Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:12 pm
Dantes_river

they're serving breakfast in the kitchen... do you want me to get you something? Kansei sighed as she lightly squeezed his tail with hers.
Truth gave a small frown as she looked at her dad and then down at her plate. "you're too skiny." she muttered, crossing her arms over her chest.
Krystina and Rissa quickly finished their meals before exchanging words in silence, using nothing but simple facial expressions for most of it. from what anyone could tell, the topic wasn't a good one.

Lianna gave a small sigh when she found him, wiping a few late tears from her face. "h-hi..." she sniffed, her voice quieter then normal as she sat down on the wall opposite him, curling up into a ball.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:34 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

I can smell it, but I'm not all that hungry. If you're hungry, you can get something to eat. It's not like I'm burning up much energy by lying here, Lucius snickered lightly as he smiled lightly on the inside, his wolfish appearance just flashing her his teeth some. I probably need to start going on a diet anyways. I'm probably like two hundred pounds plus as is. I don't mind fasting for the next two days. I'm not liking be stuck in here, but at least I'm not in that dog cage Sheik has in that alternate dimension earring of his. That thing is pretty damn small and has spell shockers on it. I tried turning into my human form once in it and felt like a contortionist so I just shifted back into this form.

Trevor frowned only to stick his tongue out. "You can't even tell I'm missing a rib on both sides. I can count his ribs and I'm at an above average weight," he pouted.
"Just eat. I think Lulu might try fasting again for the next two days," Maso mumbled mostly to himself other than the whole telling Trevor to eat. Trevor just started pouting even more, his chin set on the palm of his hand as he let out a sigh.

Hades gave a slight wave before setting his chin lightly on his arms. I'm sorry if my attitude upset you... I can't put any blame on you since you wouldn't know about my past issues with the faeries... he murmured softly in her head, his gaze more on the wall next to her rather than on her. If it makes ya feel any better, at least you can tell that species doesn't matter to me in a relationship. He flashed a slight smile before returning to being relatively serious. He was feeling really stupid for not having noticed she was one of the fey folk earlier.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:49 pm
Dantes_river

that's alright... i don't eat unless i'm in my nighttime form... kansei sighed as she looked at him. don't do that.... it's not healthy... and it hurts... she frowned, lightly sliding her paw on top of his.
Truth let out a small sigh and shook her head. "you hardly eat at the house these days... and its bugging me when you're like this... so eat..."she sighed, half tempted to say she'd find him a girlfriend before remembering how she'd felt when her mother had tried that only a few moments ago.
Krystina and Rissa let out small sighs as they looked at the boys, shaking their heads as they slowly tossed truth two tiny note cards that had the majority of their conversation on them. smiling to themselves when she caught them.
"didn't you boys used to complain that i didn't have any skills at fighting?" she chuckled, just remembering two years ago when she'd been learning to shoot from the A**hole.

Lianna gave a small sigh and shook her head. "i thought you hated me.... " she muttered, biting her lip as she looked at the floor. "they told me you were upset...because i said i wanted to go back.... but.... that'd just be to visit... i couldn't just leave everyone i know here... and it'd be way too damned hard to leave when i know how i feel about you..." she mumbled, her cheeks a dark red now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:25 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

It's not as unhealthy as being overweight. It's not really a common nor uncommon thing for me to do. If I get too fat, I can't do my job as it's supposed to be done and I do have a black hole for a stomach. It might hold less than Shayde's stomach, but it still holds a lot, Lucius responded as he let his smile fade from his lips. He figured it probably looked weird anyways.

"I eat just fine unless your mother comes along. Then I lose my appetite," Trevor mumbled while continuing to stare at his plate having been pushed back in front of him.
"Eat. I'd say you can defend yourself, but you're not assassin material yet. You would need someone at your back," Maso responded with a gentle smile.

Hades scratched his ear slightly before sniffing slightly. I'm sorry for making you feel like I hated you. It just surprised me that you were a faerie and it never once caught my attention. As for going for a visit, I could give you directions to it, but I can't get near it let alone inside of it, he murmured with a gentle smile. I kind of had to memorize every path in and out of the fey realm.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:47 pm
Dantes_river

alright, if you're sure... she sighed and closed her eyes.

