Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:20 pm
I have a question about points for open class rp's. Is it 1 rp point per attempt at the class even though all attempts should be in the same thread? Or is it only 1 rp point for the class/thread overall?

So if I do the first aid 101 class 3 times, is that 3 points or only 1 point?  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:08 pm
Ice Queen
Could Fai put together potions to get rid of the students' vine problems now, or would he have to wait until after he's started up his plant nursery? (he can make one, can't he?)

The vine problems are over, I'm okay with him replicating MINOR versions of the old vines, but they by no means will have lingering status effects lke they did back at their old "home", though they would LOOK the same way. We just don't want players GMing status effects on other players, as it is unfair to others!

Moonkitsune
How would the displacement of the Horsemen be explained to the general public? Would it be addressed in the media? How hush-hush would the Boogeymen keep the horsemen being relocated? Seeing as my student, TG, doesn't know about hunters or was at the islands, I want to know what he would know about the horsemen and their current condition. What is the general public's attitude towards horsemen? (Exotic/Great Respect/Strange Foreigners?)

At this moment, there is a great sadness for the loss of horsemen, who lost their land due to an internal mishap. The horsemen themselves are loathe to mention Hunters, due to personal pride issues. It is their problem, they will one day extract revenge. Besides, its not like Halloween would believe them anyway, not with the press denying everything else and siding with the Boogeymen....

LP
So I have some questions about some four clans information from before the island blew up. (Mainly for the sake of past solos).

For jewel crafters back on the island would they all have to work in the forges or would it be possible for some of them to have their own workshops? For instance if I wanted to have Mjoll have her own workshop (ie like her own personal 'housing unit') for crafting metal and jewels and other things in would it be allowable or would she have to work with everyone else?

Or would the workshops be something of a privilege that only a select few had?

Jewelcrafters in the past could indeed have their own workshop! Just dont overdo it in size and keep it modest XD

kuromeez
For dropping off horsemen supplies - the form for supplies is here, but then this thread says to drop it off there - just wanted to clarify that we're supposed to post in the latter, right?

Drop it off in the four clans tokens claim post, sorry that's an old mislink!

Sosiqui
Just checking for Amity meta points: can we claim additional points for PRPs unrelated to classes/training/etc. that were done in the Four Isles? I have a few of those, like this one.

No unfortunately you cannot. It is a flat claim for the meta period D: Otherwise it would b elike massive points overflow! The rest you did out of your love for writing okay.

santime
I have a question about the Four Clan tokens. It was advised to save them for ICL reasons (such as purchasing land plots), and it was mentioned to keep the count of them. Does it only apply to the tokens our Horsemen characters get from Rebuilding/Optional quests, or would we be able to use tokens we might still have from the meta / thread games / etc?

I'm asking since I have some tokens left, and I was hesitating whether I should spend them on minipets, or would I be able to use them for my character's ICLy reasons?

You can keep as many tokens as you want, but if you don't icly earn tokens (your character), you can't actually icly use them. It means even if your horsemen claims a few tokens, as long as they have done IC actions, they can then use as many tokens as you have in your minis inventory. It just makes no sense to icly do nothing and reap a large ic reward, so use tokens to your IC discretion.

ramenli
WTB: Background info

I was just curious~ The Isle of Death was devoid of natural life, but the optional quest has you searching for natural items for Trance purposes. Would they have imported these items or sent guardians/soldiers to get these items? Or is it because they have less pure FEAR that they now need materials to boost Trance (like a supplement)?

Edit: For the flasks quest, Soren and Tseng are doing it together. Do they need 5 people total to drink flasks or 5 each?

They used to go to the Human World/ other areas of Halloween to collect items. Guardians most commonly got items for their priestesses, though yes, the items do have less Fear now, though many ingredients were common/indigenous to all/most of Halloween.

Random Artist
in the scavenging rps, you can pick up ONE of each item right? So even if we roll the same items twice, do we try to get the other rolls? I assume we only pick up one of each since it says the elevated stages can pick up two of that item but I think I see rps contrary to that rule? ?_? I see people picking up 2 of the same item, even if they're not elevated stages?

You can pick up two of the same item or even more!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:16 pm
Blade Kuroda
I know War Warriors are trained in other weaponry but would Imperial Soldiers know how to use other weapon aside from their personal ones? For example I can see Tseng knowing how to use a Qiang (chinese long spear). I had considered giving him one as his personal weapon but it isn't a short spear/long ranged weapon.

They could know how to use one, but PREFER to use their short spear weapons, as to honour the ways of their clans!  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:17 pm
Pales
In need of a rule clarification.

Quote:
- For each item you drop off, you get one Four Clans token. You can still use these to buy minipets, but you might also want to save these for later for IC reasons.
- The max amount of items you can gain while scavenging in both areas is 10 items. That means once you've dropped off 10 items, you cannot obtain any more items/ get more tokens from this.

Does this mean you can get tokens from both prompts?

Ex: My horseman scavenged over at the Weeping Woods. I turn in her results, get the tokens. Can she then go to Amity-side prompt to scavenge there and get the tokens for that as well?

Zoobey

No, max 10 from both, so 5 from 1, 6 from the other = you can only claim 10 still!

Ol-j-man
Are we allowed to change a student's pin before submitting the next year's info for certing? I recently thought of a much better pin idea than the one Mort has currently.

That is fine !  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:19 pm
oh, no, I meant for the students that kept their vines from when they were on Famine. I figured if they wanted to ICly get rid of them (like the hunters had that drink that washed them out of their system) Fai could come up with some potion to get rid of them. Like I think Willow still has hers, and Amrita has hers, too, and a few others, possibly?

Fai's vines will disappear after his Tainted Fang attack wears off, I have no desire to GM people to stick them with it, or anything, and since what he's doing is made up of his FEAR, and not the actual vines, it only makes sense.

I guess the question is, can Fai make simple healing potions yet, or do I need to level up or something?  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:24 pm
2 questions one is possibly silly >_<

I'm assuming since the Horsemen Q&A states that they have one stage 2 fear, that they are considered "y2"?

Also do Horsemen get certs?  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:45 pm
how many points was the main building zerg rush worth?
this one~

(liz said two points~)  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:56 pm
zoobey

I'm a bit confused by the four clans meta rp points. It says max of 28 points, but the max total for the points listed is 27. Where does the extra point(s) come from? Do the hidden lair solos/steadfast trial solo count toward points?  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:48 am
This is a completely random question, but... Halloweeners use "oh, Jack!" as their version of "oh, god!" What would Horsemen use? Would they also swear by Jack, or would they select a figure from their own mythologies and cultures?  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:59 pm
newbie question >_<

if we fail at getting the alpaca....ie the thing just kicked our rear ends do we just walk away hurt or do we disapate and appear somewhere...so we can beg medea to build a temple and let us stay there because alpacas are hard....  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:23 pm
Random question that has very little to do with anything but...

Does Halloween like Oktoberfest?  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:02 pm
Zoobey

Can Fai and Mal dissect their alpaca?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:36 am
I had heard that horsemen would have pins, but then saw them being posted for certs without pins. What is the official word on this? owo  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:15 pm
If they are not horrifically killed on the job, what would the natural lifespan/aging process for hunters be like?  

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:59 pm
My slimer is a bully, but not a lot of students to bully, can I make random NPCs to bully?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games