Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:46 pm
Natsu shifted Nakhti into a safe position as he once again leaned foreward and made a loose collar around the cougar's neck as she ran to ruby village. Natsu also buried his face into his shoulder determined to fight any and all forms of nausia off untill his home was reached. Nakhti on the other hand stretched lazily the twitched suddenly as his sense of touch came back to him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:03 pm
Tiger slows down her running and starts to smooth it out. "You kid, how are you doing back there? I feel movement back there, I am hoping its not someone being sick." She says trying glance back at him without tripping.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:05 am
Amazingly, the distance between them and the village started to close up quite a bit. Mia glanced over to Ty, Natsu and Nakhti.

"It shouldn't be long now! About and hour or two." Mia thought about that and then tried to correct herself. "Um well, the hour will fly by."  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:26 pm
Natsu opened his mouth to speak then shut it real quick as he gulped down air. Pull yourself together. Trying again Natsu called out.

"I'm okay Mr. Nakhti is just moving around a little."

Nakhti as if reacting from hearing his name being called unconciously tucked himself in tighter between Natsu and Tiger.  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:24 pm
"Okay, still knocked out is he? At least he is able to move a little now." She says as she feels him tuck himself in closer. Ty grins a little and slows to a trot. "Gettin' a little tired. You don' mind do you?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:22 am
Natsu could have thanked the gods in twelve diffrent ways for the reprive from the speed. Sitting up slightly Natsu grinned as he spoke.

"I don't mind as long as we get to Ruby."

Nakhti still being asleep gave a small purr as his tail twitched side to side.  

NakhtiChaos

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:31 pm
((If ya'll don't mind I'll just jump back in))

Ayame was on Aremtis' back, who was in a giant wolf form. He walked beside Ty, knowing that if he trotted he would be far ahead on her. Ayame was in her own world, her eyes closed and her train of thought far from her body.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:21 pm
" 'Kay Kid, we will get there no matter what." Tiger slows to a quick walk and notices Ayame/Ayu (I think you were using that name before...) "Oi, your buisness go okay? You missed one heck of a scrap. Ya'll should have been there!"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:27 pm
((Ayame now))

Ayame looked at tiger and nodded slowly, looking away. "We had to go do something, sorry we left."

Artemis growled, calling it more of a missed party than anything.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:23 am
Natsu literaly jumped then shielded the cat form of Nakhti that was still recovering from the battle. Nakhti on the other hand licked his nose once in his cat form while sleeping while his sense of taste returned one more sense was left before Nakhti would awaken again. Natsu not knowing the new people became very tight lipped and tense. Considering the battle that ensued just hours before hand that was a very calm reaction coming from Natsu.  

NakhtiChaos

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:35 am
Ayame mumbled something to Artemis, making him growl. She laughed silently, patting his neck. "Don't do that." She smiled, her teeth very white and her eye teeth seemed to be longer. She sighed, making Artemis shake his head.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:25 pm
"Attatatat! to tight on delicate ribs! She had been traveling with us for a long time Natu!" Tiger say before examining Ayame. "You look a little different." She says before turning serious. "I must say now if you are not your old self and a trust-worthy companion... If you tried something, I would fight harder than ever with all I got, you got that?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:10 pm
Ayame shook her head. "Calm down ty. I'm the same Ayame. Just more understanding and quiet thats all." She smiled, nodding. "It's all ok."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:18 pm
Natsu relaxed a little to spare Tiger's ribs his death grip. Looking at the two newcomers Natsu leaned down by tiger's ear.

"What are they?"

Nakhti on the other hand shifted restlessly as the effects of the healing sleep began to finish thier course bringing him ever closer to the land of the concious.  

NakhtiChaos

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:40 pm
"Elves." Ayame didn't look at Natsu, her face looked like stone, engraved with one emotion, cautiousness. Her pale lips seemed to be in a tight line, thinking. She muttered and Artemis growled. "Stop it, your giving me a headache, Artemis." She snarled, making Artemis whimper. "Sorry...you just interrupted my train of thought." She sighed and then looked at Natsu. Ayame seemed to be glowing alittle, not smiling not frowning. The edge of her lips twitched, holding back a laugh at how curious he was. "Isn't that right, Artemis?"

Artemis barked a cough. "Yeah if you didn't talk to me like I was a baby." Then he sighed. "Take that back. You are 50 years older than me."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff