm
Dameon Black
Robert grinned and rolled over so that he was on top of her. "Better?" he asked and then kissed her again.

She nodded breathless, as his hair tickled her face. She removed his shirt, running her hands over his chest. She slipped from her jacket, leaving it beneath her her as some protection from the rooftop gravel, all the while kissing his lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:32 pm
Brago brought Hana to his bed and laid her down. He kissed her. "Rest."  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:33 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

"A bit, perfer walking and levitating*." Dante said and grinned as he looked at the streebike, "It's pretty nice though." He brushed his fingers over the seat and looked at Misha.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:36 pm
Robert continued to kiss her and managed to get out of his pants.  

Dameon Black

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:36 pm
Xram walked away from the two love birds "hormones it gets to you" Xram Laughed himself into the next room  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:40 pm
Jayce Elder
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

"A bit, perfer walking and levitating*." Dante said and grinned as he looked at the streebike, "It's pretty nice though." He brushed his fingers over the seat and looked at Misha.

"You can levitate? That is so cool. I can't do anything like that. But I can control animals. Uh, but we can walk if you'd rather go somewhere else." Misha tried to distract him from what she said. Damn tequila. Her tongue was gonna get her killed.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:44 pm
Brago headed back for the Embrace as soon as he was sure Hana would be alright.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:45 pm
Dameon Black
Robert continued to kiss her and managed to get out of his pants.

The long strands of his hair tickled her skin and she sighed. He dropped onto her and she nuzzled his neck, licking and biting. Her desire made her fangs drop and she sank them into his neck, sending sensual sensations through her as she drank from him blood and body.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:50 pm
Robert found that it actually felt pretty good when she drank from him, and his fangs dropped as well. "Do I taste good?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:55 pm
Dameon Black
Robert found that it actually felt pretty good when she drank from him, and his fangs dropped as well. "Do I taste good?" he asked.

Nike licked his shoulder closing the wound. "Delicious." She cooed. Her body was on the verge of a new sensation.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:57 pm
Xram was in the next room shining his scythes...after that he checked his mini gun he named sasha he then looked and saw a fingerprint then yelled "WHO TOUCHED SASHA, WHO TOUCHED MY GUN" Xram yelled as he fangs and claws grew  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:58 pm
"Do you mind if I taste you?" Robert asked. "I'll bet that you're delicious."  

Dameon Black

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:01 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

It took Dante a minute to piece the puzzle together andfelt his face fluster red. "I'm going to nail every window and door in my motel room shut." He said to himself and threw a glance over to Misha, "I'll go wherever you please since I'm not big on hobbies, that and I don't have much of a life."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:02 pm
Dameon Black
"Do you mind if I taste you?" Robert asked. "I'll bet that you're delicious."

"Oh please," she begged. She felt his fangs break her skin and her body pulsed with ecstacy. She was closing in on her breaking point.

(Gimme a timeskip and Iare we are on a random rooftop we leapt to))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:05 pm
[[here's the timeskip.]]
Robert was panting and licking his lips. "You tasted great," he said. He smiled a bit. "And the sex wasn't too bad either," he said, winking.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games