Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:54 pm
Hey guys. Just a little inside look on whats been keeping me so busy and not RPing:

Tony

David, You know what would be a good idea? A Nuzlocke run of Black/white. And We'll have a nice little Battle tournament when people get all 8 badges/hit a party at Lv50

I accepted the challenge and so far there is Me, Tony, and my friend drew is picking up a copy of White soon to join us. I encourage this challenge on anyone here because not only is it challenging but its also quite fun. I'm at Driftveil now and I have a rather decent combat team rolling. PM me if you're interested and I'll be sure to give you the rules we're using for this particular run of Nuzlocke Black/White

Anyway, I'm sorry for my absence but it is crucial that i get my team ready for the battle. The most fun part about this is that its actually pretty hard to EV train on a Nuzlocke run. And I'm in the process of still building a substitutable team strategy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:25 pm
SubonicXP
Hm, I think I feel like making some signatures, Snagem signatures that is. Might I have any takers?

I can take?

I has a picture of Lykas as a hybrid I can send you to use. Featuring Keldeo, mebbeh?

Or Odd, mebbeh? Featuring Dusclops?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Otternavy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:31 am
Midnight_Euphomy
Hey guys. Just a little inside look on whats been keeping me so busy and not RPing:

Tony

David, You know what would be a good idea? A Nuzlocke run of Black/white. And We'll have a nice little Battle tournament when people get all 8 badges/hit a party at Lv50

I accepted the challenge and so far there is Me, Tony, and my friend drew is picking up a copy of White soon to join us. I encourage this challenge on anyone here because not only is it challenging but its also quite fun. I'm at Driftveil now and I have a rather decent combat team rolling. PM me if you're interested and I'll be sure to give you the rules we're using for this particular run of Nuzlocke Black/White

Anyway, I'm sorry for my absence but it is crucial that i get my team ready for the battle. The most fun part about this is that its actually pretty hard to EV train on a Nuzlocke run. And I'm in the process of still building a substitutable team strategy.

o-o Can I join?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:31 pm
Pyro_gigas
Midnight_Euphomy

Tony

o-o Can I join?

yeah just PM me and I'll get you our specific Nuzlocke Rules for this run.  

Midnight_Euphomy

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:01 pm
Important notice for those who noticed my disappearance:

I got a job at Gamestop. So I've been doing alot of training in the past few days but its been awesome. I'm working at a total badass (forgive my language) place and I'm totally stoked.

I also acquired a new girlfriend, Christina, and she's amazingly awesome and quite supportive of me.

In other news;

The test results of late have shown a decline in the subjects of Lying, Torture, and Thievery. The Dark Board of Education plan to do a full investigation into this and see what is it that is making our little demons such little angels.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:39 am
Oh hey there, was wondering where you went and poofed to. Gamestop huh? Good luck with that, but wait! A new job and a new girlfriend? Gasp! In all seriousness though, it sounds like things are going good for you, that's great.

The committee of the Dark Board of Education frowns upon this outcome.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:09 pm
I'm terribly sorry to poof on you mate, i truly am, but I be busy making my monies and getting an apartment set up. And yes Sub, I'm getting very lucky as of late and I hope that I keep this luck going.

As for the educational prob;em, the Dark Board of Education is apparently planning to delve into a more direct way of training our future demons by adding a higher cost of Mana for creation along with a higher starting skill point and inheritance percentage. They have also agreed to let the Dimmensional gates be opened for all demons in order to get more "hands on" training, in other words they're throwing us all into a pit of monsters and telling us not to die. I can't wait, my party is doing pretty well now, and I just submitted a request form for 3 Genius rank Pvt Prinnies. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:49 pm
My boss is silly... He asked me today to check out our display 3DS to make sure it worked. So I popped in Ocarina of time and proceeded to stand there for 3 hours until it was almost time for me to clock out and played Ocarina of Time in 3D. It was amazing, I only made it to The Fire Temple though T.T

Silly Mitch, you should've known better than to ask a gamer to try out the display system. Although I did help every customer that came in by having a brief pause and showing them to what they needed before going back to my game. Hehehe, best job EVER. I just hope he doesn't have me try out the 360 display next and play dead Island, because then I am officially not moving from that spot.

Anyways, I have Friday night off, and I think saturday I might be off, I'm not sure yet so I'll be able to hop back in with you guys for a bit there.  

Midnight_Euphomy

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:54 pm
I'm applying for a job at GameStop and not because of what you said Midnight. Though I believe it has strengthend my resolve... >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:33 pm
>Go to gamestop
>it's ******** GAMESTOP  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:59 pm
<== intends to go to Gamestop tomorrow before work and blow his only $20 in spending money on something not useful. He's going to try and buy Tales of the Abyss for his PS2. He's also trying to save up for a new phone and a PS3, finally.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:46 pm
Trigramatic
>Go to gamestop
>it's ******** GAMESTOP

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Debating practicing my butt off for MLG Orlando.  

Acquire Cache

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:59 pm
I caught the biggest rat today, it was huge.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:20 pm
So for class I have to write a short story that comprises a multi-character growth, change, adaptation, and loss. 'Hmmm, what could I possibly write about?' I thought and then it dawned on me that I had a notebook that had half of a novel inside of it that I was writing (it was a 5 subject notebook just saying). It amused me that I had things together to the point that i had something ready to go when I needed it. I have a few big tests coming up in Calculus Honors, Anatomy and Physiology, Advanced Physics, and I'm retaking the ACT here in October. So once all that is taken care of I shall be back. (how dare those stupid test people only give me a 31 on my ACT, I know I did better than that, even if I did fall asleep.... I study way too much.....)  

Midnight_Euphomy

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:41 am
Midnight_Euphomy
So for class I have to write a short story that comprises a multi-character growth, change, adaptation, and loss. 'Hmmm, what could I possibly write about?' I thought and then it dawned on me that I had a notebook that had half of a novel inside of it that I was writing (it was a 5 subject notebook just saying). It amused me that I had things together to the point that i had something ready to go when I needed it. I have a few big tests coming up in Calculus Honors, Anatomy and Physiology, Advanced Physics, and I'm retaking the ACT here in October. So once all that is taken care of I shall be back. (how dare those stupid test people only give me a 31 on my ACT, I know I did better than that, even if I did fall asleep.... I study way too much.....)
Dang, that's quite a bit of tests, big tests indeed. With those classes I can see you work hard, I admire that. Funny about the ACT score, I made about the same the first time I took it.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games