Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:12 pm
Hajime Ryuko
Konohagakure-Ranton-Gennin-Ninjutsu Class-Brawler Sub Class-Secret Drop-Willowy-Assassination-Black Lightning-Taijutsu Style Practitioner-Death Child

"When you set your sights on something find a reason why. Then, never let go of that reason, ever."

User Image

Bowing his head slightly he replied,"Yes Hokage-sama I will get to it then." With that he left and headed off to train his skills at the dojo. [exits]

-Chakra:275

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:22 pm
Shito's clone nodded to the Hokage, then left the office and headed back towards Shito at the gates.  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:11 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞Konohagakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1410

Kein pulled his mask free from his face as he smiled down at the Hokage," What I was doing was attempting to collect upon a debt that is owed to me. She paid me great insult once. I intended to rectify that. You of all people, being the Hokage should know how serous we take our pride. And while yes I am eternally grateful for protecting my daughters there are some things I simply cannot and will not forgive. And now Dai has betrayed me. I warn you she is a grave threat to me and I fully intend to hunt her down and kill her. " He wouldnt shy away from the truth it always went down better than a lie anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:09 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis made a hand motion and an anbu appeared pushing everyone except Kein out of the room."I know more than I'd like about your Uchiha pride! Do you remember your cousin Reiko? He was a strong shinobi, but his pride was his downfall. He was made a rogue and soon after hunted and killed. Right now his ashes are probably floating through the wind of the Lightning Country! He left everything he had behind because of his pride, do you want to leave your daughters behind? Will you have enough room for them and your pride? Well you go out there and start attacking Kiri and Kumo? And that will be the legacy you leave behind for your daughters? I hope you know what your doing, A time will come with your realize that you have been so obsessed with your pride, you've completely forgotten that you are a father. And by then it will be too late Kids grow up fast Kein."

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:23 pm

User Image
Konoha |||| Chakra 200 |||| Genin

With the littler girl, Koan, literally on her arm Izumi calmly made her way to the Kage's office. The little girl wasn't really bothering her at all. After inquiring with a secretary if the Hokage was around she was informed she was in his office but that he appeared occupied so it was best to knock and wait to be attended. Nodding Izumi thanked the person and went off to the office door which indeed was closed. Raising a hand she knocked on it lightly two times.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein sighed as he gave the hokage the respect he deserved not interrupting him he waited until he was finished before he replied," Yea your right they do. Though please dont ever compare me to that filth. His own lust for power drove him from his own village, not a desire to protect. Do not forget that it was my hunters that slew him. That it was by my orders he died that way. " Then a very familiar chakra came into his sensor range as his face lit up into a smile as he heard a knock at the door. He kicked hard on the floor spinning the chair to face the door. He looked over his shoulder to the Hokage and said," Speak of the devil."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:45 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis listened to Kein's words, even thinking about Reiko gave him a nauseated feeling. Before he became Hokage he truly wished that he was the one that ended Reiko's life. Noctis noticed the smile on Kein's face, it was something that was real and he knew the smile from when he came to visit with his daughters. He heard the knock on the door and Kein speak to him."Enter."He spoke out to the people at the door.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:04 pm

User Image

Once given the ok to enter Izumi pushed against the doors opening them allowing herself and the child to go inside. "Good day Hokage-sama." Izumi would nod lightly in Kein's direction to acknowledge his presence but the look on the child and the mans face it would become quite apparent who he was even if she knew not his name. Well... isn't that surprising... However her reason to be her was to speak with the Kage. Now that her time recovering from her coma and other illnesses was done it was time to get her headband back. The girl would wait though to allow the Kage some time to greet her before requesting it, besides the man probably already knew why she was there.

Aquos Dragoa

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:33 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin |-|Chakra Reserves- 460 |-|AC: 8,350|-| 4,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse walked down the hall to the Hokage's Office. She paused at the door with Steel in hand, a scent that she hadn't smelled in quite some time filled her jowls. Her lips quickly curled up in a scroll. He's here. Snooting up her nose she turned to Steel in a teasingly preppy manor putting her back to the wall and leaning on it with an ever so quiet thud. I will not be in the same room with that Manhoe!

