Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:50 am
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: On carriage ride with Tristain
What I want to be doing: Nothing else

"The Sorting Ceremony was probably the most nervewrecking moment of my life! But yes, I do think it will be a lot more enjoying this time around. Devin said it was fun to watch the little kid's faces as they walk in. That it was fun to watch their face as their house name is called and too hear everyone from that house clap for them. I remember that feeling like it was yesterday. Everyone clapping and all...well except your brother," he joked, playfully winking at her. She probably knew that her brother was not too fond of Jayden quite yet, but it was going to have to take a long time to gain the respect from the older brother, for it always did. My sister came home with a boy one year and Arnold and Josh almost made the kid die of embarassment. We havn't seen that boy for a long time. He broke up with his sister after that day, and still to this day, his brothers messed with her about that. So, that should really show you brotherly love. They don't care about the kid, they just aim to embarass and destroy. Colton was the same way.

"I look forward to seeing the ceremony though. That...and the food of course," he said, being funny but ever so truthful. The food was delicious at Hogwarts. He didn't know who cooked, but whomever, or whatever it is can keep doing what the are doing.

The carriage rolled down the trail and that's when Jayden's mind shifted its attention back to the past. At this time last year, he was making his first connections with Tristain. On a boat alone, almost falling in that deep water. He remembered that vividly and recalled that moment with much affection.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:27 pm
User ImageAbellia
Grace

User ImageSynfanic

User Image

Not Sorted/:/First Year

""This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Abelalong or off the traine herself thinking to herself, I can't believe I am really here. Tears started to escape for her eyes as she thought of the sight of her parents dead on the floor. She never even got to meet them and when she had the chance she was too late. Abellia looked around thinking about what it was going to mine like at Hogwarts. She was new to this sort of thing. See she was raised in a Jewish community and the things that were happening around her got her shunned from her family and friends. Abellia was hoping that at this new school she would be accepted. She sighed and reassured herself as she walked up to the groundskeeper and smiled,"Hi my name is Abellia Synfanic, is this the way to Hogwarts," she asked kindly.

"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."

((please tell me that was a good first post))  

XXx_gold-dust_xXX

Captain Ookami

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:41 pm
Steven Shepardson unsorted/first year

Shep walked timidly off the train, his hand on his wand and he is eyes searching for the Groundskeeper. He tried not to be worried, to be brave like his father, but come on, he was only 11!  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
Tristain—with a serious look on her porcelain face, her unfocused eyes on the brilliant orange cat in her lap—nodded along as Jayden spoke, hoping that Devin's observations of the sorting ceremony would hold true for her, as well. She was so lost in the moment that she had completely missed the joke about her brother (which she undoubtedly would have laughed at), and did not even see the corresponding wink that had left one of Jay's luscious, green eyes.

During the short moment of silence, Tristain's attention was pulled back to the scene within the carriage when Komala began to nibble on the edge of her finger, trying to relate her hunger to her master.
"Apparently you're not the only one looking forward to the house elves' cooking," she observed playfully after her cat let out a low meow while pulling itself into a siting position. To be honest, Tristain herself was rather excited about the feast, as well, though she didn't dwell on that fact aloud.

"So, now that you've seen me play, do you think I have any chance at making the Ravenclaw team this year?" Her voice was truly curious as she inquired about Jayden's opinion of her quidditch skills, but she had a feeling that he wouldn't have the guts to tell her the truth if it would hurt her to hear it.

User Image
"Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined.
Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind."

- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:55 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Ecstatic
What I am doing: On carriage with Tristain <3
What I want to be doing: Nothing else

"See! Even Komala agrees with me. And that is why I love Komala!" he said jokingly, looking at Tristain and her intoxicating blue eyes. That's when her voice interrupted his brief daze, much like all of the other dazes that he had went through. She always bailed him out with her sweet, almost melodic soprano based voice. He couldn't imagine how lost he would be in her eyes without her sweet as honey voice. When she spoke of Quidditch, his smile widened.

