Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:21 am
"depends on wat?" blake said looking at him, trying to figure out wat jude's plan was if he was going to try and get with erin or not. kazumi wat r jude and blake thinking? i asked hoping i can get the whole story from them both without asking them.

(u can go ahead and direct blakes thoughts.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:29 am
'Blake wants to kill Jude because he thinks he's trying to hook up with you, Jude is talking about how pretty you are, and he's asking Blakke if he's with you...' Kazumi sent back to Erin.
"If she's available." Jude said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:35 am
ugh..craaaaap...why me? why cant it b you or tomoyo he wants? why me? sorry but you guys r old enough for his punk a**. i sent bak mentally rolling my eyes at the two boys who im guessing will end up injuring each other in a fight for me. "why dont you go ask her yourself?" blake said flatly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:45 am
Kazumi sighed mentally. 'If he hits on anyone, I'm going to do exactly that.' Jude smirked. "I was hoping to hear it from you."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:10 pm
"well u arent going to. wudnt u rather hear it from her? cuz i mean if she is available and she tells you the worst that cud happen is you being shot down cuz she doesnt want a boyfriend rite now. soo why dont you ask her?" he said looking down at the world beneath him. "erin, come her a sec." blake called to me. "come on guys lets land for a littl." i said ignoring him. i angled my wings down to the left to land. kazumi! wat am i gonna do bout those two? cant u or tomoyo be all flirty with him or something? get him off my bak? i thought to her. the flock followed me down into wat looked like a dog park. i landed and stayed in the protection of the trees. jessica amy sora and derek sat in the branches of the trees. blake landed underneath the branch derek was at.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:21 pm
'I'll try..' She sent back. Tomoyo, Kazumi, and Jude landed in a tree as well, Kazumi and Jude on the same branch. Jude looked at Erin and bit his lip, not sure what to do. "So..." Kazumi started. "Hmph..." He said back, looking back at her with a furrowed brow.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:29 pm
thank you! i sent bak to her. i watched kazumi as she tried out her flirtyness on jude. i walked ovr to blake and leaned against the tree, "so you wanted to talk to me?" i asked biting my lip looking up at him. he looked down at me with cold eyes that made me shiver. "jude wanted to ask you a question." he said loudly looking ovr at jude, "didnt you jude?" crap...please dont let this get out hand god..if you're ther.please? i pleaded.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:37 pm
Kazumi nodded. Jude's face flushed when he was acknowledged. "I.. Yeah..." He muttered.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:41 pm
i looked ovr at him and raised both my eyebrows, pretending like i dont kno wat he's gonna ask me. "mayb he wants to ask you somewher wher its private." blake said testing jude, and crossing his arms and leaning against the tree facing him and smirking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:49 pm
Jude smirked back at Blake. 'Alright. You wanna be like that? Bring it on.' "Yeah, of course, if it's no problem with you." He said, looking at Erin.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:55 pm
"uh..uhm." i stuttered. i looked ovr at blake giving him the 'wat r u thinking?!' look. he sighed, "go on. hejust wants to ask you a simple question, erin. you dont hav to b afraid of a question." "ok.." i said slowly turning my head to look at jude. kazumi! o my god! wth is he thinking? wat is jude planning? wats he thinking? wats blake thinking? i thought frantically to kazumi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:05 pm
'He's going to ask if you're single... Should I stop him?' Kazumi sent back. Jude smiled and looked at Erin.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:15 pm
aw crap..no ill deal with it..plus i kinda wanna see wat happens wen the big bad jude gets shot down. i thought bak half laughing inside. i smiled awkwardly bak at him. "soo...did you want to ask me here or go over ther?" i asked, pointing ovr at a bench not to far from wher we wer standing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:18 pm
Kazumi smirked and nodded slightly. "Over there's good." Jude said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:21 pm
i starting walking ovr ther without waiting for him. "so wats ur question?"  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games