"you'd better eat it..." Truth sighed to her dad before rolling her eyes at Maso. "i've got my friends. usually i'm with Stina. or Kana depending on if Stina's healthy." she shrugged lightly and then read the notes, a small frown sliding on to her face as she glanced up to Krystina and Rissa.
"she's right... although when we started, the poor girl couldn't fight worth crap." Rissa sighed, a light smirk on her face. "we all took turns teaching her."

Lianna let out a long sigh as she looked at him. "i learned a spell like a year after i met Rissa's family... that made it easier to get through some of the places where being non human was a bad thing...." she sighed and closed her eyes. "i've gotten so used to hiding what i am.... i use the spell all the time now..." she shrugged and bit her lip. "if you could tell me... that'd be great.... i want to go and see if its still like a remember.... " she smiled softly. "but... i won't tell them a thing about you if they ask."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:20 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

And now it starts growling... Fine. A small plate of whatever is left on the table would be nice. I so need better control to try fasting than attempting it while in heat, Lucius whined softly while setting the paw that didn't have Kansei's paw on it over his face again. Another growl came from his stomach.

"Fine... I would've taught her some of the things I know, but... Well everyone probably already knows the story by now... Well that and Karma might've cut off certain things I'd rather keep attached the way they grew," Trevor sighed lightly before taking a rather small bite of food and chewing slowly.
"I think you ladies would make good ninja-assassins if taught all the rules, regulations and whatnot," Maso hummed lightly after his second plate of food, one hand on his stomach while the other lightly rested a few inches from Krystina on the table.

Hades nodded slightly before glancing up at the ceiling in a thoughtful manner. "Let's see... The closest entrance/exit is... There... It might be easier if I just drew you a map," he murmured lightly before making a slight hand motion only for a piece of paper and a charcoal pencil to appear in front of him. He started sketching a roundabout map of the surrounding area including the town. He then snapped his fingers so that the pencil became a bluish-green color. He scribbled a small circle on the little map and handed it over to Lianna. "Here you go. It's mostly based off of seventy years ago map and a more recent map. Either way, you get the basic gist of where it is. This area really hasn't changed much other than elves entering cities and burning the freak out of themselves via iron. It's a fey weakness although fire seems to work better on trolls..."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:12 pm
Dantes_river

alright... back in a second. Kansei hummed softly as she stood up and went into the kitchen, lightly nuzzling Truth's hand with her nose.

"that would've been fun." Truth hummed softly, her eyes glowing.
"oh... i think that's debatable... you really don't want to see some of the crap we do.." Krystina chuckled softly, her eyes on Rissa.

Truth gave a tiny smile as she looked at Kansei. "someone hungry?" she asked softly, smiling when her friend nodded. "alright, here..." she sighed and pulled out a small handkerchief, placing some food in it. "there's enough for both of you."
Kansei gave a small nod of her head and started back to the bathroom.

"thanks..." Lianna smiled softly as she took the map. "i'll take a look sometime... after everyone is feeling better..." she sighed and nodded towards where Kana was curled up against Sheik. "also... " she sighed and lightly kissed his cheek. "i'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:43 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
{( Has Tara sent you any notices about being online recently? Just curious. )}

Mmkay. Thanks. Kansei, Lucius sighed lightly while rubbing his eyes with his paws again. He wouldn't say it aloud, but his eyes were burning as if he were tired.

