Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:02 pm
User Image
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ Ⓢʜɪʀ ɴ ɴᴡ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫

Where : <3 Ravenclaw Table <3
With : <3 David and Cathy <3
Who : <3 4th and 2nd years <3
Feeling//Ooc : <3 Like i'm a pretty damn good wretch now <3
Wearing : <3 <3

Sapphire smirked as the young blonde commented about what language she was speaking. "I would have loved to learn Latin instead. But the finishing my fooling parents sent me two for seven years didn't offer classes on the language. You know Cathy, I'm surprised, has Celaena not mentioned that our father is a quidditch player? He would probably love to show you a thing or two." She said sincerely before looking to David. As she listened to him talk she rolled her eyes. Okay so some of what she had said wasn't nice, but he was being really rather rude himself.She gave a chuckling shake of her head. "Oh? I think you would hate my siblings as much as I do. Feather has nothing really wrong with her except that damnable bright natural pink hair she sports...."

As he went on Sapphire glanced at him with another roll of the eyes. "Hmmm, it seems that I may have struck a nerve by just wanting to know. Well then, never thought to enrage you oh master hypocrite." She said with a light chuckle... It was forced but it wasn't like he would be able to tell.

"Congratulations. This coming year my sister Feather will be in the school. And the next my last alive sibling, my brother Sata, will be joining us here. Hopefully my parents decide to stop in their quest to make too many brats that even closely resemble yours truly." She said yawning. She obviously didn't care either way.

At this last comment however Sapphire took a second to respond and her eyebrows were raised. "Oh? Even if you did say thank you for me sticking up for you... What were your words? For the first time? Excuse me while I kill myself for not being a brunette like Leo." She said as pushed some of her blonde hair out of her face. She never was one to flaunt she was pretty, she would do things another way. "Oh? Did you just say i was pretty? Because i don't think i'm that pretty. But Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and no one here has any depth of it except those idiot teachers of ours. And I'll have you know that I do pride myself in my academics, and I'm only just barely under you this year. Next year it won't be such a problem." She said crossing her arms under her breasts.

((Why do i feel like i've lost my touch with her????))

Fourth year // Single // Pureblood // Slytherin

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▅▆█ Kaitlyn Estan █▆▅▃▂

►►────────────────────────────

I'm looking Outfit, and thinking about _____.
Single
Ravenclaw
PureBlood
First Year

────────────────────────────◄◄

Kaitlyn nodded he was correct. They really get used to it. But it was always good food. "You are right. It's really rather nice. Are you excited for the summer?" She asked. She noticed the drumming but didn't say anything about it. She had noticed it happened in class at times. So maybe he had a nervous tick?

Godly Tendencies

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:06 pm
Ever since I was eight or nine
I've been standing on the shoreline
Always waiting
For something lasting
Lose your hunger, you lose your way
Get confused and you fade away
This town kills you when you are young
I'm not the boy I used to be

User Image
Eleazar Draven Bradley
- Unknown Blood - Ravenclaw - Third Year -
[feeling: gloomy] [thinking: ...] [with: Ravenclaws] [at: Ravenclaw Table]

Eleazar was a bundle of nerves sparking like live wires, and not because he was on the edge of his seat in anticipation to hear who'd won what stupid cup. He was so far beyond caring about house points right now, it wasn't even humorous. He stared at his housemates with a mixture of resentment and envy. None of them had to worry about not-fathers trying to suddenly play some twisted game of family. Eleazar didn't like having to constantly worry about Roald a: finding out that his father in the eyes of the law was a muggle man married to a pureblood witch and b: deciding to get rid of Eleazar's "patetisk" family himself. He couldn't tell his older siblings because Uriel was an idiot and would do something mad like write Mum and Da, and then they really might get killed, and Jess and Toby would go ballistic and try to take matters into their own hands. Jess was under some delusion that since she was his older sister, it was her responsibility to make anyone who so much as looked at him funny suffer. And Toby sort of just nodded along and cracked his knuckles to whatever she said in regards to that. He'd already had to talk her out of "beating the ever living stuffing" out of an older housemate who'd tripped him once in the hall. Like she would have even gotten that far. She'd probably have to resort to having Toby do it for her. My sister, the aspiring Hufflepuff mob boss, he thought sarcastically. Trying to order hits on people.

