Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
The Shadow of Hyrule Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 178 179 180 181 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:49 pm
*tackles* Jimmy! Oh, you're not Jimmy.... *walks away*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:51 pm
Huh? Um, who are you that just tackled me?  

Satomi Himari

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:53 pm
Of no concern, currently. I'm hunting down Jimmy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:55 pm
I'm Satomi Himari, Zelda's student. What's your name?  

Satomi Himari

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:56 pm
Not important now. JIMMY!!! *runs after a shadow*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:57 pm
*yells* HEY, THAT WASN'T VERY NICE! RUDE PERSON! Ugh, I can't believe she wouldn't answer me!  

Satomi Himari

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:00 pm
*comes back covered in blood* Jimmy is dead, who I am is of importance now. I am Jax, heiress of Death, professional ninja assassin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:03 pm
*smiles* Glad to meet you Jaxcam! So, how come Zelda's been confined to her bed?  

Satomi Himari

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:05 pm
She caught a fever after breaking her arm or something. Her arm is healed thanks to my Healificator, but I don't think they used it properly, because her arm still hurts, and she still has that fever.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:07 pm
Oh dear, that's not good. Hmm, maybe I can help. I've been training to become a medical ninja like my mom was. *glances at the door to Zelda's room*  

Satomi Himari

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:15 pm
Sure, you help her, I'll go calibrate my Healificator, and maybe teach you to use it if your down for it. So when I'm gone there's someone else that knows how to use this friggin' thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:19 pm
That sounds great Jaxcam! I'll be with Zelda for a while. See you when you return! *walks into Zelda's room and shuts the door* Where were you injured Zelda?  

Satomi Himari

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:21 pm
*calibrates Healificator*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:21 pm
Satomi Himari
That sounds great Jaxcam! I'll be with Zelda for a while. See you when you return! *walks into Zelda's room and shuts the door* Where were you injured Zelda?

I got hit on my left side. *carefully pulls back the covers, revealing the injury on left side of stomach*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Satomi Himari

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:28 pm
Princess Zelda21
Satomi Himari

I got hit on my left side. *carefully pulls back the covers, revealing the injury on left side of stomach*

*checks the bandage* Hmm, yep, it's definitely been reopened. *checks the thermometer* Doesn't look like your fever will be going down anytime soon Zelda. *places ice pack on Zelda's forehead* Try and get some rest. Hope you feel better.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 178 179 180 181 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games