"Of course you can, the Ravenclaw is looking for a good chaser I believe and you can definitely be that one chaser. You fly well enough. I mean, you were so good at it. It kind of made me proud! But yeah, you can make the team, as long as you work hard at least," he told her, sliding his hand to her once again, resting it upon the top of hers like it was an arm rest. Jayden blushed as he did this, his confidence faltering, which was something that did not happen all the time.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Without noticing, Tristain's body instinctively leaned closer to Jayden's as he complimented her on her ability to make the quidditch team. It wasn't until the warmth of his hand atop hers shot an shock of electricity through her body that she realized how close she was to him. Her cheeks burned red hot as she straightened her back again, which increased the distance between the second years' faces by over half a foot.

"Wh-why thank you," she told him, tripping over her tongue a bit as she responded to his question a bit later than she should have. "Really Jay, I appreciate it—just as I appreciate all of your help with teaching me how to play in the first place. I wouldn't have a chance at making the team without you." The abrupt truth of Tristain's words hit her like a freight train and boosted her unreasonably low confidence for such a fair young lady. Slowly, but deliberately, she leaned forward again—intentionally this time—and kissed Jayden softly on the cheek. It was a friendly kiss, but it still sent chills down her spine as she felt his warm skin beneath her lips, and flooded her pale cheeks once more with her now-boiling blood.

User Image

- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:10 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Ethereal
What I am doing: Winging it
What I want to be doing: I don't even know anymore

Jayden, taken by complete surprise, accepted the kiss, passion burning within him. Something was urging him...urging him to do something risky, but worth the risk. When the girl looked down, her face marked with that familiar red tint that made her blushing apparent, he touched his hand upon her cheek, the warmth of his hand channeling into her. He then brought her face back to eye to eye level. He then leaned in ever so slowly, readying himself for the inevitable kiss. He soon closed his eyes, making lip to lip contact with Tristain.

The kiss felt ethereal, like nothing could match it. He felt the warmth of her skin pressing up against his as the kiss dragged on, the passion between the two not fading. Is this what it feels like? Is this the feeling I had all along? There was no way to be sure, but this...this feels incredibly great. After about 5 seconds Jayden pulled back, that same red tint starting to cloud his skin. He did not know how she would react to that kiss, but he knew it was something special...to him anyway. He smiled at her, making eye contact with those blue eyes he has come to know and love over the time they've spent together. Even after the kiss, he still kissed her on the cheek the same way she had him, causing him to blush even more. He then took his eyes off the beauty that sat before him, who was probably thinking about what had just happened, and looked straight at the carriage seat. He was so embarassed even though it seemed as if she accepted the kiss, or maybe it just caught her by surprise. He hoped she loved it as much as him. He needed her to like it, for he couldn't live without seeing her sweet smiling face. It was just not him.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Just as the skin of Tristain's cheeks were beginning fade back to their usual ivory, the consequence of her thank you kiss took its toll.

Without much warning, other than the touch of Jayden's warm hand pressed lightly against her cheek, their lips molded together like two pieces of a puzzle. The feeling—which sent butterflies soaring inside of her stomach, doubled her heart rate, and brought the burning sensation back to her cheeks—felt so perfect that she would not have minded at all if it were this moment, and this moment only that took up all of the remaining time she had left to live.

But it was wrong. So wrong.

Pulling back at the same time he did, only much faster, her body more tensed than his, Tristain put a shameful hand to her lips, her eyes worried, wide and scared as if she had just committed a crime and was fearful that someone may have seen her do it.

How could something that felt so right be so wrong?

She understood know. All of those burning, electrified sensations that pulsed through her body at Jayden's simplest touch...they were all a product of the feelings she had bottled up inside, feelings that were foreign, but finally breaking the surface, their pace ten-fold.

"I'm sorry." The two words dissolved into the cool night air without any following explanation. She wasn't sorry for the kiss, but sorry that she liked it, sorry that her heart was still hammering against her chest bone, sorry that her cheeks flushed the color of roses, and sorry that such feelings seemed to be forbidden.

User Image

- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:53 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Disappointed with himself
What I am doing: I don't know anymore
What I want to be doing: ....