The point was, he had to try to keep his own family away from Roald at all costs. His mum might be able to protect herself but what was his da gonna do? Admittedly, this was the same man who'd tried to punch out a murderous vampire... What about Thea and Violante? They were little girls, what were they gonna do? He had a feeling his older siblings would never forgive him if he indirectly made them all orphans... He'd felt the familiar gnawing sickness in his stomach since that letter had arrived and the end of the year started to approach. And now he'd be home for the summer... Not ensconced in the safety of a well protected magical school. Should he hide in his room all summer? Would that just draw Roald to where he lived? Maybe he should just... not go home. Take off as soon as he got off the train at King's Cross. He knew muggle London well enough, and he knew enough places to hide out too. But his parents would have a fit and go looking for him, no doubt, and with the Trace still on him... And he couldn't just leave Thea like that. She'd go crazy. Their mum leaving ages ago had really... well, he didn't want to say messed her up but it had had an effect on her, and she practically lived for him coming home for the summer. Always talking about when she'd be at Hogwarts with him. He was starting to wish she was just a bit older. Then at least he'd know she be safe during the school year.

He knew he was probably going to eat barely anything tonight. He'd lost weight over the year, and he'd been skinny and small framed to begin with. A small growth spurt in terms of height had occurred, sure, but he couldn't help but wish he was taller and stronger, like his older brothers. Or even better at spells. He definitely wasn't bad, but he didn't know any good ones for holding off, oh, say, violent lunatics. Except maybe Unforgiveables... and he wasn't skilled enough to cast one of those, anyhow. If he could, he would have already. As if he cared if Roald would ever deign to forgive him. He sat slightly hunched over, as usual, shoulders slumped, and stared at the knotted wood of the table, looking like he was about to be sick.

People don't get better. They just get smarter.

This town has got the youth of me
All eyes turn hollow
From the work of sorrow
Standing on the paving
By the office building
They've got so much to do
Never time for you
We are shadows

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxThe Current League Siblingsxxx

David Sinclair League
Ravenclaw House Member
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth
DOB: December 25, 2012
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//
xxxxxxHawthorne//Fairy Hair
Wearing: His Uniform
Dating: Leonette Mitchell

Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff House Member
Year at Hogwarts: Second
DOB: August 3, 2014
Wand: Springy and Spiraled//8 1/2 inches//
Acacia Wood//Fairy Hair Core
Wearing: Her Uniform-now changed to blue and bronze

The future Healer or Medi-Wizard and The Linguist

Cathy flipped a page in her book and mostly ignored Sapphire and her brother. She supposed she should be happy that David decided to date someone like Leo over someone like Sapphire. Though, their bantering back and forth probably could start a few rumors if someone really wanted it. She decided it wasn't her concern. Meanwhile her brother sighed as Sapphire spoke again to Cathy who was now obviously ignoring her, "Sapphire, stop trying to antagonize my sister. And, unlike you I actually do put value on my immediate family at the very least. Then again I've spent most of my life with only one sibling and the recent addition I can't complain about. I like kids generally. And I find it hilarious little Leah is already showing the slightest hint of magic. So much for Dad's hopes of finally having a 'normal' kid."

He shrugged and then narrowed his eyes at Sapphire when he addressed him as 'master hypocrite. "Hypocrite? About what? Actually, I probably know the answer to that one..." He ended with a mutter under his breath. He was fairly sure since he mentioned the word heir she would probably be referring to that. It wasn't like he exactly liked his extended family yet he, by all means, freely chose to step forward for inheriting the title of head.

"And, Celeana and you are about as similar as Cathy and myself. Maybe your parents just like kids or don't know how to use protection or some nonsense," David said with a raised brow. There really was no reason on trying to lecture her about being decent about her siblings. And, she of course started with her response to his claim not to have thanked her. Technically he didn't really mean the thank-you he said because he hadn't cared that much.

David let out a chuckle and said, "How are you even in Slytherin if you can't figure out what someone says means very little in the end. It was out of common courtesy I said anything. And what the bloody Hell is your problem with Leo? Actually, Leo isn't excessively fond of you either, but you obviously hate Leo, Leo doesn't waste that much time talking about you."

"And, if you are that upset about being blonde I'm fairly sure hair dye would be a better choice than offing yourself. Less headaches for me, though, if you did," David added. "Perhaps, I suppose. And prettiness all depends on a combination of features and cultural raising. For example I prefer brunettes because I tend to associate blondes with my own sister. And, I could just as easily tear down every feature of yours and point out exactly what surgical procedure could be done to 'fix' that feature if you want. It just seemed rude and in the case of our healing professor for example, I wouldn't exactly ever consider her just naturally pretty. She's a metamorphagus so she can change her features at will. If I had that ability I sure as Hell would make sure I look exactly like I wanted to. And, it would be abnormal to want to not be attractive."

"And, I seriously doubt you'll ever be on top of me, I'm only notably dreadful in one class which I'm considering dropping to protect my OWL scores next year and only one core course gives me considerable difficulty. Which I am sure if you bothered paying attention you might have noted by now," David said. "But, hey, maybe I'll get poisoned this summer and you can have the title of best student all to yourself. Actually, the me getting poisoned is likely enough to actually think about that... hmm..." He shrugged and added dryly. "Of course considering no one has hexed me in the halls yet, maybe I'm just lucky in that department and can dodge any poisonings."

shabatha

{OCC: .......}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image

Sapphire raised an eyebrow as David said she was antagonizing his sister. "I was actually commenting that I was envious without saying the words Envy. I was in no way shape or form trying to antagonize her, she just happens to know a language i wish I knew myself, and I was offering for her to learn from a professional quidditch player some things that even half-wits like my cousin don't know just from playing here." She said slightly glaring. She had actually meant to be nice and try to not seem so self-imposed but fine. And his comment about her family had her seething on the inside... Sure she hated them, but she protected them. When her father came home drunk and her mother was asleep? Sapphire kept him placated... So he couldn't get to her siblings. She just didn't want them to know... And she knew her parents had seen how she had changed when the three died. She hadn't known them... And hated herself for it.

"Because you want things answered when you want them answered and get angry when they aren't answered. Where is the righteousness of getting around what I wanted to know?" She asked. She could care less about him being an heir of whatever family he was from. She didn't care. Probably would never care. Yes he was being hypocritical in that sense too but she hadn't cared about it.

"You would be surprised by how very close she was to being in Slytherin. I may not know my little sister as well as I should have, thanks to parents who despised what they had turned me into, but i've seen my personality in some of the things she does at home. When she thinks she's alone but has come up to where I am without realizing it. She said quietly as she looked towards the Gryffindor table where her favorite sibling happened to sit talking to a male. Interest and anger flashed in her eyes as she noticed how she was reacting to the male... Maybe she needed to have a conversation with said male if something happened between them? Possibly... She turned her attention back to David.

"I only mention her because it gets such a wonderful reaction out of you. Or did you not realize that? I do not hate Leo. I'm envious." She said. Yes she was envious. And maybe Sapphire DID have a small crush on David... But that wasn't it. She was jealous of other things. Other things that Sapphire would never... EVER in a million years say to anyone that could tell her so... Ever... "Oh you don't need to worry so much. I wouldn't take my life. I'm a coward in that aspect, and I rather like my hair this color. It means that when people, usually men, stereotype me as in idiotic bimbo I can prove them wrong. That seems to be what your sister does." She said mentioning how smart she had noticed Cathy was. And she decided not to remark on the last part. She didn't care about her scores. Or her grades... Not really.. Not anymore.

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

David Sinclair League
Ravenclaw House Member

Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff House Member

"Oh, so you are trying to piss me off then and win points with my sister by offering additional instruction in an activity where you are just asking for broken bones and what not," David commented dryly when Sapphire explained her actions and clarified about the offer of having Cathy learn from her father. "Besides, usually when you are talented in one field as much as my sister you aren't as good in others. I think the phrase is 'if you were good at everything you would be God'. Something like that..."

He shrugged and raised a brow when Sapphire pointed out his discrepancy about question answering, "That's probably true, but I also know how to hunt down the answers I want if I need to. For example, Leo's little sister is friends-or something, hard to tell with those two-to my second cousin so I can keep tabs on my cousin fairly easily. As long as I'm on good enough terms with Mira it is unlikely she'll give Wendy Chaisty anything particularly damaging as leverage."

"And for being Slytherins, I'm fairly sure everyone is stumped on how I didn't end up in the dungeons with you lot and my sister is a lot like my mother in personality and my mother was a Slytherin," David added. "It is hard to shed the baggage of your parents though-and the rest of your family."

He shrugged and then noticed Sapphire looking towards the Gryffindor table and spotting her sister and glared at the male she was talking to. David was pretty sure that the kid wouldn't even notice the glare and probably wouldn't care, especially a Gryffindor. David considered briefly on saying nothing but figured it wasn't worth the battle. And was also caught off guard when Sapphire stated she was envious of Leo. He stared at Sapphire completely thrown off-he knew Sapphire liked to nettle him about his personal affairs but the idea of her being envious of Leo was hard to fathom. What was she envious of? That Leo could get along with people better? That was because she actually was nice to people and told people how she felt. David sighed as Sapphire pointed out playing the idiotic bimbo card and it was the same thing his sister did.

"Honestly, I'm fairly sure just like my mother, my sister will be sticking to that story," David said looking at his sister who was still reading but he was pretty sure she was at least half listening as well. "Unlike you, my sister doesn't have the label 'snake' hanging over her to make it all the more believable. And, quite frankly I don't care what color you like your hair. You'd probably look bad brunette anyways. Changing your hair color too drastically usually isn't that flattering on anyone. And, I seriously hope my sister isn't thinking about hook ups or guys at this point in her life."

He said the last statement glaring at his sister for a moment who glanced up and said, "What? According to almost everyone Mum was essentially hooked up with more people than the rest of her graduating class combined..."

David took a long breath and said, "Who the bloody Hell told you that?"

"I'm fairly sure Dad mentioned it once or twice. Wendy said it. Mum has mentioned it before. You can't hide things that public," Cathy scoffed before muttering a few no doubt insults in Chinese, French, and Latin before returning to her book. Letting out a sigh, David said to Sapphire, "And there you go. Your fun fact about my family of the week. Are you satisfied, yet, Miss Snow?"

shabatha

{OCC: .......}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:34 pm
User Image

Sapphire sighed and rolled her eyes. "It's not like she is paying me any attention anyway. If you put it in such a way as to make it sound like i'm trying to get into a fight with you then you will anger yourself when I was just offering idle chitchat to her. And what is it that makes you think you can control what she does and doesn't do?" She asked rather curiously. She was not sure whether she thought it was kind of funny of if maybe she thought that it was sad.

"If so then you can track down that question i see in your eyes about what I just said about Leo. Although you won't find out why i'm envious. And It's interesting to think that the girl who isn't as annoying as Wendy seems to be, is a slytherin. I'm rather bored of Mira. She doesn't... Feel like a slytherin. Sort of like she's placating her usual personality. But eh, what do I know." She said. She was surprised and not surprised that LEo's sister was Mira. "I'm glad you didn't end up in the dungeons. That would mean you'd be there every morning when I got up and probably in the Commons room when I returned. I can only stand seeing you so much." She said totally lieing but hey. What else could she do? Tell him she liked him? No. That wasn't going to happen.

Just like it wasn't going to happen for her to ever tell him why she envied Leo. It wasn't going to happen. "And that's old news. You told me that the first day of Healing I. And I had told you as i will tell you again. I. Will. Not. Ruin. My. Reputation. On. Anyone."

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:19 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall : Gryffindor Table ---> Ravenclaw Table

Leonette left David even though she couldn’t understand why he was being such a pain tonight. Maybe he just didn’t want to worry her over the little things. They were family. It wasn’t like she wouldn’t see him. She still saw Chloe after all…

The only reason Leonette had left the Gryffindor table was because a certain Slytherin named Sapphire was socializing with her Ravenclaw boyfriend. She wouldn’t admit that it bothered her seeing the blond girl anywhere near him. However that wouldn’t stop her from going over just to hear what they were saying to one another. As she got close Leonette saw Cathy was sitting with her brother, why was she not surprised? Putting on a smile (because there really was no reason for her not to have one) the brunette walked over stopping next to the three of them.

“Hello David,” Leonette said with a smile before turning to his sister. “Hello Cathy I see you’re joining the eagles this evening.” Looking to Sapphire her happy domineer slowly diminished. “Hello, Sapphire what brings you over here tonight?” she asked somewhat curiously.

With: David, Cathy, and Sapphire

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: Didn't have time to color code will do so later.

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

shabatha
mc2
Essy ze Ninja

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:39 am
User ImageUser Image

David Sinclair League
Ravenclaw House Member

Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff House Member

David raised a brow when Sapphire asked why he thought he could control what Cathy could do or not do: it wasn't that he thought he could more so he'd get held responsible for Cathy's decisions. Really it wasn't Sapphire's business, and David found him for a moment wishing he had Cathy's wealth of memorized phrases in several languages that would be an articulate way to tell Sapphire exactly where she could go with her line of questioning and how it wasn't her business one way or another. Cathy could manage to tell someone off and still come out with everyone happy and not looking the slightest bit bad-it made David wonder and also very disturbed if Cathy ever decided to go into politics.

