Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X__ew__X

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:44 pm
User Image

Bonnie Tybalt

User Image

//Single//First Year//Half-blood//

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie grinned widely as the Headmistress took a stand at the head of the hall. Her congrats to the Slytherin house was met with applause for the most part. Bonnie joined in. She was never really the competitive type, so her joy was honest and she was happy for the other house. Once the food appeared on the table, she rubbed her hands together and licked her full lips. She was extremely hungry and ready to dig in. She took a bit of everything and piled it on her plate till it filled to the edges.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Whoops! haha I edited it so that it is correct now! Thanks for the correction!}

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:36 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
Today I am a part of something more
As if every cell were singing
Still, I can't embrace it
Every silver lining has a cloud
But not so far
I keep waiting for the shoe to drop

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: End of the year already...
It's like even the weather suits my mood: Chloe
My entire soul is ringing: Hufflepuff Table

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn nodded with a sad little smile. "Oh, yes. It went by very quickly." It was a little hard to believe she was going to be a fourth year next year, or that she was already fourteen. Things had changed so much in such a short span of time. A few years ago she had been a reserved, polite girl with too much responsibility and what felt like the weight of the world on her shoulders. She'd missed out on an entire childhood, been a mother since she was five years old and her own had died, and protected her younger sisters from her father's cold words and stony silences. Her eleven year old self wouldn't have even dared to imagine having a best friend, a boy friend, standing up to her father, or even being this friendly and outgoing. Her smile grew a little more firmer on her face at the thought of Elsie. "She's ten right now, so when we're in fifth year she'll be in first. And then Morven will come when we're in seventh." She's only be sharing one year with her youngest sister at Hogwarts, and she wasn't quite sure how she felt about that. A mixture of sad and relieved. She was much closer with Elsie than she was with Morven, and her sister had the uncommon ability to make her want to pull her hair out in frustration. it wasn't exactly healthy.

From C A R I N G comes C O U R A G E

murruelecreset

Waiting for the axe to fall
And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I keep looking for the thing to bring me down
Though I can't explain my reasons to you
I think we are the same

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:40 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: calm] [thinking: Maybe next year...] [with: Hufflepuffs] [at: Hufflepuff Table]

Uriel noticed Bonnie sitting nearby, and figured he might as well make conversation. He didn't really know anyone else, and he couldn't just sit in silence the whole feast. So after the applause and cheers had died down, he spoke up, as he piled his plate with food. "Hi Bonnie. Do you reckon you had a good year?" he asked, while he debated whether or not to pour gravy on his turkey.

It all comes down to you.

DramaticScream

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive any day.
I can't get away
From the little things.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:13 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Table

Chloe looked over at the Slytherin table as a howler started shouting at Marina. Then she watched as she ran out of the great hall. Like Slytherin they laughed and snickered until Belle stopped them. 'Poor Marina...' Chloe thought before turning her attention to the Headmistress. Slytherin had won everything this year which in a way kind of sucked. On a side note they at least could eat now.

"That means my cousin Leonette will be in the same year as Elsie." Chloe said with a smile. "After that I don't get the pleasure of seeing my family come to Hogwarts." she added. Mira came a year after Morven and two years after that Grace would arrive at Hogwarts. Now Grace was a family member she'd really like to see go through Hogwarts. With that she put some food on her plate and started eating.

With: Newlyn

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

X__ew__X

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:29 pm
User Image

Bonnie Tybalt

User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie snapped her head to Uriel with a welcoming smile. With a happy tone and a fork and knife digging into her food, she greeted him. "Hello there, Uriel!" she spoke. With a nod of her head and a shrug of her slim shoulders, she continued her response. "Yes, actually. I think I did fairly well in my studies and can't wait to see what happens next year." She took a bite of her food and chewed and swallowed before poking her fork in Uriel's direction. "How about you, sir? How do you feel your year went?" She asked with a smirk playing on her full pink lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image

The past is gone. It went by like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way. Everybody's got their dues in life to pay

Hunter was a bit sad that the year was ending he liked it here at Hogwarts but it would be nice to see his mother again. He just wished he managed to make friends. He looked at the ravenclaw area looking for the little blind girl he like.

Sing with me, sing it for the year
Sing for the laughter and sing for the tear

Xistund

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:30 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
[feeling: calm] [thinking: Maybe next year...] [with: Hufflepuffs] [at: Hufflepuff Table]

Uriel laughed, an amused glint in his blue eyes at being called sir. "Well, I've no previous years to compare it with, but pretty good, I'd say." He shrugged and took a bite of turkey. "I'm actually happy to be going home, though. I suppose family grows on you when you're away. But my brother and sister will be here next year." He looked a little apprehensive at the thought of it. "That will be... interesting, to say the least."

DramaticScream

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
Armageddon may
Arrive any day.
I can't get away
From the little things.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:33 am
User Image

Bonnie Tybalt

User Image

Bonnie chuckled a bit at Uriel's anxiousness for his siblings to arrive. Since she was an only child, she couldn't really get what that would feel like. "Why do you say that? What's going to make it so 'interesting'?" she asked with an innocent curiosity. "I would assume it to be a really exciting thing to watch your little siblings be sorted and stuff." She said casually as she stuffed a piece of gravy drowned meat into her little mouth.

