Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikaru was pumped he was back in this season. He was hopeful this game Slytherin had lots of newbies including their keeper, a slightly straigh faced 1st year. He recalled being nervous his first game. He joined his team ready to go.

Position: Keeper
                                AC: 17 (10+2(Natural Flyer)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                Modifiers: +7 Catch (Seeker), +9 Catch (Keeper) +5 Everything Else
                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Ooc:
                                username

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Sixth Year - Sixteen Years Old - Prefect - Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
                                                ╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Oliver felt a little nervous the closer the clock got to game time. To be fair, this was his first game as the captain, and not only that, but first string had a handful of inexperienced players. Although their practices went pretty well, the blond wasn't so sure how they'd play against Ravenclaw. However, it looked like the eagles had a couple of young players as well.

Armour Class: 18
                                                Modifiers: ( stealing quaffle +8 ) ( shooting quaffle +8 )
                                                Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Score: > than keeper
                                                Steal: > than AC
                                                Block: > than roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I'm pleading guilty to the way you make me wanna steal your heart
                                                ♫ ♫ No matter what you do, I'm gonna steal your heart

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:00 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

SIXTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey panted when she stopped next to her teammates, waving one hand in greeting. She'd woken up in a panic and barely stopping to make sure she was presentable, she rushed down to the Great Hall for a quick bite before running all the way to the pitch. "Sorry I'm late, I'm here. Let's kill it," she grinned as soon as she caught her breath, sounding more confident than she felt. Late for their first game, Rey hoped that she'd do better when it actually started. She wasn't a bad beater, but she certainly wasn't the best and with Leon gone, it was up to her and Kimberly to protect their team. She started on her stretches, trying to pay her worries no mind. Their team might have a lot of new players, but they had to try their best.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

S L Y T H E R I NxxB E A T E R
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                      natural flyermean swingdeft dodger
                                                      AC: 20Modifiers: +8
                                                      xx
                                                      Target: ---Defending: ---
                                                      Final Roll: xx

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxother players
                                                          f e e l i n gxxdeterminedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxpractise clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

username

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:51 pm
User Image
                                                  Ever since I could remember,
                                                  Everything inside of me,
                                                  Just wanted to fit in
                                                  I was never one for pretenders,
                                                  Everything I tried to be,
                                                  Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || thir໓ ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch stepped onto the field, looking around as he walked over to the team's side. He could see Giraffe on Ravenclaw's side of the pitch, and he merely stood over to the side and crossed his arms. He was ready to play, and he was eyeing the other team carefully. If nothing else, he was determined to catch the snitch.

AC: 14
                                                  Modifiers: +4 for spotting, +4 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm going to beat the other team, watch me.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Can I clear my conscience
                                                  If I'm different from the rest?
                                                  Do I have to run and hide?
                                                  I never said that I want this,
                                                  This burden came to me,
                                                  And it's made its home inside

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:08 pm
User Image
                                                  Sharp edges have consequences, I
                                                  Guess that I had to find out for myself
                                                  Sharp edges have consequences, now
                                                  Every scar is a story I can tell

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn stepped out onto the pitch nervously. He was certain the team was going to do well, but he had a feeling he wasn't exactly feeling all that great. Either way, he was going to do his best, even when he felt like he wanted to just not exist for a day or so.

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 to Stealing, +8 to Scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm sure we can win today...
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

We all fall down
                                                  We live somehow
                                                  We learn what doesn't kill us makes us stronger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:37 am
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis was running late, and he ran onto the pitch ready to play. He gave the other players an apologetic look the moment he got there, and got ready to play. Hopefully he didn't do too badly today. Besides, this was the first time he'd be playing during the Slytherin game that he didn't have to face his brother. That actually helped.

AC: 16
                                                  Modifiers: +2 to everything
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm ready to play.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

I'm dreamin' out loud,
                                                  And all at once it's so familiar to see,
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:42 am
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen had seen the Hufflepuff and Gryffindor teams already play, so now it was a matter of seeing how the Ravenclaw and Slytherin teams played. "Today's game is between Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Eagles versus Snakes. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:43 am
User Image
                                                  Everything inside of me,
                                                  Just wanted to fit in
                                                  Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch shot up into the air. He was determined to find the snitch during his first game. Hopefully he could find it quickly before the beaters started pummelling him.

-/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

This burden came to me,

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 5, 4, 7, 6, 1, 9, 4, 7, 1 Total: 47 (10-100)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:46 am
User Image
                                                  Sharp edges have consequences, I
                                                  Guess that I had to find out for myself
                                                  Sharp edges have consequences, now
                                                  Every scar is a story I can tell

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn shot up into the air as soon as the whistle blew. He reached out, hoping to grab the quaffle first.

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 to Stealing, +8 to Scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm sure we can win today...
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

We all fall down
                                                  We live somehow
                                                  We learn what doesn't kill us makes us stronger

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:49 am
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis went up into the air as soon as the game started. He immediately looked for a target. Spotting Byuch, he found a bludger and swung, hoping to hit the seeker before he get a chance to spot the snitch.

AC: 16
                                                  Modifiers: +2 to everything
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm ready to play.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

I'm dreamin' out loud,
                                                  And all at once it's so familiar to see,
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Sєєкєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris watched all his teammates wander onto the pitch, then he swallowed back his nerves when he noticed Byuch with the other Slytherins. The Ravenclaw was still nervous, but he was excited to play his top choice spot. As soon as the game began, he flew to the air. Byuch had already taken off on the search, so he did the same, though he searched the opposite end. One of them had to spot first, and he wanted to be himself, if only to get the upper hand early on.

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Spotting} +7 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:16 {Failed!}
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:46 pm
User Image
                                                  Everything inside of me,
                                                  Just wanted to fit in
                                                  Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch kept looking for the snitch. He knew he could find it, he just hoped he could find it before Giraffe.

-/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

This burden came to me,

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dris kept searching, feeling he was on the right path. He wrinkled his nose in concentration as he kept searching. The Snitch had to be around somewhere, and it seemed Byuch still had no luck. Good.

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:15 {Failed!}

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:53 pm
User Image
                                                  Everything inside of me,
                                                  Just wanted to fit in
                                                  Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch continued to scan for the snitch. It had to be around somewhere, and he was determined to get it.

Final Roll: 22 (Spotted!)
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

This burden came to me,

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:57 pm

Dris searched around, sighing as he decided his best strategy would be a more narrow search. He looked around, hoping to spot the snitch.

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:24 {Spotted!}

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games