Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image
Maemi Yasu

What my gender is, what my body is and what my mind is, are under my control.

His tanto seemed to jump into his hand and Maemi brought it up to defend himself, the flat of the blade catching the fist. It pushed him back, knocking him off his feet and he crashed into the wall before landing hard on the ground. The hand that held the tanto ached and he let the weapon go to wave his hand a little, wincing "Ouch." he replied, looking Kyo dead in the eye as he spoke. Maemi didn't get up or attack Kyo, he just rubbed his wrist as he sat there "So you're a lazy chuunin with a bad temper who became a sensei because...you like beating up genin?" he asked, his tone very plain but still managing the proper amount of sarcasm and respect "I'm very impressed. You jump to conclusions and beat up people with no training." he shoved himself to his feet, checking to make sure he hadn't broken anything "You must be so popular, Kyo-senpai." he dusted himself off and as he did, his waist wrap fell off. He grabbed it and shook it, still eying Kyo with mild amusement. With the wrap removed, it revealed that he had nothing between his legs. In fact....'he' had no indication of gender of any kind "So popular..."

((OoC: The question of gender is answered!...He has none xD ))

Thanks to that,

I'm strong enough to not care what people think I "should" be.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:31 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 360 + 50 = 410 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

She felt cold ice sweeping up behind her shoulders at the mention of Ima's name. No, the fact that Shi had already gone to fetch him. I can't...have a live tiger in this office!! Her fear of felines had already bothered her up to this point but it was too late to even say anything. And it wasn't as if she could decline it right off the bat. Shi was right. Ima was more closer to Sypher, knew him far better than Doki would. The shifting movement of Kyo's actions brought her back to her senses. Unfortunately, she could do little to prevent it. Her eyes pulsated at the sight of his reaction. It was impressive, though his abilities can only go so far when up against a prodigy like Kyo. But couldn't that prodigy be a little less hostile and reckless?

A wooden pole of the office's nearest broom came descending over the red-heads surface top. It was up to him to dodge but like any other day when he did those crazy things, suddenly she had to be responsible. And exactly WHO was the teacher here? If she hadn't been lost staring at Mae's flat chest, then this might not have happened. Her fists shook as she started scolding at him. "Kyo-kun! How could you do that to a lady?! She's our guest!" Doki continued ranting while picking up his fallen objects out of common courtesy. No training she says, but has a tanto? Probably a fresh graduate from somewhere. Doki thought momentarily before turning to Mae, helping him up by holding up his somewhat slender elbow. The quick smudge of red disappeared from her cheeks, as the sight was awkwardly displayed. "Yes, he is that great of a teacher but I must apologize on his behalf. He's recently suffered a stroke which rendered him, if I may be blunt, totally annoying."

As usual, her constant carelessness to the androgynous population left her senses dull at the moment. Her smile was somewhat meek as she said this. "Please forgive him though I don't expect you to have done so right away but, he's actually a really great person. A sore's been festering him is all. And no matter how young he may act or appear, I respect him a lot."

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:40 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi eyed the boy right back, his eyes narrowed and threatening in temperment. If Doki had not snapped him slightly back into a normal human with...a broom stick? He rubbed his head with both hands and growled. "I am a jounin not a chunin you brat! And Doki, I'm sure it's a he not a she..." He looked at maemi and slightly was confused on the kids gender. He felt so taunted and surely a broom wasn't enough because his anger just rises and split into two, one going to Doki and one to maemi. He went straight passed Doki, going for more hits but this time he struck with one fist then another.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Her eyes grew wide at the mention of his correction. Before Doki could really retort, she was forced to swerve the broom's pole from underneath her two elbows before propelling the base of it towards his shoulder. If anything, she would hope that it would jab at his joint, interrupting the flow of his coming punch. If aimed at his hand, it would likely shatter it, knowing from experience herself. Meanwhile as she was pushing the broom's pole to his chest, her foot was performing a rotational sidestep while the other was lifting out to a sneaky whiplash kick attack.

"Man, woman, whatever! You can't just go off hitting people you've just met just because you don't like em'. Are you TRYING to make me look BAD?"

