Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:03 pm
"Fuu~ Here we go!" Tsubaki charges at the two archeologist near Kin's team, knocking both of them out with taijutsu. Then throwing some explosive kunais for distractions in the area.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:13 pm
"What the hell was that?" Kin stopped the training session, even though they hadn't even started. "It came from the archaeologists' area. Tayu, Kikou, let's go."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:21 pm
The three ninjas arrived at the scene where Tsubaki was making chaos "Hey! Didn't I met you last week?" cheerfully waving at Tayu. "Now then, can you tell where Nowe is?" Tsubaki said as he make the kunai from earlier explode near them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:43 pm
Tayu growled and pulled Kin and Kikou away from the explosion. She threw some exploding kunai of her own at Tsubaki. "No, and I wouldn't if I could."

Kin made the handsigns for a Shadowclone jutsu, and two clones grabbed the unconscious archaeologists and took them out of harm's way. She sent the clones to find Kohane.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:55 pm
"I get it. Should I force it out?" Tsubaki jokes while dodging and running out of the explosion's range. He pulled his chakra strings, surpising Tayu with his doll Karas from behind, trying to grab her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:19 pm
Tayu sensed the doll's presence and flipped out of reach, kicking it in the head for good measure. Using a net she'd made earlier that day, she created a flame-net and threw it over the doll. This way it used up less of her chakra than her normal flame-net would, but it acted the same way the other nets did and absorbed the doll's chakra.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:40 pm
The chakra strings were cut out of the doll before the net hits, leaving a lifeless doll inside the net. Tsubaki charges in front of Tayu with taijutsu, unusual for a puppeteer to learn.

But Tsubaki stops before striking and performed a hand sign "Surprise! Earth release: Sand Prison!" trapping her and himself both inside the created sand tomb with the doll. "Sorry, I prefer one-on-one battle rather than three." he smiled, throwing some kunai with fake explosive tags around and a kunai trying to rip off the net of the doll.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:51 pm
As soon as he heard the explosion kyo was up and getting the archeologists to a safer area. "Come on hurry up" he called to them while watching there back's. "What is with this place" he muttered laying down a few explosive orbs over the area behind the retreating archeologists. He got ready for what ever came his way.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:09 pm
Kikou put his hands together for a jutsu "Mudshot Technique" he spat out a wad of mud to knock out the kunai away "To bad I don't fight one on one" he said though he looked scared

Two ninja's appeared in the camp and since Xistund dose not know how to rp as them they will be silent
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:23 pm
(( Woah. Kazuku and Hidan next dolls blaugh ))

Noticing another one was trapped inside with the sand, Tsubaki spoke "Oh, I never thought another one would be trapped inside here. Okay, I like your attitude kid!" teasing Kikou from his words even though he can see his fear.

Tsubaki ripped the net out of Karas with his bare hands, and in an instantly, reconnecting the chakra strings from the doll. He pulled a string on his puppet, making it charge on Kikou with sharp claws attached on the doll's arm while Tsubaki uses sand shurikens on Tayu.  

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"Sounds like a plan." Kiri agreed with a chuckle. She headed towards the merchants carts but froze when she heard the explosion. She let out a curse that, while not the nicest, was appropriate for the situation. "More trouble. Let's see what we can do to help." She took off towards the explosion, dragging Nowe with her.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:48 am
Tayu dodged the shuriken and growled low in her throat. Kita flapped his wings once to keep his balance on her shoulder. "Phoenix Ho-o," she breathed, and the bird instantly ignited. The flames covered the arm Kita perched on, but Tayu didn't feel them.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:08 am
Looking at the flame bird, Tsubaki gains a thought what Tayu will do."You're kidding me, right?" with a closed dome and a fire bird inside, things won't go in a right way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:25 am
"Feint, ascend, drop," Tayu whispered. Kita bobbed his head. Screeching, the bird launched himself straight at Tsubaki, not heading toward the roof of the sand prison like he would if they were under the open air.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:27 am
"Rock Armour" Kikou used the jutsu to form a layer of armor and he grabbed the claws of the doll and threw it to the ground to slam it  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games