Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:37 pm
Zack looked at Tiger and then down at his tea wondering the same question to himself. The answer seemed so clear but he felt so far from O.K. "Yeah, I'm sorry for waking you at such hours of the night. Thank you and you may take your leave at any time."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:56 pm
"Its okay." Tiger gets up, taking her cup with her and leaves the room. Ty quickly goes downstairs and cleans her cup then runs back upstairs. She Climbs into bed and falls asleep quickly.
((wrong color))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:02 pm
((XP))

Zack took a sip of his drink and sighed deeply. He set it aside and tired to fall back asleep. This time he wasn't in heaven with his sister; he was down here in England out in the garden with a few friends. Strike and Xixi were resting under a tree holding one another. Zephyr was turning into different animals trying to run away from hibiki and Tiger sat near the fountain examining her glove curiously. It was peaceful but He felt left out of it all.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:35 pm
Tiger wakes up and flips onto her back seeing she had flipped over sometime in the night. Tiger stares at her glove and slowly starts unbuckling it. She slides it of and stares at her slightly blue scaled hand then looks at her palm. For a long time she looks at her mark then she puts her arm down beside her while watching the celing blankly.

((I got a picture of the mark, except you hace to think about the colors in reverse, because i just didnt look good the way it was supposed to be. User Image))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:39 pm
Zack woke that dawn rubbing the side of his face. He was still tired and aching a lot. The sun still hadn't risen and he knew most of the staff was still resting in their beds. He envied them dearly. All they did was do their duties and sleep well at night knowing they didn't have such a horrible burden on their backs.

The sky lightened up and the sun slowly poked through the horizon shining its rays around. Zack scratched the back of his head and noticed his hair was getting a bit longer. It ended just a bit past his neck. "great..." Zack said sarcastically as he dangled his legs off the side of the bed and gripped the edges leaning over.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:47 pm
Tiger starts thinking about how Zack had been acting when he was alseep. "Was he really scared?" She says quietly to herself. Ty flexes her hand and stares at it again.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:33 pm
Zephyr woke up and jumpewd out of the tree. He changed into a human and stretched. His shield appeared so he knew their was danger. Then his sword appeared. The hilt of the blade was red an a small chain hung from it.

(Here is the sword and shield. Thought it would give you a better visual. It just doesnt hsave the chain but you can see that in your mind.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And instead of the carving on the shield there is this symbol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:21 pm
((gah! I had nasty writers block for the longest time. sorry! gonk ))

Lufu had been busy reworking the binding techniques that had fastened the malevolent entity to the pendant, weaving in sealing and restraining spells as well. The physical representation of the black glowing orb crackling woth dark pink ribbon-like tendrils had vanished and that strange gleam had returned to the amulet's gemmed center. Arcane symbols spelling out unpronounceable words floated in the air around him as he worked, his concentration so bent on the task that he didn't even notice that the sun had risen, or that it had started snowing.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:25 pm
Strike stood Xixi up. He held her tightly as he told her once more his feelings. "I love you Xixi." He knew she was overwhelmed by that but he wanted to do it before they left. "I want to get married here, and I want your family to be there. And I want Zack to see it too. Everyone, and I want it right here, in this field where we had so many good memories. I want it to be perfect. And then, we can take to our home. The mountains will be beautiful this time of year." Strike then stood silent as the morning sun crept up over the field. The gentle snow had stopped. The sun shined through the clouds. It was a new beginning.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:46 pm
Tiger looks outside and smiles at the sun. "Its snowing." Tiger gets up and walks to the window. She opens the window then slips her right hand outside letting the snow fall on it. One falls on her mark which causes it to glow a little bit then fade to normal.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:49 pm
Xixi looked at Strike and sighed deeply as he spoke. She was caught in his words and felt a bit lost to where she was heading in her life. This was one of the biggest steps she was taking after leaving the restaurant to her brothers. "Everything is going to be good...It's going to work out...I'm sure of it Strike.

Meanwhile Zack frantically looked for his pendant, turning over everything that he touched in search for it. Soon he gave up and collapsed on his bed huffing and puffing. "where...did it go!?" He asked himself looking up at the ceiling. Zack sat up and ran his fingers through his hair and sighed deeply.

After a few moments of hesitation and staring blankly outside from his bed, Zack finally got into something more comfortable and cleaned up the mess he made in the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:57 pm
Tiger jumps after she hears Zack smashing about in his room. What is he doing? Ty gets into her clothes forgeting her glove and walks to Zacks room. She knocks on his door then realizes she forgot her glove. Her eyes widened then she put her hand behind her back and says there to not be rude. "Zack? You okay?" Tiger calls with a cheerful voice.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:18 pm
Zack opened the door and looked at Tiger blankly as he held a bunch of sheets in his arms and was carrying a vase like a dog in his mouth. He pushed aside the door and let Tiger in as he walked up to his bed spitting out the vase. "Yeah I'm fine, just cleaning my room." When Zack turned to look at his room, it was still a big mess.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:27 pm
Tiger sticks her head in and looks around smiling. "You need help?" Ty still says laughing at him a little. She still has her hand behind her back. He probably won't say yes, being secretive and all. Then I can go get my glove.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:30 pm
"Well...I'd rather Geoffry clean it up for me but I guess a little manual labor wouldn't kill me...If you want to help you can." Zack lifted the sheets up throwing the vase into the air by mistake, forgetting it was on the bed still.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games