Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:09 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Please don't leave me here." Jenos said as he ran up to Snow and waited for her to transport them back to the tower.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:48 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena smiled. "I wasn't going to leave you behind. Don't worry, Arcana." She turned to Ghost. "Meet us back at the Tower, okay?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:25 pm
Cryogon chuckled at Castor's question. "A little of both, actually. My mother's species has a natural affinity for ice magic. We also have a genetic ability to cover ourselves in a natural crystalline armor. Just ask Star about that one. She seems to like it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 pm
Star blushed a little and Castor gave her an amused smile. He then tossed her a little plastic baggy of what looked like rubber bands. "Don't lose those, Star. I don't want to make a habit of accesorizing super heroes."

Star rolled her eyes and pulled one of the bands out to tie her hair up in. "I wanted them for the function, not the fashion."

"I'm sure," Castor said before handing her something else. It looked to be another version of her flame proof suit, but without long sleeves and it cut off just below the knees. "Will this work for you?"

"Perfect," Star said before turning to Draco and explaining, "I called ahead to have Castor make this to go under my civilian clothes as they won't be, you know, fire proof."

Castor checked his wrist watch (that looked to be of a brand that someone his age shouldn't be able to afford) before saying, "I have an appointment to keep, Star, and as you're a Titan now it'd be bad for business if you hung around too long."

Star gave Castor a pout, but didn't argue. She grabbed Draco's arm and began pulling him to the door, saying, "Let's go. We need to meet back up with Snow anyway."

Castor gave Draco a quick wave and a smirk, calling after him, "You should stop by again, might have something interesting for ya!"

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:58 pm
"I'll keep that in mind." Draco followed Star back out to the car. "Nice enough guy. So, what're them bands for? I can understand the under-suit." He still had a lot to learn about the others' powers and personal preferences. He knew that subtle facts like that could help him become a better strategist for the team.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:52 am
"As nothing more then a playground to enjoy on a day to day basis" he smiled mostly unsure of what the girl was talking about but from his run in with her she seemed insane to a degree. "And how about you Alice" he asked with a smile leaning back in his chair as he watched her. "How do you see this city. From what I can tell you aren't with the titan's so I suppose you have had some negative run ins with them likely in there eyes making you a villain" he shrugged a bit.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:56 am
"My hair." Star said. She began pulling her hair up into a high pony tail, before grabbing another from the bag to pull the rest up to into a sloppy bun. "I don't want to cut it, but it's hard to fight with it all over the place and regular hair bands burn up when I let the flames out."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:01 pm
"Makes sense." Draco started up the car, the stereo playing "Roses and Wine" from Final Fantasy VIII. "Alright, so where to next, Fireflower?"  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:17 pm
"Nearest mall I guess." Star said, not yet familiar with the city.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:20 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

"Corrupt..." The came out as a barely intelligible mumble as the pale woman slips back into a fitful sleep. Her eyes constantly moving under her eye lids, and fingers twitching and grasping at nothing.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:06 pm
Shrugging slightly as the woman drifted back into sleep Brink shook his head. It was fortunate that she was so tired or else she might have suspected him to be someone else. She hadn't tho so it was no biggy. "Wonder what the titans are doing right now" he muttered thinking about it wanting to have another spar with the fire user girl again she was an enjoyable opponent tho not very skilled in martial arts.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:10 pm
"Alright, then. It's a ways away from here, but I'll get us there." Draco got the car going where it needed to go, focusing just as much on the streets as he was the music. The music, however, was making him think of the young woman sitting in the opposite seat. "So, Star, I got an honest question for ya: what exactly do ya like 'bout me?"  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:32 pm
Star laughed lightly, saying, "You're so nice, the way you talk, you're scales, and I dunno, the fact that you like me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:52 pm
Draco gave a hearty chuckle. "Guess you can't be more simply honest than that, huh? Sounds good to me." An obvious smile spread along the length of his muzzle, and his eyes began to give an otherworldly glow.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:06 pm
"And what is it you like about me?" Star asked, voice laced with curiosity.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games