Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:17 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

one key detail that Aki noticed only because he staid calm. only he knew exactly where his hearts rested. even an uchicha would have trouble seeing them and grabbing them. he could move them in an instant. and he did earlier in the fight. Aki no longer fooled focused. "kai" he yelled loudly expending the forty chakra to break this spell. coming out of it his senses came back in a rush and he was confused on what happened exactly. his first time in a genjutsu. now it was his turn to create some damage. he jumped back and did hand signs. he expelled flames out of his mouth and the end of them erupted into a fire ball.

kai
great fire ball technique  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:32 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Oh so he finally figured out the ploy eh? Well about time. He escaped from one tier of his Genjutsu only to find himself still immobilized by the Audio Type. Castiel continued to play,this time switching to a english bar tune. As he did so he took one hand off the neck while continuing to play and snapped his fingers. The Instant he did so Aki's world would once again be rocked as three bombs detonated on his back. When Castiel had dissolved into paper,some of them had writing on them: Exploding Tags. Whats more,some of them brushed up against him as they reformed and a few stuck,three to be exact. Those were the three who were supposed to fill in the missing pieces of his jacket but it was a small sacrifice. Anyways this match was over for even with his abilities this man was out cold. It was impossible to take the blast of three tags at close range and walk away the SNT effect would shut down his brain like god flicking off his light switch

[You can Kai out of the C Ranked but not the B Ranked which is in effect still
Also again non-lethal but your out cold]

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:41 pm
[i guess stick around for the rematch and watch him get serious.]

Aki took the detonations having no choice in the matter as it was. he should of tried from the start but to be knocked out was stretching it to far. Aki instead would be unable to move the structure of his body. having tendrils that were in charge of movement and the like blasted to peices basicly gave the win to castiel. Aki flew forward and onto his chest utterly defeated.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:43 pm
this is all ooc

ok man just a few tips. watch out how you word things. ok. specify chakra usage and what jutsu's you use. and thats about it.

also rank up fast man we need good ninja like you to help defend ok. the rematch is going to go a lot different i just wasn't feeling this fight. don't take my word for it fight me again later. im tiered and will see all later.  

lazyactor

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:51 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Castiel watched as the blast sent the man propeling through a wall and onto the ground,landing on his chest. He sighed and put away his Mandola,perhaps he should have fought both the flirty man and Aki. He wanted to be tested and sadly today was not the day. He turned to the flirty man"Take your friend and go,he wont be able to move for some time and wont heal right unless he gets to a hospital...now" He stated flatly. Truthfully,the man would probably be all right. There was a risk though of his friend getting mad and striking out,something he would rather avoid. This way it would give him little chance. He respected Aki for his courage to fight him. Most men would have given up after the first blast. As of now Castiel outclassed him but he had a feeling this would not be the last time they fought,and maybe next time the positions may be reversed

[ I will watch the wording,but saying jutsu and chakra usage is actually optional. I tend not to do it because people read the jutsu then meta-game it unto their character]

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:53 pm

Shin Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Aburame
User Image

The Aburame stood up seeing how the fight ended wasn’t such a pleasing surprise, unfortunately the Aburame overestimated the skills of the tall genin. He was good but the abilities of the long haired shinobi seemed to be too much for him having the fact that he was only able to land one attack that on his target that wasn’t even anywhere lethal.
[7/8]
Shinsetsu finalized his report, writing the interesting facts about the match and how each genin utilized their unique abilities to use in certain combat situation. By seeing this match, Shinsetsu knew how skillful the ninjas that Kumo produces. That was quite an interesting match. the Aburame softly commented as he started to walk out from the area.
[8/8] Evaluation day completed!

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 850

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:
Exit: Hot Springs!

Kamote Chronicles

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:45 am

Shin Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Aburame
User Image

A swarm of the young Aburame's bugs flew around, over and under the Academy, Dojo and Library of Kumogakure surveying for any suspicious activities or personalities that is lurking around the place. The observant traits of Shin's Kikkaichu insects won't allow any apprehensive activities pass their sight. though it might have been better if there aren't any actual intruders roaming inside the village, just for the sake of the peace inside the village and the people residing in it.

Patrol the Village!

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 1300

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:10 am
User ImageUser Image
Time was wasting, she had somewhere to be and despite her instinct willing her to wait until she saw him....her mind would have no more of what she already had to deal with. Pulling herself up with the use of the door, she would spot a familiar face. The girl she had seen many moons ago, alive..well and strong. Everyone kept pace like the seasons she supposed, and yet forever she felt trapped in winter. " Girl...you...Origami user.." She would beckon to Dai as loud as she possibly could muster before submitting to a seizure of coughs. It would pass and soon Septima would come to stand upright, hands crossed over her chest as she lowered her head to the girl, " Can you tell Sypher I am sorry ....for not being able to keep the promise he wished of me to do..." She would keep her head lowered, hands to her knees to support herself as her blue hair danced about her form limply.

