Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 968 969 970 971 972 973 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:22 pm
-walks into the bar and sees Icy and everyone- Icy! Where have you been, girly? I haven't seen you in ag... -she then realises the situation and senses the tension- Uh...Um...Perhaps I'll come back later?

-turns on heel-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:25 pm
*Alarmed that she has arrived before Katana has had an opportunity to find out if the situation between Icy and Ryzan is resolved she closes her eyes and tries to concentrate on making herself numb just as she does when she needs to work for Big Paulie. Her expression changes from warmth to pure ice and she is literally expressionless and stone like. Before they have an opportunity to respond to her warm greeting she turns on her heel and goes behind the bar to make herself a Manhattan carefully watching and waiting.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 pm
Vendui', jabbress~
*stands and walks over to Psyzapp, taking her hand and kissing it*
I am doing quite well, considering the circumstances.

*sits back down at the table and listens as Katana goes on, unable to keep a straight face as she finishes*
Gi ussta! Gi ussta! You say that as if we are making marriage vows~

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Perhaps you should add in a bit about "til death do us part" wink

{{Going to the store, so there won't be any responses from me for a while.}}

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:35 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Vendui', jabbress~
*stands and walks over to Psyzapp, taking her hand and kissing it*
I am doing quite well, considering the circumstances.

*sits back down at the table and listens as Katana goes on, unable to keep a straight face as she finishes*
Gi ussta! Gi ussta! You say that as if we are making marriage vows~

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Perhaps you should add in a bit about "til death do us part" wink

*glares at Ryzan* Well, in a way it is a vow.....a vow that you would make in order for there to be peace around here! I could care less if you stay or go....it makes no difference to me....we've barely spoken before this happened. I do this only so that Psyzapp can have everyone she holds dear to her under her roof....a roof she has so generously given to all of us! scream If you are unable to maintain civility where Icy is concerned....then you're not much of a man after all..... stare

((LOL, I thought they sounded like marriage vows too, but in yours & Icy's case, I'd have to add in something about not killing each other! rofl ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:45 pm
*She sits at the bar and closely watches how Katana handles this situation. She is deeply touched to hear of her loyalty to her considering she would be taking a big risk by promoting her and introducing her to Big Paulie. She sits and sips her Manhattan and waits void of showing any emotion.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:47 pm
*seeing Psyzapp, Icy smiles and nods, still upset with her as well. Turning back to Katana, Icy waits for her to finish her cold bravado and sighs, snickering at Ryzans comment*

Let's see. We've been locked up for who knows how long. As to everyone who clearly doesn't have cataracts, glaucoma or any other eye ailment can see, we're alive and unscathed. Physically that is.

As we sit here, actually sitting here next to one another, again to anyone who doesn't have a hearing aid, deaf, hard of hearing or any other hearing/ear ailment, without a even a slight timbre of malice, crudeness or hatred in each others voice talking to one another.

*hearing Katana say again something about not caring, Icy slams her fist on the table*

ALRIGHT! We get it! You're the hard as nails, tough as leather, could give a crap second in command that does for Psyzapp! Fine! Bra freaking Vo!

*stands up, making her chair screech across the floor*

As far as Ryzan not being much of a man, he's actually more of a than any of the ones I know! Did you realize, dear sister, that when you put us in that cold a** room, I was STILL in soaking wet clothes? Hadn't eaten for over 24 hours? had a serious migraine attack? NO! You didn't! Do you know who took care of me, despite our hatred towards each other? RYZAN! HE kept me from becoming seriously ill! HE made sure I was comfortable until you so lovingly decided to drop a bag of dry things in the room! So you can say or do anything but question his manhood! Or his loyalty to Psyzapp!