Instead David remained quiet and listened to Sapphire challenge him on finding out the answer about Leo and then commented on Mira and Wendy and their differences. "I have better things to do with my time than try to figure out whatever petty thing you feel towards people. Though, quite frankly, envy is a fairly hideous trait. As for Mira, there were more surprising sortings into Slytherin this year if you get down to it. And, maybe Mira wanted to be in Slytherin as bad as I didn't. We share enough personality traits that the Sorting Hat wouldn't have vetoed her request right out if she made it. I'm more surprised about the son of my mother's best friend in Hogwarts being sorted into Slytherin. I'm just waiting for the day I hear about a murder down there in those dungeons on that one, quite frankly. But, hey at least I don't have to worry about waking up to a crime scene as I'm a Ravenclaw," He added with a shrug.

"Then again, your concern about if I was stuck in Slytherin is ungrounded. Obviously you don't keep track of my habits. I'm almost never in my house's common area, and if I was stuck in an underground, under the lake, no doubt mold infested dungeon like the Slytherins are, I would avoid the commons like the plague and sure as Hell find somewhere else to sleep at night," He added raising a brow.

That was when he heard a familiar voice greet him and he smiled as Leonette joined the Ravenclaw table and he nodded, "Good evening." He smiled a bit larger as Leonette quizzed his sister about joining Ravenclaw and Cathy nodded pointing to her currently blue and bronze tie, and joked, "Of course, I like smart guys best and where better to find them than at the Ravenclaw House's table. But it is boring over here mostly, so I might go back to being a Hufflepuff soon." David narrowed his eyes at his sister and Cathy said, "I'm kidding about the guy thing, God... and it is her fault I came up with the idea in the first place!" Cathy added pointing to Sapphire as Leonette asked Sapphire why she was over in the first place and Cathy's eyes grew a bit wide and she shook her head at David and made a small tsk, picking up her book she changed her robes back to its typical Hufflepuff colors and headed over to her own house. She was not sticking around for that one, Cathy had decided.

shabatha
murruelecreuset

<>

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:04 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya knew she was running late to the feast, which was inexcusable considering it was the leaving feast and they would be announcing who won he cups any fracking moment now but it wasn't like she had planned it! First she hadn't been able to find her robe, then her shoes decided to play hide and go seek beneath other people's beds and then the cherry on the proverbial cake was that she very nearly stepped on her glasses! She knew she could just use her magic to fix them but that wasn't the point! It was like she was subconsciously trying not to go to the Great Hall and she couldn't even figure out what her body and subconscious already had! After finally getting herself together she rushed off to the feast and paused right outside of the hall with a foot literally suspended in midair as she spotted Echo sitting at the Ravenclaw table scanning other tables looking for someone. Maybe he was just looking for Elise and Kas, he wouldn't try and waste his time looking for her, they weren't like that. A feeling went off in her stomach as if she had eaten one too many pieces of fudge. Just because she started having...nonplatonic feelings for her friend didn't mean he was going to start, the world didn't work like that! The Gryffindor shook herself, mentally and physically, and gathered her house's famed courage and walked over to the table of blue and bronze spotting an odd number of Gryffindors and one or two Hufflepuffs. It wasn't that much of a shock seeing Leo sitting there considering she was dating (Merlin she swears all the hair on her body raises when she thinks about) so she just smiled and waved at her friend before developing a more mischievous one as she snuck up behind Echo and placed her hands over his eyes. "I'd ask 'guess who' but if you didn't know by now I'm going to seriously be concerned." Tanya chuckled before removing her hands and plopping into the seat next him with a cheeky grin.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

UniformWhere: Great Hall~Ravenclaw tableWith: Echo and others Thinking: NotthatnotthatOOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:06 am
User Image

Sapphire was about to reply but was stopped as a certain devil herself came over. She chuckled lightly as she smiled at Leo. She was rather happily thinking about the many ways to show what she was capable of, but didn't. What did she care? "As I said before, I will not be that way. So It's not my fault. IF any it's your brother's for bringing it up." She said chuckling at Cathy. When the girl left Sapphire turned her green eyes to Leo and continued to smile even if she could tell Leo was slowly becoming less happy that she was there. "You know, I could ask you the same question. But then again, I already know the answer."