The Forgotten Weasley

X__ew__X

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:16 am
User ImageUser Image
Fouth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl had completely zoned out after his book, mind swimming with thoughts, ideas, and the like. When he finally blinked back to reality, he was sitting beside Ariana, who seemed upset, and Cain, who seemed his usual, happy self. "Ello, you two. And, if you don't mind, just Dhyl will suffice. Never been one much for my full name." Blue eyes looked up as he heard the commotion from a howler, then glanced around the Hall. Poor kid. A few minutes later, Headmistress Evernight gave her closing speech, awarding everything to the house of Green and Silver. He began too make his plate, all the while, watching the redhead beside him. After a few seconds, Dhyl pulled her into a hug, trying to let her know that it would be alright.
heather030595
Kiska166

{OoC~}

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:12 am
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fifth Year // Wearing at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Nellspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This sleeping thing has got to stop...' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide joined Nell at the table a little late that evening, having dozed off yet again. She didn't know why she was getting so sleepy lately. She was usually a pretty awake person, but for the last little bit, she'd found that she tended to fall asleep if she wasn't really doing anything. It was a bit frustrating. She resolved to keep an eye on herself and keep herself awake from now on; after all, sleeping all hours of the day and night was a terrible habit. One or the other wasn't so bad, but both? Forget about it. She sighed, sitting with her friend, offering a small smile. "Fell asleep in that super-cozy armchair again. Dunno how I missed all the commotion of everyone else heading out. So, what'd I miss?" The girl had been fortunate enough to miss Marina's Howler, which rather unfortunately meant that she had no idea that her friends were upset. She was completely oblivious to it at the moment.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:52 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana looked at Dhylan when he greeted her and Cain. She flashed him a closed mouth smile for a second before looking back down at her food. The redhead picked up her fork and poked at the chicken in front of her; however, she did not put any of it in her mouth. After a moment of doing nothing, she lightly dropped her fork back onto her plate. There wasn't any point trying to eat, anyway. About a second later, Dhyl pulled Ariana into a hug. The fifth year wrapped her arms around his neck and dug her face into his shoulder, hoping this would prevent her from crying. Or at least, it would prevent others from seeing her cry.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
Fouth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

Dhyl sighed lightly and began to rub Ariana's back. She just seemed so sad! Not that her tears didn't have just cause, the poor girl had lost the love of her life in a matter of seconds. He knew how it felt... sort of. What had happened with Heather seemed for the best, since the blonde was much happier now. At least the fourth, almost fifth, year had come to terms with his loss... for the most part. Dhyl glanced back at the girl in his arms and squeezed her lightly, trying to convey positive emotions to her. It seemed so wrong that Ariana, of all people, was this unhappy...
{OoC~}

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:19 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott

Uriel snorted. "Oh it will be exciting, trust me. Jess will most likely be Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, and Toby will probably be a Gryffindor, though you never really know for sure. But my siblings are-" he struggled to find the right words, "A bit more on the wild side than I am. Toby likes setting things on fire a little too much and comes up with these crazy schemes. And Jess is convinced the world revolves around her. Together, they're a lot to handle. And if they're in the same house...." he shuddered. "And they'll probably stalk me, just for laughs. Don't get me wrong, I love them and they're relatively harmless. But being the oldest of six is not always fun." Sometimes it seemed like his siblings lived to frustrate him. And Uriel was easily frustrated, so that wasn't good.

DramaticScream

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
Armageddon may
Arrive any day.
I can't get away
From the little things.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell had returned to the table with a blushing face but a lighter heart. She had stashed herself away when she saw Damien head towards her crouched friend and turned away with her blush when she saw them become...intimate. Not sexually of course but she felt that she would be overstepping her boundaries. She had returned to the Great Hall just in time for the Headmistress to make her announcement, allowing her to slide in and join in with the applause for Slytherin house. Finally the food appeared onto the table allowing the hungry girl to grab a serving of Eggplant Parmesan and had taken one complete bite when Ada arrived. Nell chuckled at her explanation understanding completely about the plush chairs in the common room. But when she asked her question a frown came across her face as she thought of what happened. "Some harpy she-devil of a woman sent Marina a howler calling her a disgusting half-blood that's only using Damien to further her own gain and a bunch of other horrid things. Mari ran out with Damien running after her but they're fine now." Again a light blush ran across her cheeks making her take a sip of her pumpkin juice to hide it.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Cara MiaKitty

Wearing: Uniform | Where: Great Hall | With: Ada | Thoughts: Bad thoughts, bad! | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fifth Year // Wearing at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Nellspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This sleeping thing has got to stop...' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

Adalaide frowned when Nell recounted the events at the Slytherin table. How awful! Her eyes narrowed as she made herself a plate of food. "It was probably his mother. I bet she found out about them, his dad works on the Board. And she's never been very good at keeping her mouth shut. I could hear her screaming in the Parlor when our fathers were 'discussing' our friendship as a child. Telling his dad that he was being to lenient, that he should put me in my place, and my parents." Adalaide took a bite of Pumpkin Bread as she recalled the rather grating voice of Damien's mother. The woman was a piece of work. Positively horrid.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Yukina101

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games