Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:21 pm
((Lol funny xD))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:56 pm
rawring ninja

((I'm a dentist. He said "No reason to lie to the doctor about it."))

((you are? or you just foolin'?))

"Really? Than what's with these cavities I'm seeing?" Dr. Sullivan said with an inqusitive look.

((should Shige have a few cavities or shall we just have Dr. Sullivan playing a joke on him?))

Alex's challenge was kind of strange. He had to make a picture. Not just one on paper, but rather a large spread canvas on the ground with paint buckets and heavy brushes. He was given the example of what to make the picture look like. "Art was never my strongest point" Alex said. He stood in front of the ground canvas and began his work.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:01 pm
((I'm lolling so hard at Alex's 'test' right now))

The announcement system came on, naming her and some others to come to the main office. Once there, a teacher told her her results. She passed. Whew, I was actually getting worried there for a second. Yeah, definitely need to work on flight more. She checked the clock over the door (she really needs to get a watch) and wondered what to do. Deciding to get some of that 'gardening' done while she waited for Maria, she headed over to the campus' main tool shed/offices/whatever.

-------------------------------------------------------

Avery walked into the rank 4 healing testing. There was a kid laid out on a stretcher with a big bump on their head.

"Oh, good, someone's finally here," an assistant said as Avery walked in. She steered her over to the stretcher, where there was a number 64 printed on a clipboard on the end. "We have no idea how this student got hurt; really, it's becoming an epidemic. Anyways, do your best to heal them. You'll be graded on how well you do."

Well, at least they didn't go out and conk random people on the head for the test or anything. Avery walked up to the stretcher and put her hands out over the kid. Well, here it goes...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:15 pm
"you have to be kiding me right now" she mumbeled as she finished climbing and was trying to catch ali "i thought you wanted to see your brother pluse get food you can't very much do that while your up her now can you" she asked as she saw ali pause for a sec treya ponced and managed to catch ali smiling she tickeled the girl a bit then said " come on we should get down from here it's a bit to dangerouse to play up here especially with every one staring up here at us"  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:48 am
Wolfyofthesky

"Good job, you've improved a lot. Try to balance the amount of water you're controlling with your ability to manipulate it. Check the board later to see if you passed," Doc Martel finished up with one of the students and turned. He approached Rock. "Hello, are you here for your exam?" he asked.

''Yes. I am ready to show the extent of my ability.'' He said, standing straight and strong, no emotion in his face, like a soldier...

((Ugh, I was gone for so long and I got prom tonight XP I'll need a catch-up AGAIN))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:02 pm
Spencer was all finished, so he headed back off to his dorm to get some rest. Alex would probably be making them get up early every morning.

Alex continued with his test. He did it slowly and carefully. Rushing would only cause error.

Dr. Stanfield returned to the medical building to see how the healing students were doing with their test.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:01 pm
(HI ALL! popping in to say hello, I'm reading up from where I left off...but anyone wanna maybe give me random updates in the form of PM's when I'm gone. I'd appreciate it muchly ^.^)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:07 pm
Zetao
(HI ALL! popping in to say hello, I'm reading up from where I left off...but anyone wanna maybe give me random updates in the form of PM's when I'm gone. I'd appreciate it muchly ^.^)

((YOUR BAACK! heh, might take awhile...sounds good, to send updates I mean. I don't know if you were here, but I added a base summary thingy to the first post; I think it's okay for the main stuff that's happened...))  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:50 am
Angelicos Flame
Wolfyofthesky

"Good job, you've improved a lot. Try to balance the amount of water you're controlling with your ability to manipulate it. Check the board later to see if you passed," Doc Martel finished up with one of the students and turned. He approached Rock. "Hello, are you here for your exam?" he asked.

''Yes. I am ready to show the extent of my ability.'' He said, standing straight and strong, no emotion in his face, like a soldier...

((Ugh, I was gone for so long and I got prom tonight XP I'll need a catch-up AGAIN))

"Alright then, go ahead," Doc Martel said to Rock, flipping to a new sheet of paper on his clipboard to take notes, if necessary.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:23 pm
(I'm back surprised checking the front page for whats going on lol)  

Setsuna155

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:47 pm
Jordan looked at the garden, a spade in her hand. She looked back at the gardener, who was walking off, whistling. Okay...then... She crouched down and pulled tentatively at a weed. Frowning when it didn't come out, she pulled harder and fell over when she got it out. She looked around, Maybe I should get something to put these in. She headed back to the shed to grab a bag to put the weeds in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:25 pm
Rock nodded. ''What is the first criteria evaluated on?'' He asked to the teacher, keeping his still and straight pose until he was directed to what to do.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:47 pm
((I'm gonna make a super new test just for Rock ^^ and since I can actually think of something...))

Doc Martel looked up. "Right, of course." He pointed to the testing area, where a large rectangular pool with foot deep water was. "First, you'll be tested on fine endurance; how long you can stand on the water before falling through. Second, you'll have to shoot those targets," he gestured to some classic bulls eyes, some moving some not, that ringed the pool, "And that involves many different capabilities. The main assessment is how well you do both of these things at the same time, you must stand on the water and shoot for as long as you can. Make sense?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:11 am
''Yes... All depends HOW you wish to get those targets soaked...'' He simply said with a chuckle before going for the pool. he knelt down by the pool, passing his hand lightly in the water, letting all other thoughts wash away to concentrate fully. He opened his eyes and stood up and advanced on the water's surface to stand in the middle of the pool. "Are the targets solid and supposed to stay or do they fall or shatter after being hit?'' He called to the teacher over his shoulder as his eyes raced along the targets.

((How many targets, btw? Many is much fun =P Do remember he is THOUGHT to be level 3 or 4...))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:11 am
((As many as you want (but not so many as you can shoot blindly and still hit something, that just wouldn't be fun, now would it? xP))

"They'll shatter if you hit them hard enough," Doc Martel said, "Seems to provide extra incentive to students," he finished, more to himself than to Rock.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games