Sapphire turned back to David. "You would be surprised. The Slytherin common room is very clean and articulate even if it is under the lake. There is no mold, and you would probably have known that had you done any research into any of your family's lives in the Slytherin house. But it's of no concern of mine. It's all the same, if you were a slytherin, I would be glad you wouldn't be around as much." She said still chuckling. She was making a point to chuckle. She turned to Leo. "Won't you sit down and join the conversation? Mostly we were discussing how boring David would be as a slytherin, how odd I think it is that Mira is a slytherin, about what had happened after the first day of Healing I, whether or not I was being nice to Cathy by offering some flying lessons or quidditch lessons from my father, and how envious i am of you. Would you like to join in any of those conversations?" She asked the girl. While Sapphire didn't care if the girl knew or not, Sapphire wouldn't tell why.

In fact, Sapphire had been tempted to dye her hair darker before first year but had kept it blonde... She didn't want to seem the normal type. And if she was stereotypical then she could have some amusement from some of the males who were more gullible... But they were all drab and boring too.

mc2

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:35 am
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

RavenclawFirst Year11 Years OldSingle

Dylan nodded at her question and flashed a slight smile, thinking about his parents. It would be nice to see them longer than a week or so, like the holidays. "Yeah, I guess so. How about you?" In the back of his mind, he was slightly curious what her life was like, though he was usually curious about everyone's lives that he had met.

OOC: ...
Attire: Ravenclaw robes
Company: Kaitlyn and other Ravenclaws

shabatha

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:44 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▅▆█ Kaitlyn Estan █▆▅▃▂

►►────────────────────────────

I'm looking Just my uniform, and thinking about I can't believe i'm talking to someone!.
Single
Ravenclaw
PureBlood
First Year

────────────────────────────◄◄

Kaitlyn blushed slightly when he gave her a smile. No matter how small it was, she was nervous. Other than her twin, Kaitlyn had never talked to really... Anyone. But he was nice. Dylan was very nice. "I suppose. I didn't go home like my twin did... My parents prefer my sister over me anyway. So I honestly am not so excited to be heading home. If only because my favorite equipment is at home." She said shrugging and then blushed at how much she had said. What was wrong with her?! She took a deep breath and took a sip of the water in her cup. At least the water was clean and cold.

Godly Tendencies

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:50 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Year

~~~~~~~~~~~Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

He walked into the Great Hall, looking at his peers and then to his table. The first thing he noticed was the diversity of the students at his table at the moment. 'Okay, there's a Slytherin...two Gryffindors...where is Alice and Jasper? Might as well invite them over to make it a full house?' he thought to himself as he went to sit down at the table. He looked for Lexine, but she hadn't been there yet and really, he just wanted to see her. Ever since that night in the common room, she seemed to be all he thought about during his free time. He was starting to realize what he felt for her as the year went and he honestly liked her...there was no way of denying it any longer. He liked everything about the girl...his best friend. Sounded like one of those stupid movie cliche's, but that stupid movie cliche seemed to be easy to relate to by now.

After looking for a few seconds for the girl, he decided to sit next to a fellow Ravenclaw Third year Eleazar whom he hadn't really talked to too much, but he did know the boy by name, unlike a few people around here...plus, they were in the same year, so they've seen plenty of each other over this time as well during classes. "Hey man," he said to the boy, taking a seat next to him as he waited for the food to get here. Something however didn't seem right with the other boy. His posture in general really indicated something, but he wasn't too sure what it was. He could have just been in thought so in all honestly, he wasn't sure.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

The Forgotten Weasley

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
First year|Ravenclaw|11

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin sauntered into the great hall after an exceedingly average school year in what seemed like nothing happened. He had at first made the Quidditch team, but he had missed a game due to sickness and unfortunately was moved to reserve. It really was bad on his part that he missed and he probably should've told the captain, but at the time, he didn't know how. He was sort of bed-ridden and contemplated how he would tell her, but he took responsibility for it. It wasn't like he couldn't have told Xavier, Iñigo, or Eugene. He had missed the game and he paid the price...so unfortunately, instead of getting to be on the pitch, he was subjected to watching, which made him even more mad at times. His parents would kill him after they found out he missed that game without an excuse. Luckily, they weren't here, because he sure wasn't going to ever tell them.

He took a seat to himself for a bit, knowing that he didn't have any friends in the Ravenclaw house. His friends were actually in Gryffindor, and he did make the acquaintance of Odelia the Slytherin. He did wonder where Ari was, because he enjoyed her company the most. She didn't seem to be at the feast...or well...at least, he wasn't seeing her at the Gryffindor table. She might have been.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games