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image

Kyoishi did a 'oof' and landed onto his behind, rubbing his shoulder with a glare at her, clearly his temper rose higher than Mt everest. "I don't like him, I hate that brat! And Doki, you never looked good." He smirked at the last part a cocky-angry smile, more of a taunt that he wasen't gonna be stopped with a simple broom, Doki knew what he was with helding right now, Kyo was gonna go again but Shi entered and he just sighed. Shi walked in with Ima, taking a look apon things then glaring and taking one bark to him who only growled back in stubborness. "Kyoishi Inuzuka! If ya want to be all pissed off than fight Doki later and release some, I mean a lot of steam but don't take it out on the poor kid!" Kyoishi stood up and grumbled himself all the way over to a chair in the office and just sat down, glaring from a distance.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

A calm whistle blew from her mouth as she was slightly enlightened at her success. She hadn't expected it to really connect with just the broom but that didn't make things any easier. Ahah! He won't! At least now something caught his attention, loosening his next assault for the moment. She effortlessly placed a finger to pull down one taunting eyelid while the other pointed to her rear. "Hey, when's your next appointment? The doctor called, asking me how the hump on your neck was doing." By now, Doki was just a shell of her 'mature' facade from earlier. her expression fell flat upon the sight of the two animals. In that one vital moment, Doki felt her blood run cold. Her expression quickly turned white as she retreated back behind her desk and spun her chair all the way around. Meanwhile, she peeked below one armseat of the chair and looked accusingly at Shi. She whispered to him, her gaze now falling over the tiger; "C-Couldn't this have waited until L-Lady Kin gets here?"  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:02 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It wasn't something tolerable, but Kin was quite curious as to how Doki was going to handle the situation, with the acclaimed brother of Sypher, and the resident child jounin. Now, Doki was doing well with the every day information, but this was all so very hectic. The resulting noise was ever so furious. So... It seemed that her people didn't believe that he'd been killed. That meant Dai had some questions to answer, and if not to her satisfaction... Things would not look well.

Nevertheless, the oni woman's hand pounded upon the heavy wood door she had left shut behind her, to interrupt the entirety of the room, and the first thing that came to be was something that seemed so off topic. "What do you, as a jounin, get to do, Kyoishi?" the woman seethed. Reaching the rank of jounin so young was a feat, but it was at this point, that the conversation had become troublesome. She looked about the room. Sypher's "sibling", Doki at her desk, and the Inuzuka boy with the two animals.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

Kyoishi glared at Doki, Shi rolled his eyes as they both realized something. "She is afraid of felines? Ha!" He thought, petting Shi who sat by him, the cat stayed by the door quietly. "Hm? As a Jounin I get to do more things freely but I also get more responibilites..." He spoke clearly to the Raikage, some heat going away at the thought Doki was afraid of cats when Kyoishi only ditested them. The raikage's question troubled him a bit cause it took so much just to prove to her half a year ago that he was capabile of being a Jounin and would 'try' to be mature no matter his age. Kyo thinks he should of waited for he might o made a fail on his part. "S-sorry Raikage sama..." He muffled it in embarassement and cause he did feel embarassed to have let his temper go so easily, even as a apprentice it just made him wanna go to some random corner and smack his head on the wall a few times.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Hakeeh! S-She's here! "W-Welcome back, Lady Raikage.." Doki felt humiliated beyond the point of her own recognition. She quickly and quietly made her way out of her chair and settled by the side of it, bowing quickly before standing back up erect. A hand was over one side of her forehead while her eyes averted to the ground in shared embarrassment for her teacher. But...Doki couldn't just avoid all of this anyways. Kyo wasn't the only one to blame, after all, she wasn't the most considerate person when it came to consoling another's feelings.

Which is a little irrelevant at this point.. She thought, partly angry with Kyo and mostly angrier with herself. If she could have improved on her part at all.. "I'm sorry for all of this. It's my fault it got out of hand. Ah..This...This is Maemi Yasu. He claims to be Sypher's brother and wishes to speak with you." She said, under the idea that the Lady hadn't already heard. Which was probably the case for her unexpected debut.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image
Maemi Yasu

Maemi just watched everything go down with mild amusement but more of a frown as well. He placed his wrap back over his pants and tied it tightly to make sure it didn't come off again "Actually...I'm both, Doki-dono. Male and female, I mean. I prefer to be addressed as male though." the appearance of the tiger, Ima, got his attention real fast and he moved over to it, holding his hands low. The great bengal sniffed his hands as he knelt then allowed himself to be caressed by the ears No wonder brother chose you...you're a gorgeous creature. he thought, glancing at Doki as he noticed her white face "Are you all right?" he asked as the Kage came in. He glanced up at her and was, at once, jealous, jealous of the only thing that ever bothered him. Here was someone who had an obvious gender, so obvious, stupid mistakes were impossible. Despite that, he kept his emotions calm and stood, bowing to her "Its a pleasure to meet you." he replied as he was introduced. He ignored Kyo's very existence "And I, forgive me Doki for not making this clearer, am Sypher's half brother. We are from different mothers." he gripped a piece of his jacket as he spoke again, emotional once more as the topic turned to his brother "I'm looking for Sypher. I know he lives...or lived in Cloud but...from what everyone is saying he's either dead or not dead. I've yet to get a concise answer on that...and I have many questions as well...."