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel almost chuckled looking down at Eclipse. She was being purposely difficult, but he knew her intentions towards the man within her babydaddy's office. He knew she was doing best for herself to stay away from the man, and his .... history. Nothing but trouble for us, I suppose. When the fairly large wolf figured they would be out in the hall for a while the large mammal sighed and lay down wrapped in a crescent around Eclipse leaning adjacent the wall. The wolf toke up most of the hall. But everyone who walked down the hall were shinobi and were bound to find a way around him.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

The Hokage nodded at the young girl."Good day, Ms Katsuo."He always had the new graduate list handy on his desk for when unfamiliar young faces enter his office."I assume you are here for your headband."Next to the girl he noticed movement, it was Kein's daughter that would explain what he was talking about before they came in."Why hello there Koan."He said to the girl with a small smile.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:28 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Keins smiled widened just a bit more as his daughter sprinted across the office jumping up into his lap. He gave her a tight hug and said," Why hello there princess. Did you learn a lot at the academy while I was gone?" She nodded very quickly over and over in her normal hyper fashion before waving to the hokage," Hi old man Hokage-sama" Kein couldn't help but chuckle as he returned the nod from the blue-ish purple-ish haired girl. Though his smile faded somewhat as he turned back to the Hokage and said," Speaking of new genin do you know of any in the village that have any real potential. I have been looking for a new apprentice for some time. As I understand it your onnin program is almost non-existent. It wouldnt be the first time I have started a special forces program."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:09 am

User Image

Izumi nodded once. "Mhmm, yes that is the case." Ending her phrase there the girl would say no more, just wait for her headband to be handed to her. She of course over heard the Sannin speak of looking for an apprentice. How interesting. For a moment she even debated offering herself but, the man had just asked for someone with potential. For sure there were other people who were more suited for it.

Aquos Dragoa

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:13 am
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth
Village: Konohagakure
Chakra: [ 330 ] + [ 25 ]
Technique: ---

OOC:
Other:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The breaks in the large windows lining the halls of the Kage's building would send stripes of shadows cascading onto Kira's lean body. Her hands were casually stuffed in her pockets and her head was down. Her silver bangs casted a shadow over her eyes as she walked slowly into the Kage's office. As Kira took her hands out of her pockets, she would cross them across her chest as she leaned against the door frame, her head still down with her bangs covering a good portion of her face. As she crossed her legs, one behind the other somewhat, the only movement she would make to acknowledge anyone in the room was a look out of the corner of her eye at the man with the ANBU mask. If Kira hadn't been so good at masking her emotions, her gaze would have radiated spite and hatred, but, instead, it was a cold, emotionless glare at the man. But, Kira only glared at him for a moment before setting her gaze on her feet.

Even though she had made little to no noise on her approach, Kira didn't need to. She radiated an aura about her, no, not the usual chakra signature that everyone had, this was something in an of itself. It spewed malice and almost had a tint of evil to it. But, surely, this little girl couldn't carry so much hatred, could she? It didn't matter, Kira was here for only one thing, the first step in her mater plan, the wheel that would set the cogs of her plan in motion. A headband.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:23 pm
wolfbain001

Aquos Dragoa

Azeiel The Fallen

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis face planted himself onto his desk when Koan called him old man."I'm younger than your father!"He cried to his inner self before regaining him compusure and coughing. Listening to Kein's words about wanting an apprentice. He was hesitant to give Kein authority over a young genin. He noticed another unfamiliar face and guessed it was a another genin. He picked out two headbands from his satchel and tossed them to the two of them."From this day forward, you are official shinobi of the leaf. Work and train hard in order to protect this village and its people and everything you hold dear."He then turned to Kein.'Well Kein, Everyone has potential they just need the right teacher to bring it out." He looked at the two new genin. Kira had been giving off a bad vibe since she entered. He knew something was wrong with the child. She was too close to the hate he could feel in Kein. Pairing the two of them up wouldn't lead to a good end. He then looked at Izumi, reading her records she had a late start and she was also of the taijutsu class like Kein. He also noticed her listening to Kein."Miss Katsuo, would you like to become an apprentice under Kein Uchiha?"

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games