Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:58 am
*squeezes in past Ryzan just in time to see the nurse almost fall off the bed. Grinning widely, he looks over at Draa almost proudly*
Wow... the service here is better than I could have imagined.

*glances at the nurse*
Are those hearts?

They sure are! xd

*groans out of both embarrassment and anger at how this man so casually spoke of her. Looking up from her hands to give him a piece of her mind, her words end up being lost when she sees the source is another dark elf who looks exactly like Draa with deep purple colored hair*
... wha.... *looks back over at Draa, then at the dark elf standing at the door*

.... you... you're twins?

*Draa and Tes answer in unison* Something like that.

... and... and you just saw me... *looks back over at Draa*
.... this is going to be a very bad day sweatdrop

I don't know. Seems to be going really good for me so far.

grrr.... this is all -your- fault. stressed
*stands up and straightens out her skirt, making sure her shirt buttons match up properly*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:03 am
(( scream stare So lucky I have to go right now. But I will be back in about a half hour. I will deal with this then....* shakes head * My own hired help ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:10 am
*sighs and shakes his head*
I am not sure you should be making light of this situation, dear Quortek.

*ushers Tes into the room and closes the door so their conversation would not be as open to anyone passing by. When he turns back to the nurse, he gives her a grave look*
I may not know everything of this world, jhal I am certain there is likely some sort of policy against such behavior, xas?

*hangs her head in shame*
Yes crying Not only should the medical staff not fraternize with patients, but Black has also expressed a distaste for patients and visitors alike getting intimately involved while in the clinic. crying I really do know better! Honest! It's just... I.... I don't know why I did it! gonk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:29 am
Obviously because I'm irresistible twisted
Pft... more like -I'm- irresistible. Say uh... *squints as he tries to read the nurse's name tag* ... Florence.... do you like rabbits?

What? Why?

*makes a fist and glares at Tes threateningly*
Telanth jalbyr xan'ss lu'usstan swariy F'sarn aluin ulu elgg dos wun dosst v'dri! scream

Usstan orn'la saph ulu kyorl dos xo'al wun nindel vaartur. twisted

... scream *grits his teeth and flings off his covers, getting out of bed abruptly to go strangle Tes. In the process, his IV gets ripped off*

H-Hey... wait a minute!
*gets between Draa and the elf that looks like him*
What's going on here?

Get out of the way, Flo stressed
I think she deserves to know.
More like your face deserves my fist scream
*blood begins to drip on the floor from where his IV was. Starting to feel it after some delay, he hisses and holds his hand over it*

Draa... I think you should get back in bed and let me treat that.
Is that what you said before you...
*stomps on the other elf's foot*
Dosib uoi'nota! gonk *hunches over slightly in reaction to the pain*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:40 am
*frowns and sighs*
Perhaps it would have been best had I visited by myself.

*pulls a chair away from Draa's bed and sets it in the corner of the room, far from Draa. He then guides Tes over and tells him to just sit there for the moment*
You are not helping the situation.

*turns back to Draa and Florence*
I believe you should listen to her, Draa. We brought you here so you could recover and be cared for. It would be mzilst unfortunate if it ended up all being for nothing because you and Quortek got into a fight. You should know that in your current state, you are more likely to only worsen your condition than accomplish anything.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:15 am
tch... *glares over at Tes, then smirks as he climbs back into bed*
Sure, why not. Wouldn't want to bruise his ego too badly when he ends up beaten to a bloody pulp by someone who's injured twisted

Alu vith dosstan stare
F'sarn zhaunus dos orn'la llaar saph nindel. rolleyes

*thoroughly confused, she decides just to go about treating Draa's arm where the IV was originally inserted*

*holding his arm out for Flo and trying to keep still, he looks over at Ryzan*
What are you doing here anyway? I don't think they're discharging me until tomorrow.... or at least that's when they're going to finish weening me off the... ow! *winces as Flo dabs his wound with something that probably has alcohol on it*

Hold this in place while I go get some gauze, alright?

Sure. *holds the cloth over his wound*

*smiles at Draa and the other two elves as she leaves the room*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:44 am
I am afraid you may need to stay a little longer until we can make proper arrangements for you in our quarters. It might be necessary to at least temporarily turn the reading room back into a guest bedroom. Being a guest of jabbress myself, I did not expect to have any guests of my own. I do not know if the bed that was once in there is still being kept somewhere.