*draining the rest of her Corona and drink, Icy goes to behind the counter to grab a bottle of water, feeling a bit woozy. Need real food girl, not this freaking alcohol!*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:55 pm
*She raises an eyebrow at Icy's comments and quietly sits while sipping her Manhattan keeping her ears open and mouth closed.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:56 pm
((Psyzapp, how busy are you this week? I think it would be nice to have a visual aid for Bat the TES Pinata.))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:56 pm
*a slow smile spreads across her face* So, sister dear, how would you expect me to know you had a migraine if you don't open your mouth? Did it ever cross your mind that maybe that's what I had in mind? To put both of you in a situation when you are emotionally fragile? To make the two of you HAVE to depend on each other, whether you liked it or not? And you did, didn't you? You took care of each other...in your own ways. *she takes a sip of her beer and waits for the next argument*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:59 pm
Makaijin Showa Hayata
((Psyzapp, how busy are you this week? I think it would be nice to have a visual aid for Bat the TES Pinata.))

((Sorry Showa, I'm in the photo studio all week directing a shoot. wink ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:03 pm
*she stares incredulously at Katana*

eek neutral

Are. You. Freaking. Kidding me?! So, to prove your damned point, you'd put my health at risk? Now, had Ryzan took it upon himself to let me lay there in agony and become deathly ill, then what? You sit there all smug as if you've done something worthy, when all you really did was gamble with my fuc- my life!

*not feeling up to this, Icy sighs and holds her head, looking for the first aid kit*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:09 pm
Icy Reign
*she stares incredulously at Katana*

eek neutral

Are. You. Freaking. Kidding me?! So, to prove your damned point, you'd put my health at risk? Now, had Ryzan took it upon himself to let me lay there in agony and become deathly ill, then what? You sit there all smug as if you've done something worthy, when all you really did was gamble with my fuc- my life!

*not feeling up to this, Icy sighs and holds her head, looking for the first aid kit*

Oh, please! Spare me the dramatics! So you got caught out in the rain....you clothes were wet...boo freakin' hoo! Some bounty hunter you are if you're gonna let some wet clothes bother you! So I suppose you only go out on your "hunts" if the weather is just perfect so you don't get your widdle head wet? rolleyes YOU just don't want to admit that I'm right when I say that the two of you depended on each other...that just sticks in your craw, doesn't it....you, the great Icy Reign, had to depend on someone that can't stand you! *she stands up, breathing heavily from anger and goes to look out the window, trying her damnedest to hold back angry tears*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:38 pm
*finding the BCs, she pulls out the box, taking two out. Just as she's about to take them, she hears Katanas reply. Pausing, she stares after Katana, shaking her head and chuckling, very annoyed at this point*

The fact that I had to depend on Ryzan has nothing to do with it. The truth is, it's not the first time, if you care to recall. He looked after me the first time I went into a coma. You and Psyzapp told me such.

*she stops shortly to take her medicine and drink the whole bottle of water behind it, hating the taste of the things. After she's made sure she's not going to gag, Icy turns her attention back to Katana*

So, care to read my mind again or put other words and degrading antidotes in my mouth?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:41 pm
*turns to face Icy and quietly answers her* No, I have nothing else to say....to either of you. Bluster about with all the bravado you want...you just can't see the point of this, can you? *with a sad look on her face, she turns back to the window*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:54 pm
*growling, Icy looks up at the ceiling. DAMMIT! Why do they always pull out the freaking sad puppy dog eyed routine?! If it's not the tear fest, it's the eyes. CRAP!!! As much as she'd rather let Katana and Psyzapp stew in their feelings, she knows that what Katana says is true.

She's gotten to know a lot about Ryzan in the time they were locked up together. She'd even have to admit that she enjoyed being able to make him smile when he was out of sorts about TES. It's not like you two are becoming besties. But you can at least let them know that they have nothing to worry about from either of you.

Shoulders sagging, Icy gives up her attitude and relents*

Yes. Yes I can see the point and we both understand that point. We've come to terms that we can at least be civil towards one another and not have to leave in order for there to be peace here. So, could you please stop with the damn sad puppy eyes and feed me some real freaking food?! gonk  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 968 969 970 971 972 973 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games