Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi took a moment to admire the distance of the girl's throw. Even by demon standards, it was impressive. "Finally... A worthy opponent," he said with real relish, crouching into a running position and taking off after the ball faster than human eyes could follow. It took three minutes, but finally he reappeared in front of Artemis, a gleam in his eye as he handed back the ball. "Didn't even hit the ground," he said proudly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:24 pm
Artemis Rawlings

User Image

Artemis giggled and took the ball from him, tugging him down and kissing his cheek gently before saying, "Arigatou Pop-pop Sato!" And hugging him tightly, giggling as she clung to him. She suddenly felt two other bodies join her and the neko twins were suddenly wrapping their own arms around him, their tails gripping him as well. She felt her aunt Nina join the pile and then Harmony tackle him strongly, Auntie Mili yelling, "DOG PILE!!" and throwing herself onto the wriggling mass of females, laughing as they hugged and smooched on the huge demon Kina walking over, then also pouncing on them.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:44 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah grinned at the sight of the growing dog pile on her husband and quickly ran over to throw herself on top of Mili, mischievously sliding a hand down Mili's back and gripping her a** through her jeans. She saw Lizzy flop down across the pile near Harmony and giggled when she saw Sirrah calmly walk over and sit at the very top of the pile. Sakura was soon the only one not flopped over on top of Satoshi; she was too busy tearing apart every single tennis ball in the yard.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:58 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony laughed and kissed her wife gently, just before the entire mass of women on the huge demon said, "We love you Biggy!" Followed by Kina saying, "We do the loving of the bigness!", sending everyone into fits of laughter. Harmony let her tail out and began to poke at Lizzy's sides, leaning over and kissing her neck gently. "I love you too Lizzy Ariake..." She whispered and smiled, still relishing the ability to call this amazing woman her wife.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:09 am
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy squeaked and blushed at the touches to her sides, squirming and giggling as Harmony kissed her. "I love you too, Harmony," she whispered back, reaching over to grasp her husband's hand. She was incredibly glad to be a part of this family, feeling for the first time in a long time that she truly belonged somewhere.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:16 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi smiled widely at the girls' declaration of love for him, his arms wrapped protectively around Artemis to keep her from being squashed by the others. "I love all of you too," he replied in a very soft voice, uncertain any of them but Artemis could hear him over the laughter. 'Yes, this is definitely better than being the most feared demon on Earth... I will take being the most loved any day.'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:26 am
Kina

User Image

Kina wriggled out and walked over to Sakura, her tail curving gently as she sat next to her frenzied girlfriend. She lightly nuzzled her and said, "In four days, I will be one of fifteens. I am of the telling that my body will be changing much.... Are you.. Will you....." Kina blushed and looked at her lover uncertainly. "Do you do the skulling of staying with me? For it? I am of the fraids it will be the screamings."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:49 am
User Image
Sakura

Sakura stopped rolling around and looked up at Kina, her chest rising and falling quickly with her panting breaths. Her eyes gentled as she sat up and kissed Kina's cheek. "I don't mind. I will stay with you, watashi no ai. No matter what." Sakura slipped her hand through the neko's and nuzzled her shoulder, trying to comfort the girl.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:34 am
Kina

User Image

Kina shifted back to her cat form out of nerves, purring into her girlfriend and curling into her lap. "Spasibo." She said and kneaded her lover's chest lightly, praying that it wouldn't be as bad as she had heard.

Finally, Kina woke up thirty minutes before the time of her birth, Sakura holding her tightly in her sleep as they laid on her bed, the Dirinoffs all scattered throughout the restored property. She knew Sir Dirinoff would likely be meeting with officials to help the amp up a defense against other Families coming in, Zaria by her side as she had been for some months now. She could feel her magic gone, her body strangely warm from the lack of cold power in her veins. "Saku?" She asked, shifting to wake up her girlfriend.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:38 am
User Image
Sakura

Sakura was awake the instant Kina said her name, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "What is it, Kina-san?" she asked, swallowing a yawn and finally managing to focus on her girlfriend.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:54 am
Kina

User Image

Kina fidgeted slightly, her body getting uncomfortably hot and sweat running down her face. "S-sobakita... It's.. it's hot....." she panted, her yellow eyes blinking as her body began to ache. She glanced at the clock, suddenly seeing it only a few minutes away, the heat and the aching getting worse. "S-so hot....." she moaned in anxiety.

Then, she felt like someone was yanking her body in several different directions at once. She yowled and hissed, the pain making her thrash wildly her claws shredding the covers. Kina curled into a tight ball, her body sending pain through her in horrible waves, her face covered in tears and sweat as she changed, her body growing at such a rapid pace, she thought she was being ripped apart....

Kina

User Image

Until it suddenly stopped, and her magic rushed back into her, her body cool again and tears still running down her face as she drew herself into a tight ball, her clothing torn from the size change of a ten to twelve year old, to a seventeen year old. She winced and looked at her shocked and red faced girlfriend, and said in a strangely higher voice, "S-sa...ku....." The aching leaving her slowly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:01 pm
User Image
Sakura

Sakura grew panicky as her girlfriend thrashed and screamed in pain, unable to get close because of Kina's wild slashing, but unable to leave the room because of her love for the girl. But each cry of pain stabbed Sakura's heart and made her want to cry too. She barely noticed the changes at first, just running over and hugging her lover tightly, also not even paying any attention to the nakedness. "Kina-san, gomenasai... I'm sorry you were hurt..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:03 pm
Kina

User Image

Kina curled into Sakura as the pain vanished, the tatters of clothing falling off in some places and moving in others. She whimpered softly, her body strange feeling as the act of moving now longer limbs became alien, her own arms and legs felt wrong to her. Her black ears were back and she asked in a straned, yet high pitched voice, "I-is it of the bads?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image
Sakura

Sakura blushed and gently stroked Kina's hair, casting a subtle glance at her more mature, exposed form. "Iie, not bad at all. Actually, you're very... Ano... Sexy." Sakura blushed deeper and kissed Kina's cheek softly, then leaning back to smile at her. "You're beautiful, watashi no ai... Though I'm sure it'll take you awhile to get used to being taller." Sakura giggled and her tail wagged behind her; she was relieved that Kina didn't seem to be permanently hurt.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:17 pm
Kina

User Image

Kina returned to her cat state and curled up against Sakura, her form bigger, but more graceful in her motions. As she closed her eyes, she felt her muscles ache, her bones a bit sore, and then she was asleep.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games