Thanks to that,

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:37 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

"That's right, Kyo. You are awarded such freedom, by fulfilling your responsibilities, and it would do well for you to remember that," the lady Raikage replied to the young jounin, shaking her head some. It was good to see how the young man was willing to admit his fault. Before her, at the very least. It seemed to inspire a better feeling about herself. She'd hardly had time to route any youngin's into their place in her busy year, but Kyo always seemed to be looking for it.

"Hello there, Kodoki. You've done a wonderful job thus far," Kin smiled some, as she stepped down the aisle onto the dais with her desk. Maemi Yasu. Half sibling of Sypher. Not that it mattered much now, with that connection. Not by the laws of the Shinobi's world. Whether or not he was looking for information, it was hardly of her regard. She nodded in the child's direction, and shook her head, fighting the urge to tell it of the reports.

"I'm afraid that's information I can't reveal to an outsider, no matter how close you are to our shinobi," Kin answered the blue eyed devil before her. Sypher had committed himself to the Oinin. The very fact that someone aside from herself and the rest of her hunters and ANBU displayed one very thing... She was lax. Their names were supposed to be hidden. Identities stashed away. Now though, to an outsider, Sypher would remain among the shadows.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image

Kyoishi and Doki were thinking the same thing, maybe in about three hours both would be beaten bloody by eachother. He looked up slightly, his red eyes in a no-emotion tone to try and calm himself. "Yes ma'am...I-I better get going then...Yasuo might be lost by now..." He stood up, Shi bowed to the Kinpaku, simply enjoying the lady's presence, Kyo walked past him. He stopped in his tracks and thought of a question for the boy, it would sound definitly like a child's question. "If your both than do you have that thing girl's talk about, called 'period'? You don't have-" He was stopped by Shi pushing him forward and out the door. "Out Kyoishi! Get your student, I'll stay here." Kyoishi grumbled at Shizuki and left, leaving the dog to attend to anything needed since animals usually understood eachother. Shi sat his butt down, tail wagging as he faced Maemi. "Ima definitly likes you so you must be telling the truth..." His ears folded back in curiosity.
[/exit Kyoishi]
[Shi is still in office]

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:34 am
User Image
Maemi Yasu

Maemi said nothing as the Raikage spoke and realized that, no matter what he did, he'd get nothing out of her unless "Then that leads perfectly into my next question." he said, his voice firm. He was young, had no training and had never grown up in a village. He did, however, have a certificate that proved he'd graduated from an academy and was qualified as a genin "I'll earn the right to know that information. I'd like to ask permission to join this village." he was not leaving, not backing down and not going anywhere. Not until he learned what happened to his brother "Raikage...I've searched for my brother for years. Since before I was even able to live on my own properly. I'm not giving up just because you won't or can't talk to me about him." he gripped the sides of his wrap again I already know he was here. I'm not leaving...until I know what happened. he thought. Maemi heard Kyo in the background but he simply blocked the other out, refusing to answer such foolish questions "Animals know blood better than humans can ever perceive." he replied to Shi, keeping his eyes on the Raikage.

Thanks to that,

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:43 am
User Image"... He who can not protect the weak below him ..."

^Jin Ichi Omonaru^
Village | Kumogakure
Rank | Genin
Class | Taijutsu
Sub-Class | Brawler
Squad | ???
Ryo (両) | 0
AC (Advancement Credit) | 0
Chakra Pool [200] | 200 / 200

JIN START

This is where it would begin. Jin was going to meet his village's treasured Raikage for the first time in person. Having just made the beginner's rank of Genin, Jin would be entering his first day as a Kumo shinobi. The very thought of the journey he had been dreaming of since his childhood, was now becoming reality, and it all started with his knuckles meeting the back of a door.

...knock.. knock..

...I'm ready... I'm ready. I'm ready. I'm ready... Were the only thoughts racing in the young boy's heart. His mind clear of all else, but to make a good first impression.

Action : Knocking on the door to the Raikage's office..
Thinking : I;m ready. I'm ready. I'm ready..
Feeling : Nervous as f***..

Active Techniques
(n/a)

OOC : Please notify me, if I'm doing anything wrong. xD I was approved recently, and I don't know if I was supposed to tell anyone or do anything else.

"... shouldn't stand above those who can ..."

Omonarujin

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51150 ۞ Chakra : 1115

Kein made his way up the stairs with a smile. His long black uchiha hair flowing behind him. He did not even bother to knock on the door he was a Konin and an adviser as well as the head of the Onin program. With a smile he said," Whats shakin kiddies."

(ooc, Not at all man Iove the level of detail information your using outside of the post. That really makes it easier to understand what your character is going through. )  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games