Azorii

Partying Cat

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:22 am
The clone had been mostly ignoring everything, his eyes tracking Dai and Castiel as well as Doki who had just arrived. He watched the fights with disinterest and met Dai's glare with an equally cold look. But the arrival of Septima changed all of that. It ripped itself out of the wall, splinters and larger pieces of wood hitting the floor before it vanished out there door. It had a new task, one that was written in every clone Sypher made: It you see her...find me. It took off at a dead run to Sypher's position.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:29 am
User ImageUser Image
Her eyes would shift to the sight of something moving, weary eyes that held no notion of true care if it came to the point she would have to defend herself. Septima's reaction was slow however and unsure on what had exactly passed, she wouldn't brashly go looking for this. But the chakra that had carried with it...perhaps she had been mistaken.

Azorii

Partying Cat

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:35 am
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher stepped into the dojo, only slightly out of breath. He took in all the occupants of the room before his eyes settled on the one he was looking for "Septima..." he knew he looked different now...very different from when they first met but Septima hadn't changed Hasn't changed at all... he stood, waiting for her to make the first move this time.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:49 am

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chakra : 195 - 55 = 140
[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The gennin had intended to stay down and lay for an extended break. But apparantly not. She was pretty surprissed even after she was helped up, dusted a couple of times and asked of her well being. It was a bit embarrassing as well as it being very kind and considerate for Dai to have done. She's so mature! Doki mentally noted as she smiled her thanks.

"Erm, my ninjutsu is yet to be seen. I've only been practicing my taijutsu since I've received my headband. I just wanted to check up on you. You seemed upset. But hang in there!" She said enthusiastically while pumping up a fist in the event of spirituality. Besides, she was probably bothering her in her training time. "Yeah..the punching bag sorta had a fit with me when I booted it's hide. But it's all good. Anyways, I should get going. I'll leave you to your..- Excuse me, are you alright?!"

What's Sypher has to do with... She's calling out for someone.. Doki approached the sudden appearance of the frail-looking person while looking in the direction of Dai. But stopped once Sypher came in all winded. She took an immediate step back for she assumed that he would help this person.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:52 am
User ImageUser Image
That chakra presence...the blue haired minx would turn swiftly in sync with the moment her name had escaped his lips. Eyes glossing over brightly, she was thankful...thankful for being able to see him when she thought she would not gain such a chance again. With all his accomplishments and advances...their worlds had begun to pull apart. Anxiously she wanted to sprint for him, but knowing her own body...such was impossible without a harsh lesson to rightfully remind her of what was the reality of it all. Someone neared and she would stagger to mind a distance of the person, this character unknown but new people in her life were simply wasting their time with her. Everyone in Kumo had been so helpful toward it...it was truly disgraceful for a shinobi to be in constant need instead of being needed. Still, she had been caught in his very presence, simply staring as if mesmerized before the corners of her mouth would uplift. Wide eyes plastered to his face and nothing less. Time had changed him, he no longer was the young ambitious boy she had met so long ago. " Sypher...It's been...some time" Moving forward with frail legs the girl's eyes would begin to water, making haste although her knees were already coming to it's end in supporting her, " I just had to see you one more time....just once more..." She nearly whispered, only able to meet him three fourths of the way before falling abruptly. A struggling arm would slowly bring her to pull herself back up, forwarding to him still.

[[ < o < I didn't ignore you Doki! Edited ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:00 am
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher gripped the extended arm, stepping forward to wrap his other arm around her shoulders and pulling her to him "You should be at the hospital." he scolded lightly, his arm wrapped around her frail shoulders. He let go of her other arm and scooped her up slightly, holding her bridal-style in his arms "...come on..." he gave Doki a single look, one that told her not to follow, not to mention, not even to think about what was happening right now, and took Septima outside. He took a seat a relatively large boulder, keeping Septima in his arms.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:18 am
User ImageUser Image
Even if she flushed t being s close to him, it was near impossible to distinguish. Her skin was as ornate as the snow, and her heart rate for once leaping from it's usual undetectable state. Her hands would touch his face, her eyes still wet burying her face into his neck as she held him. Such kindness and concern he displayed for her, she would accept it from him and only him. There was hope when he was near, as if catching dreams began with his presence let alone. " I don't want to be in the hospital anymore.....there's nothing they can really do for me ...." Sh seemed resentful to speak on such, words muffled almost as she hadn't shifted her position to speak, " I'm leaving for Kirigakure...".

[[ Sorry it took so long O=, had to help a sister ]]  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games