Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:03 pm
((Careful Mala. You're starting to approach Ariae levels of paranoia. XD ))

"Does this mean I'm out of sleeping on the couch?" Van joked slightly. By now he'd long since learned that when Mala fell silent and was hugging him like this, she'd usually calmed down by now.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:11 pm
{Mala: Me?! Like her?! There's a HUGE difference between losing your confidence while fighting off a horde of hookers versus going batshit insane!
Me: True, although you could've found a nicer method.
Mala: Like what? Just step aside and let them molest MY husband??
Me: Lololol, Deux ex Machina would've saved the day anyway - hurrhurr~
Mala: I swear my author's a b***h...}

"No, you can sleep in here. I just don't want to think about what it'd be like if I didn't get to look this youthful." Mala said, squeezing tightly before letting go and looking up at Van. "You...you aren't mad at me, are you?" she asked softly.

{Lol, I had fun writing that bit of banter above my post. XD}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:24 pm
((Van: Aw, I'm sorry...*kisses Mala* That sucks, since my author's just kinda...hopeless.
Me: Yep, that's me! biggrin ....Heeeeeyyyy, wait a minute! stare
Van: My point. ~_~ ))

"Nah." Van said giving her a kiss on the forehead. "If I was mad at you, you'd be the first to know." he said giving her a reassuring smile.

((I'm sure you did. XD I know I like having some OOC banter between me and my chars. biggrin ))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:34 pm
{Mala: *smiles, now deliberately giving Anime the cold shoulder* Well, sweetie, at least we have each other~
Me: Hey! Don't just mark me off as a b***h because I try to make you a convincing and somewhat human character! Ugh, sorude!}

"Good. Sorry for taking everything the wrong way." Mala muttered, snuggeling herself up close.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:41 pm
((Zelly: Might I suggest being nice to your god and creator who hasn't decided to make you go and commit suicide or die from a horrible, incurable disease or something? biggrin
Van: D: ))

"It's fine. You were worse when you were still carrying our bundles of joy." Van said with a chuckle.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:51 pm
{Me: Just think of it this way, at least you aren't Cameron.
Mala: Who's Cameron?
Me: Another OC I'm making. She has it far worse off than you ever will.}

Mala chuckled. "You were a saint to deal with me then. After all, I was pretty much a ticking timebomb of moodswings and horniness." she said with much amusement.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:54 pm
"Not that I ever really have a problem with the horniness so long as it's directed at me." Van said waggling his eyebrows at her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:02 pm
Mala smirked impishly back up at Van, moving herself to where she was sitting up with better posture versus being all bent down and snuggely. "You know, I can't really say it's such a bad thing either."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:05 pm
((I don't know why, but "all bent down and snuggly" is probably one of my favorite descriptions I've ever seen. X3 ))

"Have I mentioned lately how glad I am that you can magically soundproof the room? Because I really am you know." Van said with an impish smile of his own.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:12 pm
{Thanks, I'm glad you like it. biggrin }

"I wonder...is that something you want me to try now or save for later?" Mala asked, a hint at a seductive tone in the way she spoke.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:15 pm
"As much as I hate waiting, I'd have to say later. After all, do you really want Kai running around on his own and unsupervised for that long?" Van said, knowing the results would no doubt be disastrous.

((Heading to bed soon. I've got a science final tomorrow morning. >_<))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:28 pm
{Okay, goodnight for when you do go to bed.}

Mala sighed softly, cuddling up to Van once more. "No, I don't want him unsupervised." she mumbled softly in defeat.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:35 pm
"Hopefully it's just a phase he'll grow out of. I don't even want to think about what he'd be like when he grows up." Van said giving Mala one more hug before getting up to change out of his swimming trunks.

((Good night. And wish me luck on my final for *booming voice of +5 Epicness* SCIENCE OF HIGH TECHNOLOGY!! Even if the class itself was boring as all f***.))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:47 pm
"You and me both!" Mala said, laughing to herself. "Although, to be honest, I hope he never loses that energy he's got. Kai reminds me alot of you when we first met - in an adorable sort of way."

{I wish you good fortune and survival with your test. XD}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:19 am
"Ha! He had to get it from somewhere I suppose!" Van said with a laugh. Looking back on the days when they'd first met, the way they acted just seemed silly in retrospect.

((Thanks. XD *goes in dressed like spartan (our mascot coincidentally enough) with pencil sword and cheat sheet shield*
EDIT: *comes back battered and beaten with broken gear* That...honestly could've gone better. x_x *flops forward and passes out*))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games