"Depends on which side you're on," Trevor muttered while taking another bite. "You might've learned my original language though and Sheik, Sheila, me and Wa- Bleh... Evil name swaps... Maso wouldn't have been the only ones being able to speak it. It's actually kinda funny that the first thing to make Maso listen to when Sheik brought him home and he wasn't exactly speaking English was actually The Backstreet Boys and N'Sync. Apparently his best friend, Masao, was a fan of their early cds. It'd be funny to start playing it now cause he can remember all of the words to their songs."
"Shut up. They turned out to be a broken up boybands as per usual," Maso retorted with a pout. "At least I could remember how to speak English after listening to them... It's not my fault for why I'm back here. At least I don't think it is......"
"I know perfectly well what you ladies do and actually agree with Maso and Trevvy. You would make excellent ninja-assassins if taught their ways. I would suggest assassin and ninja knowledge come from Hades. He dated a ninja and is a legendary assassin so he knows practically everything about it. Maso, I'd have offered you for the ninja knowledge, but you only got so far in ninja school before you kicked the bucket the first time and your memory loss is pretty much making you pretty useless in teaching it," Ephraim murmured from over the top of his coffee cup, a rather calm expression on his face.

Hades lightly kissed Lianna on the lips before tapping his forehead against hes as gently as he could. "It's fine. I should've told you more about myself other than the summarized version. I just didn't feel like going through centuries just to tell someone my life story," he smiled lightly while brushing his fingers just barely against her cheek. "Perhaps one of these days I can sit down and tell you all about my neverending life. I believe I've promised killing Karma after breakfast with Truth though. I can't hate you, Lianna. You're too precious to me already and we've only known each other for a short time. I thought I'd learned my lesson about falling in love, but it seems an impossible thing to avoid."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:42 pm
Bump~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:54 pm
Dantes_river
she's popped up a few times, i caughter through chat once... and then she told me "shhhh i'm just checking messages, i'll be online for reals tomorrow... that was like a week ago...
and sorry i haven't posted, i've been stressing over that girl and i have ADHOLS bad.

you're welcome... here's some food..." kansei smiled at lucius when she came back, setting the handkerchief of food in front of him and rolling a bit of food right up to his nose.

"heh, niice." truth smirked deviously as she glanced at maso and then back to her dad. "and even though what we do is similar, some things wouldn't agree with the 'rules' that you guy's have to follow...." she sighed, her red rimmed eyes flickering over to Ephraim.
"heh, i think its cool that you know their music. i have some of it that i listen to a lot." Krystina smiled softly and lightly kissed maso's cheek.
Rissa simply sat there with a light smirk on her face as she listened to everyone.

Lianna blushed and looked at him with a soft smile. "it's alright.... there are things i should've told you before too..." she sighed and hugged him lightly. "you'll have til lunch then, because Truth takes forever to eat." she grinned lightly. "she talks too danged much."  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:21 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
{( I had a feeling I kept missing her. -3- It's fine. I figured you had something else keeping your attention at the time and that you'd post when you got around to it. )}

Hai, Lucius murmured before licking the food and then eating it up. If you ever wanna gross Sheik and Trevor out, eat off the floor. They will start with their ew's and it makes me laugh just hearing them go on a rant of how many germs and the dirt I'm picking up.

"I guess. I technically don't have to follow those rules anymore. I'm retired," Trevor smiled playfully from where he sat.
"That's cool. I only learned that Masao was a fan of them and she used to make me listen to them over and over again thanks to Sheik. He'd been trying to figure out what kind of music people got into around that time period. I don't like my singing voice either. Either way, I remembered how to speak English again by listening to it," Maso murmured softly as he tried hiding a soft blush creeping onto his face with his bangs.
"True, but you'd be capable of doing it if you wanted to. Weren't you going to go kill someone with Hades?" Ephraim hummed lightly as his coppery eyes remained on Rissa sitting next to him.

Hades seemed to think about it for a moment before tilting his head to the side slightly. "She's still eating? Or is it she's talking to everyone else right now?" he asked curiously before smiling again when she hugged him, his arms lightly wrapping around her in a gentle hug. "You'll have to be prepared for a long story. I will say that I don't remember anything from before I was nine and no amount of trying to trigger memories after a dying session has ever brought that back. Kind of like how they made James or Logan do in that movie X-Men: Origins or whatever. They kinda screwed up the storyline though..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:57 pm
Dantes_river
still a chicken -sighs- emo .

"sounds amusing" Kansei chuckled softly as she ate a bit of her own meal despite her usual dislike of eating as a panther.

Truth gave her dad a small smirk and rolled her eyes. "you still seem to listen to a few of them by choice.." she pointed out before sticking out her tongue.
"that's pretty cool." Krystina smiled as she held his hand tightly.
"hm... it would be interesting....." rissa snickered as she looked at him before glancing to truth.
"oh yeah... thanks for reminding me.." Truth smiled and quickly finished eating her food before she dashed out of the room.

"she's doing a bit of both." Lianna smiled softly as she sat next to him. "too bad you can't remember... and yeah, they did screw it up..." she sighed and pulled a hand through her hair.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:14 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
{( Still can't tell her? )}

It's pretty amusing, Lucius chuckled lightly while finishing up the food that was left for him. He used his paws to rub his eyes a bit before slightly readjusting himself. It was aggravating being stuck in one room, but at least Kansei was nice enough to keep him company.

"Which ones I wonder," Trevor murmured curiously to himself while waving slightly at Truth running out of the room.
"I'm glad you're such a sweet person. You're much nicer than Masao was or at least what I can remember of her," Maso murmured gently as he lightly brushed his thumb against the back of her hand.
"You're welcome. Anyways, if you ladies did get into the business, unless you get the mission from a guy with his left hand's ring finger either cut off or have that black ring around it from getting it burned, it's not a mission you'd have to follow ninja-assassin guidelines with. It just depends on who gives you the mission objectives," Ephraim chuckled with a light smile, his gaze shifting over to Trevor, Maso and Krystina.

Hades shrugged slightly before leaning forwards and gently brushing his lips against hers. "It's fine that I don't remember much from before becoming an assassin. It's in the past and although I don't remember it consciously, some part of me remembers it. I think she's done chatting and eating. I'll see you in a while," he smiled lightly before standing up and sliding a mask up over the lower half of his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:44 pm
Dantes_river
exactly, but to make matters worse, one of the friends we share told me she dun want a confession... and then... it seems like she's avoiding me...

"i bet..." Kansei smiled before yawning. "that's the one thing that i hate about being a feline.... i'm always always tired..." she sighed and curled up.

"ehhh... she's probably just referring to you working out all the time..." Krystina shrugged and cracked her neck as she looked at Trevor. "she likes to text me about random things... and that comes up daily. but she doesn't really know what she's talking about... then again, neither do i" she smiled and looked back to Maso. "thanks, hun." she murmured softly, her cheeks a soft pink.
"hm.... ya know... i think i remember a guy from my old gypsie troop who was like that..." Rissa mumbled, tapping her chin. "he didn't talk much like the rest of us though..." she shrugged.

Lianna blushed and lightly kissed him back before nodding. "okay... see you in a while...." she smiled , slowly standing up .  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:16 am
kats_demonic_resistance
{( It might just be me being paranoid, but something in my head screams foulplay or something else that I can't think of the name for... )}

"If you're tired, you can go to sleep. It's not like I'm going anywhere or can do anything stupid while you're asleep,"] Lucius murmured softly after having turned into his half-lycan form, most of him being human only with sharp canines, the claws, the ears and the tail. It was too hot to remain in wolf form. He rolled onto his back only to rub his chest a bit.

"I'd rather stay in shape than let myself go so sue me," Trevor pouted before starting to clean up the empty dishes.
"Just truth," Maso smiled lightly while kissing Krystina on the cheek.
"Trevvy, you're humming Congratulations by Blue October again. I told you when I was a kid that Karma was no good for you so quit sulking about her leaving you," Ephraim sighed lightly while shaking his head slightly.
"Fine. I'll just sing something else," Trevor muttered while sticking out his tongue. He started singing Constant Craving to himself while taking the dishes into the kitchen.
"He sulks too much... There's a probability that said man was one of us. There's at least one informant in every sixty-three people."

Hades slipped off after having nodded slightly at Lianna only to appear beside Truth. "Took you long enough," he teased lightly.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games