Even if you are not allowed to stay, I will still have need to refresh the spell that allows you to be in this form. It has been a while since the last time and there is a chance it may be wearing off soon. I actually should have come in yesterday for that purpose.

We also came to... gi ussta sweatdrop *scratches his chin and looks off to the side, a bit embarrassed* ... we had meant to bring you some clothing, jhal it seems we have forgotten to actually bring it in sweatdrop I do remember Quortek picking out a few things. We must have left them.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:02 am
Figures. He probably did it on purpose to get a glimpse of my awesome physique.
pft... I'd rather look in the mirror. You're starting to get a little gut there.
What!? No way! gonk
*looks down at his stomach*

I told you that you were going too heavy on the pastries.
I still don't believe you! We must compare!
*stands up, still holding his wound*

*shrugs and stands* Alright... but you're not going to be happy about it... *unbuttons his vest and lifts up his shirt to show his stomach*
...... *looks at Tes, then down at himself, then back at Tes* .... gonk

*comes back with some medical tape and sterile gauze. When she walks in and sees the two identical elves, which she can only assume are brothers, standing across from each other, the other with his shirt lifted, she wonders just what it is she walked in on*
Um....

*grins at Florence* Hey there *flexes his abdomen* wink
I hate you gonk  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:31 am
*Walks into the hospital carrying a basket. She doesn't bother with the receptionist and walks right past the desk. When the receptionist calls out to her, she just holds her hand up as she keeps walking.* DON'T CARE! talk2hand

*She gets to Draa's room and opens the door.* Good Morning Draa! I brought you……*she sees TES and Ryzan and grins. She sets the basket on the table with wheels, goes over to Ryzan and gives him her "customary" greeting. She merely glances at TES.* Hi there Ryzan! xd ………TES. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:37 am
Oh I brought you some clothes. *She pulls out an outfit she pulled out of her closet and sets it on the bed.* This should at least be better than a hospital gown. I haven't had time to do any shopping so I thought you could use this temporarily. wink

*She places the pink outfit on the bed for Draa.* twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:44 am
I think it likely has more to do with metabolism than diet since I do not see mzilt difference in your eating habits rolleyes

*seeing the way Tes looked at Florence as he flexed, he goes over and slaps his arm, then pulls his shirt down for him*
humph! Draa may have had his fun with her, jhal -you- are still married.

"Had his fun"? I'm standing right here you know...

*looks over his shoulder at Florence*
Gi ussta... my apologies. I did not mean for it to sound so crude. sweatdrop

*turns back to Tes and starts buttoning his vest for him*

*walks around Draa's bed and asks him to sit down. After he does so, she takes the cloth from his wound, washes the wound again, then applies the gauze and secures it with the medical tape. Afterward, she disposes of the catheter from the IV line in the sharps container and replaces it with a new sterile one and inserts it into Draa's hand instead of his arm this time*

*as the door opens, he's surprised to see Psyzapp walk in*
Ah! Vendui' jabbress~ I did not expect to see you here.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:54 am
Wait a minute... you came with gifts for Draa? *points at the basket Psyzapp came in with*
What about me!? gonk

Ha! You don't get anything because you're an a**! xp
You're one to talk rolleyes
pft... I didn't hear you complaining a while ago. From what I recall, it was more along the lines of... *in a mock feminine tone* "Yes! Yes! Right there!"
*glares at Draa and pinches his arm hard*
Ow! *rubs the pinched area*

Way to go, Casanova. *looks over at the outfit Psyzapp flopped on the bed and tries to keep from laughing*
*lifts an eyebrow at Tes* What's so funny? *picks up the outfit and looks at it* gonk You're kidding, right? gonk  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:00 am
*She grins at Ryzan.* I've been coming here to bring food to Draa.

@ Draa: Pft…it's just temporary, you big baby. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:22 am
Gi ussta~ I did not realize that he needed to be brought food. I was under the impression that part of the care they provided was meals.

We do provide meals, though I must admit they are not of the topmost quality sweatdrop We focus more on medical care rather than dietary needs and preferences. The staff here all brings their own food.

I see. *smiles at Psyzapp* I am glad you have provided for Draa in areas that Quortek and I have neglected sweatdrop I hope it has not been too troubling for you.  

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:26 am
But... But this is worse than the hospital gown! gonk
Oh, come on Draa. I think the color really matches your eyes twisted
If you think it's so great, why don't you wear it? stressed
In case you haven't noticed, I'm already wearing clothes.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games