Jayden pulled away, only to see something that he had wished not to. Tristain...she seemed scared, as if what he just did....shouldn't have happened...like she committed the most horrible of crimes. When Jayden saw that look upon her face, a sudden rush of disappoint clouded his mind. He could no longer think. He should not have done that and he knew it. And when she said sorry, as if she was the one who engaged in the kiss....as if taking back her first friendly kiss to the cheek, it made him feel dumb. A face of sheer sadness found its way onto his young, porcelain skin. He could no longer hide it, the feeling just enveloped him.

"No, I'm sorry, what I just did was rash and idiotic," he said to her, looking away, out into the dark world that surrounded the carriage. The fist that was laid by his side, obscure from Tristain, started to clench. He was angry...but not with her...but with himself. He thought the kiss was right....was true, but it wasn't. He scooted over, increasing the distance between them. She would no longer feel comfortable with him; so he would not try to press any issue. He messed up...and he knew it....he messed up big time.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

However stupid, however selfless, and however idiotic, the only thing that Tristain could think of was what her brother would think...how he would react. Colton, for whatever senseless and protective reason, seemed to loathe Jayden to his core; there was just no bloody way that her feelings could be allowed in such an atmosphere.

So, instead of remarking on how she really felt, how the kiss really felt, how Jayden's warm lips had felt pressed up against her own, Tristain simply shrugged as she let her eyes stray away from the scene within the carriage and instead let them rest on the growing castle.

"Mmhmm..." she mumbled quietly, one hand slipping over her stomach to keep it from splitting in two. "Start of the school year will do that to ya...ya know, all the excitement and what not...hard to keep hold of the right emotions." The Ravenclaw's words trailed off into silence after making an attempt to casually fix the strand of their friendship that had just been severed. She couldn't blame Jayden. After all, she actually found it rather brave of him to be so bold when he knew better than anyone how Colton felt about them; he was only being himself:

Open and unafraid.

Tristain, however, was of a completely different nature. She sunk into herself in fear, knowing that her actions, both before, after, and during the kiss had been all wrong, but she couldn't help it, she was only being herself:

Closed and afraid.

User Image

- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:59 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image
Mood: What I am doing: What I want to be doing:

Jayden looked away, too embarassed with himself to even say anything. He was stupid...idiotic...and conceited. He thought it would end well, but the opposite came. He couldn't believe it. He didn't even know what to say to the girl anymore. The friendship...ruined...the feelings she had for him...dissipated. Jayden then saw as the the end of the carriage ride was near. He watched and saw her brother about two carriages back. He watched as they were let out. He waited until her brother was close and let her out, walking away, disappearing without a trace. He couldn't be beside her for much longer. She obviously didn't think of him highly; so he made sure she was with the others then disappeared into the crowd, leaving her next to Colton and Phinelia.

"I'll see you later. I have to...meet up with my brother," he lied before he left. He needed a legitimate excuse to space himself from....everyone. As he dodged through the many, much taller kids, his thoughts and heartbeat racing to their own distinct beat. He would make himself seem happy to everyone to appease them, but he knew how he felt...devastated. Why am I such a failure? He watched as everything zoomed by, his eyes and brain not really recognizing anything. But honestly, he didn't want to recognize anything

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jayden's silence sliced her heart into even more pieces, though she knew it was completely her fault. Most students her age would care less about what their family thinks and more about themselves. Tristain, on the other hand, was quite the opposite.

As if her luck could get any worse, Jayden seemed in a hurry to get rid of her. At the first chance he got, he practically handed her over to Colton and friends before rushing off with only the utterance of a measly excuse.

A long sigh slipped from her lips as she watched the boy disappear into the crowd of students. She had no idea what had happened in the last five minutes. One minute, her and Jayden were best friends. And now...

Now she didn't know what they were, but--much to her distress, it couldn't be anything more than they were at the start of the day. In fact, she had a bad feeling that she had just ruined her chances of ever moving their friendship to a higher level, perhaps even a level that would alter the word friendship into something more meaningful.

Grudgingly, she followed silently behind Colton and his friends as they led the way up to the glowing castle.

User Image

- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:41 pm
Yukina101

It is not time to start the new year! You should not be posting here, please wait for the announcement stating that the Hogwarts Express has arrived for the new year  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games